PDA

View Full Version : What movies are you excited to watch?

iCro
05-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I'd say all the marvel movies I always am excited. I always get hyped. :crazy:

Also say some movies that might be good to watch this month :crazy:

Tempting
05-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Rachet & Clank

Steins;Gate 0 (I think it's a movie, but I'm not sure yet)

Disaster
05-08-2016, 02:41 PM

Captain America Civil War and X-Men Apocalypse

24elijah24
05-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Keanu. ^-^

GrowHits
05-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Captain America Civil War and X-Men Apocalypse

Captain America Civil War is already showing :panic:. It's worth the money and it's way better than batman v superman cuz b v s was so boring.

Fedora
05-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Star Wars VIII even if it doesn't come out for like half a year...

GrowHits
05-08-2016, 03:03 PM
WarMachine almost dies but he doesn't, and in the end Captain America just leaves the avengers. I ruined the entire Captain America Civil War.

Falcon and Scarlet Witch also leaves the avengers and joins Captain America. The winter soldier loses his arm and decides to be frozen for a while to erase all of his memories with HYDRA.

ImXYSS
05-08-2016, 04:11 PM
The Angry Birds Movie (don't judge, it had a thing in 2011. It might be amazing. Not sure)

raqk
05-08-2016, 04:18 PM
WarMachine almost dies but he doesn't, and in the end Captain America just leaves the avengers. I ruined the entire Captain America Civil War.

2-3 years actually.

VII is actually expected to come out next year. Also Rouge One comes out this year.

I still need to see the new captain America, and the batman vs. superman. I'll probably watch a couple others this year too. I can't say I'm really excited for any, though.

iCro
05-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Falcon and Scarlet Witch also leaves the avengers and joins Captain America. The winter soldier loses his arm and decides to be frozen for a while to erase all of his memories with HYDRA.

No, he will remain frozen until they remove the HYDRA mind control.

Furnace and Freight Car are the only thing I remember :3 :crazy:

EDIT: Wait what, I thought Falcon and SW got imprisoned.

Juxtapose
05-09-2016, 01:28 AM

You're the same as me,I like all marvel movies too it is my favorite
I also read marvel comic

Also there is doctor strange coming on november

raqk
05-09-2016, 01:41 AM
It took them 3 years to make VII. I think it will take 2 years.

Actually the 2017 release date was confirmed by the Disney CEO (http://www.slashfilm.com/bob-iger-star-wars-sequel-trilogy/).

You have to realize, although previous movies have taken years to complete, they have already gotten a lot of stuff done with the completion of this recent one. In fact, they have already been recording some of the shots before VII was even released to theaters.

iCro
05-09-2016, 01:52 AM
Actually the 2017 release date was confirmed by the Disney CEO (http://www.slashfilm.com/bob-iger-star-wars-sequel-trilogy/).

You have to realize, although previous movies have taken years to complete, they have already gotten a lot of stuff done with the completion of this recent one. In fact, they have already been recording some of the shots before VII was even released to theaters.

cool den lol

808tukiboy
05-09-2016, 01:53 AM

Well i was excited to watch captain america: civil war but, I recently went out with my girl to the theaters to see it and it was amazing

iCro
05-09-2016, 02:04 AM
Well i was excited to watch captain america: civil war but, I recently went out with my girl to the theaters to see it and it was amazing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

movie date! :crazy:

Indicative
05-09-2016, 03:58 AM
X-Men: Apocalypse

NopTryu
05-09-2016, 08:23 AM

In 4DX version there's a coffee smell.

iCro
05-09-2016, 09:02 AM
X-Men: Apocalypse

I wanna be Quicksilver.

But why are the Avengers: Age of Ultron Quicksilver and X-men: Apocalypse Quicksilver different?

Pietroception