PDA

View Full Version : Scam Stoppers

SamTheMan247
10-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Ok so I'm arranging a group of trusted players who would like to help me with something. I'm making an Anti-Scam group. To join you must able to be trustworthy, loyal, kind, caring, support full, helpful, and have a lot common sense. If anyone follows those character traits just tell me and I'll think about you joining. This could be very helpful to Growtopia so I need as many people as I can get. If you know someone that could do it tell them about it and I'll sleep on it. I want Growtopia to be a much better place so if you can join it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks!
-SamTheMan247

IAmABrodie
10-05-2013, 10:51 PM
This is the RTSoft Tavern. Here, you talk about any topic that does not have it's own forum/subforum.
These kind of posts should be in the Growtopia World Showcase and Collaboration Requests (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?35-Growtopia-World-Showcase-and-Collaboration-Requests) as you are asking for collaboration (Help) with a group. (The world showcase subforum isn't just for World Showcasing, it's also for Collaboration Requests; or in other words, requesting for help.

SamTheMan247
10-05-2013, 10:53 PM
OMG so sorry I accidentally did it in the wrong place. Thanks for letting me know. Now is there any way to get it to a different category?

Nvm I just copy and pasted it in that section.

If there is a way how do you make a thread so nobody else can post on it?

IAmABrodie
10-05-2013, 10:57 PM
OMG so sorry I accidentally did it in the wrong place. Thanks for letting me know. Now is there any way to get it to a different category?

It's fine, we all make mistakes at times. Only Forum-Moderators (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showgroups.php) have the ability to move Forums, so you'll have to wait for one to do so with this. Remember, don't make a new thread in the right place after posting in the wrong spot, just wait for a Moderator to move the first thread.

SamTheMan247
10-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Ok thank you so much! Btw would you like to join the anti-scam group? LOL just wondering...

Felype
10-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Ok thank you so much! Btw would you like to join the anti-scam group? LOL just wondering...
Me. When the server goes up.

SamTheMan247
10-05-2013, 11:48 PM
go to the other one I posted and check out that for more info

Ashton Hirons
10-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Can I join can I can I can I? I REALLY HATE CAMMERS SO BADLY I WANT TO STOP EM AND I GOT SCAMMED AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
They should be stopped an I want to help :cry::prophet::prophet: