PDA

View Full Version : A clash royale post! (Need help)

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 05:11 PM
This my clash royale deck now Im in arena 6 with 1700+ trophies I want to reach arena 7, is my deck good enough or should I change it, I changed it like a hundred times...

ILimeGreen
05-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Maybe you should put in a freeze spell.

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Maybe you should put in a freeze spell.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I didnt unlock the freeze spell or the golem or any legendery card yet.

ILimeGreen
05-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I didnt unlock the freeze spell or the golem or any legendery card yet.

I can actually give you the deck, which will win the game but lose any respect.

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 05:26 PM
I can actually give you the deck, which will win the game but lose any respect.

Does it contain a rocket?
Im not good with def decks I prefer attacking and in a fast way thats why I have mini pekka level 6 and minion hordes level 8. They are my big combo, goblin barrel is just an ambush for the opponent to use his arrows when he is panicing.

ILimeGreen
05-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Does it contain a rocket?
Im not good with def decks I prefer attacking and in a fast way thats why I have mini pekka level 6 and minion hordes level 8. They are my big combo, goblin barrel is just an ambush for the opponent to use his arrows when he is panicing.

Yeah it does.

I have 1 other deck that smashed me with like 1 min. I can give it to you if you want to.

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah it does.

I have 1 other deck that smashed me with like 1 min. I can give it to you if you want to.

I will give it a try, I got one question, in which arena are you in?

ILimeGreen
05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
I am at arena 5.

JOSHIE63
05-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Your deck is okay. Minion hordes and archers will get you in trouble though.

This is my deck from Arena 5 that I still use up to Arena 7, and I just do not lose.

SnowyFox1000
05-08-2016, 06:46 PM
I suggest these decks:

FyreX
05-08-2016, 06:55 PM
try hog + normal skele + fireball + arrows + valkyrie + archers + minion horde + normal goblins. the deck has been working quite well for me. i'm in arena 5, and you can unlock these cards at arena 4. so good deck tbh. here's how you use it: you drop hog + goblins on front. if you don't have both, then try valkyrie at front and hog at the back of the bridge. the hog will push the valkyrie towards the tower really fast and the opponent won't have much to do, if the opponent drops barbarians counter with fireball, they will have 2 hits left from an arena tower if the barbarians are middle level. if the opponent drops baby dragon, let it lock on to your tower then drop minion horde to do a quick job, then you should have some minions left over and drop a hog in front. the arena tower will lock on to your hog while the minions do a ton of damage from the back, they might use fireball to counter. if a prince comes use normal skele + goblins. if the opponent drops minion horde just arrow it.

Kieran2820
05-08-2016, 06:57 PM
You NEED a building or two in that deck. i recommend bomb tower or inferno tower

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 07:25 PM
I suggest these decks:

I dont have the freeze spell..

Your deck is okay. Minion hordes and archers will get you in trouble though.

This is my deck from Arena 5 that I still use up to Arena 7, and I just do not lose.

Tried and lost :'( the valkyria and wizard can kill the pekke and his goblins and skelely friends before they reach the tower.

Teper
05-08-2016, 07:29 PM
This is me. I have such good cards. I think I wanna sell my deck.n122645122646

JOSHIE63
05-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Tried and lost :'( the valkyria and wizard can kill the pekke and his goblins and skelely friends before they reach the tower.

Use the pekka with a hog rider and then save for the wizard. The hog rider drives attacking troops away from the pekka, which is another meat shield, while the wizard takes them out. The pekka will take any single-target troops out.

The three common troops are solely for a final push or defense. The skeletons with a musketeer is a great counter to most pushes.

808tukiboy
05-08-2016, 08:24 PM
This my clash royale deck now Im in arena 6 with 1700+ trophies I want to reach arena 7, is my deck good enough or should I change it, I changed it like a hundred times...

You should put a couple troops in your deck because right now, you got a deck with a high amount of elixir

SnowyFox1000
05-08-2016, 08:32 PM
I dont have the freeze spell..

Replace it with a zap.

Uksu
05-08-2016, 08:45 PM
I am at Arena 7.

Near to Arena 8!

ZeroRarity
05-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Use Tombstone and Witch. Place a Tombstone one space in front of the bottom-right corner then place a Witch in the bottom-right corner. By the time the Tombstone Expires, another Witch should be ready and you can use 2 Witches at the same time.

Also try a Giant Skeleton + Mini P.E.K.K.A. combination.

Or maybe use an Exilir Collector in front of your main tower.

Witch being stuck behind a tombstone has been patched ages ago. Just saying.

I'd focus on one solid deck if I were you. Find your most favored deck and start leveling the cards once you do. Slow and steady is the way to reach the top, unless of course if you buy gems then that's a different matter. Focusing on one deck saves you a lot of time, and it doesn't make you feel like you wasted your card requests.

Mahmoud
05-08-2016, 09:50 PM
You should put a couple troops in your deck because right now, you got a deck with a high amount of elixir
U call 4.0 is high my old deck was 4.5 m8... I had 3.9 and I got 1950+ trophies with it and then the bomber towers appeared in arena 6 which made me fail..

Use Tombstone and Witch. Place a Tombstone one space in front of the bottom-right corner then place a Witch in the bottom-right corner. By the time the Tombstone Expires, another Witch should be ready and you can use 2 Witches at the same time.

Also try a Giant Skeleton + Mini P.E.K.K.A. combination.

Or maybe use an Exilir Collector in front of your main tower.
I tried it the bomber tower or inferno tower can take out the gaint skele and he can place any troop to distract the mini pekka, I tried a lot of elixir collector decks and I failed.

Use the pekka with a hog rider and then save for the wizard. The hog rider drives attacking troops away from the pekka, which is another meat shield, while the wizard takes them out. The pekka will take any single-target troops out.

The three common troops are solely for a final push or defense. The skeletons with a musketeer is a great counter to most pushes.
I might try it later thanks for the combo informations

Replace it with a zap.

Kk.