PDA

View Full Version : Whoa some people in this forums are a bitey ouch

Cinemacxx
05-07-2016, 12:01 PM
I don't know what there problem is but they sure are grumpy btw whoooo my view it's so weird it's ridiculous it's riseing so fast :crazy::nuke: I mite be the next best thing

Lollipopper
05-07-2016, 12:09 PM
The forums were not always like this.
It's just how internet had become. :^)

ambiguster
05-07-2016, 12:13 PM
You mean the old Forumers?

Just forget them. "old ones" are always grumpy once their old enough :rolleyes:

The forums were not always like this.
It's just how internet had become. :^)

Eh, dont tell me you always blame peoples online Personality because of the Internet.

Internet is innocent bro! :cry:

Lollipopper
05-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Eh, dont tell me you always blame peoples online Personality because of the Internet.

I don't.
Then I guess I'll blame you
People make the internet.

Cinemacxx
05-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Stop thinking about old growtopia you bitey ouch grapefruit.

Lol btw thanks spread the world across the forums btw read all my threads please I would be so greatful

They not help community at all they do nothing except a few bump there that but idunno what do you think we need people them also please friend me in growtopia ok

Singapore
05-07-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't know what there problem is but they sure are grumpy btw whoooo my view it's so weird it's ridiculous it's riseing so fast :crazy::nuke: I mite be the next best thing

Whoa people in real life are sure not a 'bitey' whoa! :rolleyes:

NebulaBlast
05-07-2016, 12:31 PM

Not just the old forumers, new ones are as well.

Vege
05-07-2016, 12:33 PM

The internet is a very efficient method of masking yourself.

Cinemacxx
05-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Not just the old forumers, new ones are as well.

See what I mean spread the world of me every

Singapore
05-07-2016, 12:40 PM
See what I mean spread the world of me every

Nah, I don't want to live with you in your world. :)

Cinemacxx
05-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Nah, I don't want to live with you in your world. :)

Don't listen Singapore hes just trying to show off also go away I didn't invite you to my thread my spelling mistakes also go way just trying to get my angry well I don't care spammer

Singapore
05-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Don't listen Singapore hes just trying to show off also go away I didn't invite you to my thread my spelling mistakes also go way just trying to get my angry well I don't care spammer

Nah. :)

Tempting
05-07-2016, 01:06 PM
I don't know what their problem is but they sure are grumpy btw whoooo my view it's so weird it's ridiculous it's rising so fast :crazy::nuke: I might be the next best thing

You might want to work on that grammar slightly. Then I think you have the right to say that. Also, most old forumers that are actually here either help or act casual, so I'm not sure why you think they're grumpy.

TrishaxKris
05-07-2016, 01:13 PM
You might want to work on that grammar slightly. Then I think you have the right to say that. Also, most old forumers that are actually here either help or act casual, so I'm not sure why you think they're grumpy.

Maybe he was corrected by one and that's why he is complaining.

Linkoftime
05-14-2016, 11:51 AM
If your talking about your creative mode thread the reason they were "Grumpy" is because even if they joined just this year they've already seen that thread more than a hundred times.And go look at Metalwire's post he even posted the reason the devs are unable to do it.

Tempting
05-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Maybe he was corrected by one and that's why he is complaining.

That was before he made the thread apparently. Regardless, most people aren't grumpy, unless the see the same thing over and over, while some others are just infamous for being grumpy or cynical.

Singapore
05-14-2016, 12:52 PM
If your talking about your creative mode thread the reason they were "Grumpy" is because even if they joined just this year they've already seen that thread more than a hundred times.And go look at Metalwire's post he even posted the reason the devs are unable to do it.

Nope, in case you didn't realise you just bumped a 1 week old thread lmao.
OP couldn't handle rejection when he made a thread about how awesome his YouTube channel was.
(That thread is now gone)