PDA

View Full Version : A touching story: Mother's Day specials

TheCoolKid4
05-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Boy: Can I have a super special present for my 18th birthday?

Mom: No

Boy: But why?

Mom: Don't argue with me

Boy: Omg mom, you are so unfair

From that day on, the boy never talked to his mom.

It was the day before the boy's birthday. He has a heart disease that may kill him after the next few days. The boy's father is overseas and the only person by his side, is his mother.

Boy: Mom, am I going to die?

Mom: Don't worry, you won't.

Nurse (whispering): Are you very sure you want to?

Mon (whispering): Yes, I am sure.

The boy was given sleeping pills and fell into a deep sleep...

The next day, the boy woke up and got discharged from the hospital. As he took a walk home, he feels something strange.

When the boy arrived, he shouted: Mom! I'm home!

No answer...

On the boy's bed, there was a little note from his mom.

Boy (reading): My son, did you remember the time you asked me for a super special present for your 18th birthday? Well, I have given you the best present I ever given to anyone. It's so precious you can never lose it. I gave you my heart. I may have passed away, but I died knowing my son will be successful and won't let me down. Your beloved mom

The boy then kneeled on the floor and started crying

Boy: I'm sorry, mom. I shouldn't have treated you so badly.

Moral of the story: Love your mom because she always does what's best for you.

This story is a true story of BatTerry, one of my Growtopia friends. BatTerry hasn't been playing much due to depression. Please help him!

SerhanYosh
05-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Oh my! This really touched my heart, my heart dropped when she said she donated her heart. Truly amazing story, wish him well for me throughout his depression stages.

All the best to him, thanks for sharing it to us.

Still shocked.

serge700
05-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Very touching and yes. moms do whatever they can to help.

- - - Updated - - -

It was the day before the boy's birthday. He has a heart disease that may kill him after the next few days. The boy's father is overseas and the only person by his side, is his mother.

Mon ERROR MON INSEAD OF MOM (whispering): Yes, I am sure.

The next day, the boy woke up and got discharged from the hospital. As he took a walk home, he feels something strange.

No answer...

Boy (reading): My son, did you remember the time you asked me for a super special present for your 18th birthday? Well, I have given you the best present I ever given to anyone. It's so precious you can never lose it. I gave you my heart. I may have passed away, but I died knowing my son will be successful and won't let me down. Your beloved mom

This story is a true story of BatTerry, one of my Growtopia friends. BatTerry hasn't been playing much due to depression. Please help him!
So sad and touching

Meercats
05-07-2016, 02:49 PM
I cried..Very touching.I'm like wanting to thank you for how u made this story and showed everybody the love of a mother thanks so much

serge700
05-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Very touching and yes. moms do whatever they can to help.

- - - Updated - - -

So sad and touching
Even after I read it 5 times I still tear :cry:

holaloh
05-07-2016, 04:38 PM
At first i thought that story was one of "i cri evritim" kind of stories, unilt that i realized that history was real :cry:

Tonsy
05-07-2016, 05:08 PM
-cut-

Very touching story.

BTW, you have great English for someone from Singapore.

IceKane
05-07-2016, 06:21 PM

No answer...

Dang, that's some deep stuff there. Send your friend my regards, okay?

FyreX
05-07-2016, 06:30 PM

No answer...

really good story. if you made it more detailed and dramatic it could've been better. still sad story, not super touching but sad.

Indicative
05-08-2016, 02:59 AM
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

My mother is a walking miracle. -Leonardo DiCaprio

Singapore
05-08-2016, 03:06 AM
A-are you sure that workhorse will last for a long time?

Tweety6ird
05-08-2016, 03:30 AM

No answer...

This was touching to read. Parents are without a doubt the greatest gifts we have and it makes me feel horrible when people take advantage of them or disrespect them. They're willing to give up their entire lives for us, and we treat them like garbage.

Tell your friend (and I think I can speak for all of us here) that they're in our thoughts. Make sure he seeks external help, lots of people suffering with depression wish they knew they should've open up to someone about it in hindsight. It's nothing to be embarrassed of, and it's just as deadly as a serious sickness. After all, it could end with one taking their life if they don't get help.