PDA

View Full Version : make me an avatar competition: 600 fishtank prize. (prize increase if i really likey)

FyreX
05-07-2016, 11:13 AM
so, title says it all. i want something like i have in my avatar now, except the background must be light blue, the fireball shouldn't have the letter F and it has to be a little bit lighter than normal blue. i also accept people making this set: Legendary wings, yellow spikey hair, starboard, fedora, black eyemask, heavenly schythe, wetsuit set, gold chain. you can also make something cool incase i don't find stuff that really matches what i said. i will increase the prize depending on how much i like it. (fishtanks max. 1000, 10 items from one of my storage worlds that you like, and maybe even more.). you will also get a shoutout in my siggy.

FyreX
05-07-2016, 12:35 PM
dunno when to bump

EpicKandy
05-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Put it into giveaway section.

FyreX
05-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Put it into giveaway section.

oops k how
but wait in giveaways you have a "chance" to win, while in this, this is like a competition, you have to do ACTUALLY something instead of signing up in a fake giveaway.

Christopher
05-07-2016, 07:09 PM
oops k how
but wait in giveaways you have a "chance" to win, while in this, this is like a competition, you have to do ACTUALLY something instead of signing up in a fake giveaway.

What about the contest sub forum?

FyreX
05-07-2016, 07:13 PM
What about the contest sub forum?

oops k how
but this is a competition... not a contest
OKOK srsly how do i move?

Cheesecake88
05-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Hey, I used to make decent Minecraft avatars using a paint software BUT I used some pictures as a reference to go by. Please could you slap a few things into a picture where you want them in MSPAINT or something similar so I can have a reference to draw from. Or, supply me with pictures of what you want and then tell me where you want them because I know you want a fireball with a blue background and that's it. You didn't clarify what the purpose of the legendary things were for. Please provide more detail so I can make it to the best of my ability. Thank you in advance and I am not doing this for the prize. I am doing it because I feel like I should make something. The prize is just a little something else to add to what I get out of doi this.

Thanks if you can do this.