PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna be painful.

MBG090
05-05-2016, 01:16 PM
I've been playing Club Penguin since 2006 (yes, 10 years.) and recently my membership expired.
I haven't played since. To any of you who know what Club Penguin is like without a membership, you know what I'm about to go through here.
I'm going to attempt to play Club Penguin for a day without (a) getting banned or (b) buying a membership.
Wish me luck.

Singapore
05-05-2016, 02:11 PM
I've been playing Club Penguin since 2006 (yes, 10 years.) and recently my membership expired.
I haven't played since. To any of you who know what Club Penguin is like without a membership, you know what I'm about to go through here.
I'm going to attempt to play Club Penguin for a day without (a) getting banned or (b) buying a membership.
Wish me luck.

I would much rather play slither.io than that :poop:.
The last time I went on there was to do this:

Loam
05-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Its been 6 years since i started playing that.
Havent played it for 3 years

just one growtopian
05-05-2016, 04:59 PM
I played it when i was like 10 years old. I think my account has been deleted by now.

NebulaBlast
05-05-2016, 05:03 PM
So you can't play the game without buying a membership, or getting banned? Now that's the most retarded game idea I've ever heard, not even Hollywood nor prostitutes are this hungry for money.

Evets1
05-05-2016, 05:08 PM
So you can't play the game without buying a membership, or getting banned? Now that's the most retarded game idea I've ever heard, not even Hollywood nor prostitutes are this hungry for money.

About 20% of the game is avaliable to you without a membership.

SageDeoxys
05-05-2016, 05:24 PM
I played it when i was like 10 years old. I think my account has been deleted by now.
Nah, Disney keeps the account till you come back, hoping you're ready to waste all your valuable money on stupid cow puffles.

About 20% of the game is avaliable to you without a membership.

And that's on a normal day. During events, it's more like 5%.

Dodo Wizard
05-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Nah, Disney keeps the account till you come back, hoping you're ready to waste all your valuable money on stupid cow puffles.

And that's on a normal day. During events, it's more like 5%.

They keep your account for a year after you stop paying, after which, they delete it. I played that thing for 7 years, stopped like 3 years ago.

SageDeoxys
05-05-2016, 11:51 PM
They keep your account for a year after you stop paying, after which, they delete it. I played that thing for 7 years, stopped like 3 years ago.

Really? I could swear I stopped playing for over a year not once, but twice, and I still have access to my plebian non-member account.

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Okay was anyone else here like a hardcore Club Penguin player back in the day and knew all the famous people like Chrisdog93, Cena12121, Lebron Jr 23, etc?

Please tell me I am not the only one.

Please...

SageDeoxys
05-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Okay was anyone else here like a hardcore Club Penguin player back in the day and knew all the famous people like Chrisdog93, Cena12121, Lebron Jr 23, etc?

Please...

Oh, those were the days. I even got to meet Chrisdog in a a party. Good times.

Varies
05-06-2016, 12:33 AM
I was banned at least 6 times for saying, "Hello."

NinjaPRO
05-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Oh, those were the days. I even got to meet Chrisdog in a a party. Good times.

Okay thank god I'm not the only one.

Man being at their parties was a pinnacle point of my childhood, as silly as that sounds.

Voxel_Z
05-06-2016, 12:43 AM
6 years here to, I forgot my username, perma membership... I sent them an email 2 hours ago.. ima wait.

Singapore
05-06-2016, 01:35 AM
6 years here to, I forgot my username, perma membership... I sent them an email 2 hours ago.. ima wait.

PERMA MEMBERSHIP.

- - - Updated - - -

Please...

I know Chrisdog.

SageDeoxys
05-06-2016, 12:53 PM

But there is no such thing as perma-membership.

GrateNPowder
05-06-2016, 01:04 PM
I play Club Penguin, done.
P.S. How's the Wilderness Expedition, Original Poster? Have you met Sam the Sasquatch? If so, can I look at his background?

Singapore
05-06-2016, 01:19 PM
P.S. How's the Wilderness Expedition, Original Poster? Have you met Sam the Sasquatch? If so, can I look at his background?

Go back to your studies.

- - - Updated - - -

But there is no such thing as perma-membership.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KKcupcake
05-06-2016, 01:35 PM

uh, how old are you again?
also, go study.

Pacific
05-06-2016, 01:44 PM
I haven't played that since I was permanently banned. ._. anyways search how to get permanently banned in club penguin in google images, it is hilarious. ;):o

Dodo Wizard
05-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Really? I could swear I stopped playing for over a year not once, but twice, and I still have access to my plebian non-member account.

You keep your non member stuff, they just delete your member account stuff.

Boomer
05-06-2016, 05:19 PM
I haven't played that since I was permanently banned. ._. anyways search how to get permanently banned in club penguin in google images, it is hilarious. ;):o

http://i.imgur.com/uCsgPmV.jpg

X'D

DaWIZ
05-06-2016, 06:52 PM
I just used cheat codes to get special Items. Never bought a membership yet had full spy clothes, a black puffle, a spy puffle, and more.