PDA

View Full Version : Clash Royale Help

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Okay, I'm a really big noob at Clash Royale, and I just reached Arena 4.

Here are the two decks I use:

Giant Witch Deck

Spear Goblins level 6
Mini PEKKA level 3
Musketeer level 4
Giant level 4
Skeleton (the one elixir one) level 6
Valkyrie level 4
Witch level 1

Rage Balloon Deck

Skeleton (one elixir one) level 6
Prince level 1
Rage spell level 1
Baby Dragon level 1
Spear Goblins level 1
Witch level 1
Skeleton Army level 2
Balloon level 2

Info about my cards: I have all the cards up to Arena 3 except the Goblin Barrel and Giant Skeleton. The only card I have in Arena 4 is the Hog Rider and it's only level 2. I don't even have any of the commons because I just got to Arena 4, and opened a silver chest and got a Hog Rider and requested for troops.

Can anyone give me some decent deck recommendations, I'm quite sure I'll get my Minion Horde fairly soon, considering it's a mere common. I'm already saving up coins for PEKKA, in case it appears in the shop.

808tukiboy
05-09-2016, 07:51 AM

Giant Witch Deck

Spear Goblins level 6
Mini PEKKA level 3
Musketeer level 4
Giant level 4
Valkyrie level 4
Witch level 1

Rage Balloon Deck

Prince level 1
Rage spell level 1
Baby Dragon level 1
Spear Goblins level 1
Witch level 1
Skeleton Army level 2
Balloon level 2

Info about my cards: I have all the cards up to Arena 3 except the Goblin Barrel and Giant Skeleton. The only card I have in Arena 4 is the Hog Rider and it's only level 2. I don't even have any of the commons because I just got to Arena 4, and opened a silver chest and got a Hog Rider and requested for troops.

Can anyone give me some decent decks, I'm quite sure I'll get my Minion Horde fairly soon, considering it's a mere common. I'm already saving up coins for PEKKA, in case it appears in the shop.

I don't think it's possible to give cards to someone

GEN
05-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Use inferno tower!

just one growtopian
05-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Delete the game.

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-09-2016, 07:57 AM
I don't think it's possible to give cards to someone

I'm asking for a deck recommendation, not to be given cards. Sorry for the confusion.

Use inferno tower!

Haven't got that yet.

Delete the game.

??? No need to be salty.

GEN
05-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Use inferno tower!

Use arrow
is the best way to counter Minion horde
And some of that small troops like Skeleton army.

Ryusuke
05-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Here's my current deck,i won a lot of battles with it:fireball,arrows,knight/mini pekka,musketeer/baby dragon,archers/spear goblins,witch,bomber,giant. its a basic deck(when you were a newbie in the game) i modified it a bit.

JOSHIE63
05-09-2016, 10:24 AM

I do not lose with this deck. If you do not have a pekka, substitute a giant, prince, or giant skeleton in.

Nomite
05-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Here is the deck i have been using till arena 5:
-mini pekka
-arrows
-rage
-giant
-skeleton army
-musketeer
-goblin hut
-valkyrie

It is good for countering giants, princes...

Garvin Lim
05-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Delete the game.

Tbh... this is what i did when i rage about how noob i am

Nathan Shew
05-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Hog freeze
Balloon freeze
giant + range (musketeers etc)
Sims city (spawner deck)

Its Daniel
05-09-2016, 12:28 PM
*Calls himself a noob, Arena 4*
*Checks mine, Arena 3*

u wot

Mark Chong
05-09-2016, 03:44 PM
This deck is quite fun, try it

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-10-2016, 10:11 AM

I do not lose with this deck. If you do not have a pekka, substitute a giant, prince, or giant skeleton in.

RIP, no wizard. I'll just substitute that with a witch too then, as you can't get wizards in arena 4. Should I use my level 3 hogs? I feel like they're still kinda weak.

EDIT: after testing, your deck is really damn good even if I don't have all the cards you do.

ULTRA ASIAN
05-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Use a hog cycle deck. My one i made myself is doing quite well and is in legendary arena.

JOSHIE63
05-10-2016, 10:19 AM
RIP, no wizard. I'll just substitute that with a witch too then, as you can't get wizards in arena 4. Should I use my level 3 hogs? I feel like they're still kinda weak.

I want to say use another card, but hog riders are really good. I think you should still use them.

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-10-2016, 10:23 AM
This deck is quite fun, try it

Tried something similar, didn't have much luck. Luckily, JOSHIE63's deck helped me trophy push.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to say use another card, but hog riders are really good. I think you should still use them.

Thanks, your deck helped me a ton. I'll try to level my hogs as much as possible,

Singapore
05-10-2016, 11:08 AM

Giant Witch Deck

Spear Goblins level 6
Mini PEKKA level 3
Musketeer level 4
Giant level 4
Valkyrie level 4
Witch level 1

Rage Balloon Deck

Prince level 1
Rage spell level 1
Baby Dragon level 1
Spear Goblins level 1
Witch level 1
Skeleton Army level 2
Balloon level 2

Can anyone give me some decent deck recommendations, I'm quite sure I'll get my Minion Horde fairly soon, considering it's a mere common. I'm already saving up coins for PEKKA, in case it appears in the shop.

For some reason I have the same cards as you except for the baby dragon and I just dropped back to Arena 2 from Arena 3.

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-10-2016, 12:02 PM
For some reason I have the same cards as you except for the baby dragon and I just dropped back to Arena 2 from Arena 3.

Don't put all your epic cards on one deck; you have to use decks that work together well. Tip for giant witch deck: drop witch in a corner to gather skeletons, and put a giant once the witch is near the bridge.

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh, you got me to arena 5 just today from 1200 trophies because of your deck. Tysm :D

Bas Rietkerk
05-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Giant, musketeer, rage , minions, minion horde, barbarians, bomber and arrows.

I always place a giant first and a musketeer in the back and use rage on it. I am still using this in the royal arena and it is a good deck!

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
05-11-2016, 12:30 PM

Still don't have that wizard because my cousin used my phone and got me on a losing streak to arena 4, BUT I GOT THE PEKKA FROM THE SHOP AND I BOUGHT IT AND I WAS SO HYPED!!! I won 9 out of 10 games and I'm nearing arena 5 again thanks to you! Thanks for the great deck!

JOSHIE63
05-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Still don't have that wizard because my cousin used my phone and got me on a losing streak to arena 4, BUT I GOT THE PEKKA FROM THE SHOP AND I BOUGHT IT AND I WAS SO HYPED!!! I won 9 out of 10 games and I'm nearing arena 5 again thanks to you! Thanks for the great deck!

Glad to help. In lower arenas, the deck is generally unbeatable. The only problem I have with that is spawner decks; most do not have the skill to pull them off though, and it ends up being an easy win.