PDA

View Full Version : JAMMSTER SPYWARE

XxSian123xX
05-07-2016, 11:50 AM
HELP THERES A SPYWARE CALLED JAMMSTER THAT TEXTS YOU AND STEALS YOUR INFO AND STUFF IT MAKES YOU PAY £5 ITS SCARY HELP!!!!!! IT MADE SOME PEOPLE PAY £100 AND IT HAPPEND TO US WE HAVE TO PAY £9 TO THESE IDIOT SCAMMER PEOPLE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WHOLE FAMILY ARE SHOCKED OF THIS AS IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALSO STEAL YOUR ADDRESSS AND EVERYTHING HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxSian123xX
05-07-2016, 12:02 PM
BUMP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lollipopper
05-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Plug off your internet cable.
They can't steal and send your info to them without you having internet connection.
Next you search a way to get rid of it with other device that can use internet
EDIT: Also this sounds like one of those scarewares that make you scared of what they 'can' do to make you pay them money. Why would they ask for your money when they 'could' just steal it?:^)

XxSian123xX
05-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Plug off your internet cable.
They can't steal and send your info to them without you having internet connection.
Next you search a way to get rid of it with other device that can use internet

Oh its ok now we got a refund by our phone company [Three] they said they will try to prevent it from happening again. but cheers dude!

Lollipopper
05-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Oh its ok now we got a refund by our phone company [Three] they said they will try to prevent it from happening again. but cheers dude!

Wait did catch it to your phone?

Hippohello2
05-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Ransomware :v
Well, there was this one incident where I went on my phone and a pop up came. it said all this stuff was wrong with my phone and it told be to call a certain number, which led to your good old Indian tech support. (its a pyrocynical meme.)

Lollipopper
05-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Ransomware :v
Well, there was this one incident where I went on my phone and a pop up came. it said all this stuff was wrong with my phone and it told be to call a certain number, which led to your good old Indian tech support. (its a pyrocynical meme.)

XD 10 chars