PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Fans

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 08:38 PM

Thoughts on the like to dislike ratio?

The only reason I disliked this video was because of the shady business practices of Activison.

Nobel
05-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Remastered is what i'm looking for.

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Remastered is what i'm looking for.

Same here, but unfortunately we can only get it if we buy the Legacy and other bundle editions. It's seems like Activision knows this game will suck and not do well, so they're forcing people to buy it.

If Battlefield 5 is set in the past (WW2/Vietnam/Modern Era) then I'll probably get that instead of preordering a legacy edition, and then I'll wait for MW Remastered to be sold separately.

grapezzzz19
05-05-2016, 09:10 PM
the dislikes is because its another futuristic spacey starwars game

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Really? I thought it was going to be a remaster of modern warfare?

It's included with the new title by Infinity Ward "Infinite Warfare"

Modern Warfare Remastered is a bonus if you buy the Legacy and other bundle editions.

peck
05-05-2016, 09:33 PM
It's included with the new title by Infinity Ward "Infinite Warfare"

Modern Warfare Remastered is a bonus if you buy the Legacy and other bundle editions.

Yea damn, after looking up the full details I deleted my post.
As convincing as the remake is it aint worth $80 and another futuristic fps i'll never unwrap.

COLTONROCKO
05-05-2016, 09:41 PM
The dislikes are because people are just looking at the comments saying lets dislike this and are bandwagging everyone so they join in.

You don't even know the game yet you criticize this game.

Mutch
05-05-2016, 09:45 PM
The game have lost it's "war feeling".
After MW3, the game developed to "the future" and it's no longer war, in my ophinion.
I think people dislike these game because it's to complicated. We want a war game, not some fancy robots etc

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 09:47 PM

You talking about me or the people who blindly disliked the video?

I disliked it because they are forcing us to buy MWR with this game, which is shady and a desperate attempt to get sales. Also, I'm sure not everyone who disliked it is a bandwagon on the COD hate train. Fans just don't want another futuristic shooter, and also the fact that they finally got a remastered version of a great modern game but Activison is forcing players to buy the new COD to play it.

- - - Updated - - -

The game have lost it's "war feeling".
After MW3, the game developed to "the future" and it's no longer war, in my ophinion.
I think people dislike these game because it's to complicated. We want a war game, not some fancy robots etc

Agreed. However I didn't mind the 'futuristic' feeling of Black Ops 2, as it was boots on the ground warfare that was balanced (Not Modern Warfare balance though) and fun to play (no supply drops). I feel that was the only good futuristic Call of Duty.

COLTONROCKO
05-05-2016, 09:54 PM
You talking about me or the people who blindly disliked the video?

I disliked it because they are forcing us to buy MWR with this game, which is shady and a desperate attempt to get sales. Also, I'm sure not everyone who disliked it is a bandwagon on the COD hate train. Fans just don't want another futuristic shooter, and also the fact that they finally got a remastered version of a great modern game but Activison is forcing players to buy the new COD to play it.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. However I didn't mind the 'futuristic' feeling of Black Ops 2, as it was boots on the ground warfare that was balanced (Not Modern Warfare balance though) and fun to play (no supply drops). I feel that was the only good futuristic Call of Duty.

I've been playing since 2009 when MW2 came out and I swear to gosh the fans are cancer. They always asked for a change, saying its the same every year and boring and a waste of money. Yet when they try to change it, everyone be hating that too. Everyone wants world war 2 kind of cod, but they would rather choose futuristic just because you can be as creative as you want, as this isn't history. I love MW2, the formula for the game was great. And sure, we probably wont like the new one or even get a one just like MW2 but people who dislike it are just trying to fit in the cool spot. Now like you said, it is shady, but why would they just give out Modern Warfare without making it a bundle? It is a great business idea and can actually get more people playing the new one.

imustachyou
05-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Na bf5 for the win battlefield all the wayyyyy

NinjaPRO
05-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Na bf5 for the win battlefield all the wayyyyy

Hype is real!

- - - Updated - - -

Now like you said, it is shady, but why would they just give out Modern Warfare without making it a bundle? It is a great business idea and can actually get more people playing the new one.

Yeah, it's a genius business strategy.

I think they should have did what 343 Industries did with Halo and make like a Modern Warfare Collection with Modern Warfare being remastered with new graphics (and having the abiliy to switch) and keeping MW2 and MW3 the way they are.

zxmvntcwrs
05-05-2016, 10:58 PM
noskill game, full of campers, always same concept.

ImAPogo
05-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 3

Advanced Warfare

Infinite Warfare

Damn Activision,back at it again with more Warfares..

peck
05-06-2016, 01:19 AM
The dislikes are because people are just looking at the comments saying lets dislike this and are bandwagging everyone so they join in.

Well I know the theme and im pretty tired of it, even if its the same game as the last one but the story is twice as good I still don't want it. Ive got too many spacegames and theres nothing anyone can do to make it feel any newer.

- - - Updated - - -

noskill game, full of campers, always same concept.

"noskill" kinda not really
"full of campers" like every fps game? Camping is good, and also very punishable.
"always the same" "boy Im sick of all those elderscrolls/darksouls/mario games, they're all the same concept!"

NinjaPRO
05-06-2016, 02:05 AM
The video is almost at 400k dislikes. RIP? (even though people who disliked it will still buy)