PDA

View Full Version : New youtube channel!

XxSian123xX
05-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Hey Guys I Made A New YouTube Channel [ Catrin Loves Toys ] To Celebrate I Am Having A International Giveaway!!!!

How To Join :

Subscribe To Catrin Loves Toys On YouTube.

Reply To This Thread Saying A Toy Under £5/$5/5 Euros You Want Your Age And That You Agree That If You Win I Need Your Address.

Your Channel Name.

Giveaway Closes When 20 People Join.

How Do You Choose The Winners? :

I Pick Channel Name Out Of A Hat.

Enjoy! And Good Luck!

hodotd
05-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey Guys I Made A New YouTube Channel [ Catrin Loves Toys ] To Celebrate I Am Having A International Giveaway!!!!

How To Join :

Reply To This Thread Saying A Toy Under £5/$5/5 Euros You Want Your Age And That You Agree That If You Win I Need Your Address.

Your Channel Name.

Enjoy! And Good Luck!

dude nobody cares (no offense) and nobody wants your antique littlest pet shot toys

XxSian123xX
05-08-2016, 07:22 PM
no I'm buying completely new toys to give. You might not understand because you don't like toys but yeah this giveaway is more for 14 and under

Acrystic
05-08-2016, 07:30 PM

How To Join :

Your Channel Name.

Enjoy! And Good Luck!

I am saying this with the most respect ever. (Kinda) Are you some sort of stalker? :3 Sorry, no one with common sense is going to give you their address for a 25c bouncy ball, sorry.

Hippohello2
05-08-2016, 07:49 PM

How To Join :

Your Channel Name.

Enjoy! And Good Luck!

I would rather not give away my address

dude nobody cares (no offense) and nobody wants your antique littlest pet shot toys
Tell that to all the people who have millions of subscribers and all they do is make disney princess toy reviews.

XxSian123xX
05-08-2016, 07:50 PM
I am saying this with the most respect ever. (Kinda) Are you some sort of stalker? :3 Sorry, no one with common sense is going to give you their address for a 25c bouncy ball, sorry.

oh ok....im just 10 I wanted to give gifts to other kids but ok.....

Fedora
05-08-2016, 07:54 PM
If I give my address to you, there is a slight chance I might get murdered at night.

XxSian123xX
05-08-2016, 07:55 PM
If I give my address to you, there is a slight chance I might get murdered at night.

I don't care now I'm just leaving this since everyone is hating me so bye!

Fedora
05-08-2016, 10:16 PM
I don't care now I'm just leaving this since everyone is hating me so bye! I feel kinda bad that everyone is hating you :nope:

hodotd
05-09-2016, 01:08 AM
I don't care now I'm just leaving this since everyone is hating me so bye!

they weren't hating you, they were not interested in the toys...