PDA

View Full Version : Donations

TheTrain
05-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Well i like giving donations but recently it has gone out of hand. In just entering worlds people would be spamming me wow wowowoow pro Pls donate me noob. Like i was noob before and worked hard for my wls but they just want donates and all from me for some reason. Given away 10wls in about 3 minutes... My friend says its because of my set but i don't think so... So many people richer than me, why pester me :/ My set is not even that expensive only 130 wls...
Me ~~~>121875

PiZaHuTt
05-03-2016, 11:32 PM
They see you gave something to someone, thyr see you are a donater and go to u.

TheTrain
05-03-2016, 11:35 PM
They see you gave something to someone, thyr see you are a donater and go to u.

But i go to different worlds when warping friends and there are always new people . (Or they might be stalking me!:panic:)

Metalwire
05-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Well i like giving donations but recently it has gone out of hand. In just entering worlds people would be spamming me wow wowowoow pro Pls donate me noob. Like i was noob before and worked hard for my wls but they just want donates and all from me for some reason. Given away 10wls in about 3 minutes... My friend says its because of my set but i don't think so... So many people richer than me, why pester me :/ My set is not even that expensive only 130 wls...
Me ~~~>121875
This thread made me Laugh so much because I can picture it in my head, but that's off topic. Your set usually identifies your wealth,but you should be aware that there are people with alternates who just ask for donations, for more items.

PiZaHuTt
05-03-2016, 11:36 PM
This is why I wear a Tiny tank, Rainbow Wig, Rockin' Headband, Desperato Mustache, and Parasol.

TheTrain
05-03-2016, 11:37 PM
So i wear something cheaper?
But why do those people wearing golden set not have these problems(Or maybe they do and don't tell anyone about it)
I wear these clothes cos' they look cool.

PiZaHuTt
05-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Never show your wealth too much.

- - - Updated - - -

But why do those people wearing golden set not have these problems(Or maybe they do and don't tell anyone about it)

They simply ignore them

Metalwire
05-03-2016, 11:39 PM
well it depends on the preference of the person. If they think that the person they are observing is wealthy; they'll most likely ask donations to that person.

MyLegGuy
05-03-2016, 11:44 PM
My completely relevant Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-lx42vOKM