PDA

View Full Version : What is the most savage thing you did on school?

Star Wars
05-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Pls tell meeeeee:crazy:

xKurome
05-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Swearing in front of my values teacher :sweatdrop:

OnlyKING0
05-09-2016, 06:42 PM
calling a teacher racist and getting suspended, fighting , cursing teachers out , skipping classs etc...

Liammagoo
05-09-2016, 06:44 PM
I punched a teacher in the gut, proceeded to call him names and storm out, disrupting a group of Y11 students taking their GCSEs in the process with vulgar language, concluding with me taking a 90 minute hike home causing the police to ALMOST get called.

I wasn't expelled.

PiZaHuTt
05-09-2016, 06:46 PM
This isn't me but my friend has been late/nit been in class 150+ times.

Me was I told my teacher to shut the bloopers up (guess ehat bloopers is)
And then when we were reading Diary Of Anne Frank and the teacher asked us what we would call our diary of we were in that time period and I said in class, "Diary Of A Wimpy Jew" :3

OnlyKING0
05-09-2016, 06:48 PM
I punched a teacher in the gut, proceeded to call him names and storm out, disrupting a group of Y11 students taking their GCSEs in the process with vulgar language, concluding with me taking a 90 minute hike home causing the police to ALMOST get called.

I wasn't expelled.

wonder why u wasnt expelled :scratch:

Shane1343
05-09-2016, 06:49 PM
I slapped my teacher in the face with my nipples. She tasted chocolate milk and diabetes for a year after that.

Star Wars
05-09-2016, 07:06 PM
I yelled the fword while playing a game on class with friends:nope:

Kranken
05-09-2016, 07:08 PM
When I was in the first grade, I tackled my home-room teacher. It was an accodident tho.

A bunch of my friends got caught drinking alcohol on a class trip. Not beer or cider, VODKA...

A few years ago on a class trip ( 2 days ). Me and my friends went to the roof of the house of the building where we were staying. One of my classmates fell asleep. We locked the window. He doesn't go to our school anymore.

808tukiboy
05-09-2016, 07:08 PM

I'm not sure. Either swearing in front of teachers and not caring or saying out loud that I will bring a gun to school

XxSian123xX
05-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Ummmmmmm........well......My dog might have tried to kill my enemy so.....GOOD DOGGY WOGGY HERE HWAVE A TWEAT!

holaloh
05-09-2016, 08:54 PM
I had many arguments with my classmates

Knyts
05-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Cursed in front of the teacher and played with a fire extinguisher

Tempting
05-09-2016, 09:26 PM
We have an activity each Friday in writing, where we get 3 topics, and we need to make a lecture about why we think this should happen, based on one of the topics. I picked uniforms, and then made the statement '90% of the girls is our school wear pants this long (puts pointer finger next to leg), and even the girls who have boyfriend do the same, as if they're trying to seduce all the guys in the school'. The whole class went nuts..

ElectroDream
05-09-2016, 10:16 PM
You guys are insane. I've never done all that except for swearing, and it's not in front of the teacher.

hodotd
05-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Swearing in front of my values teacher :sweatdrop:

calling a teacher racist and getting suspended, fighting , cursing teachers out , skipping classs etc...

I wasn't expelled.

This isn't me but my friend has been late/nit been in class 150+ times.

Me was I told my teacher to shut the bloopers up (guess ehat bloopers is)
And then when we were reading Diary Of Anne Frank and the teacher asked us what we would call our diary of we were in that time period and I said in class, "Diary Of A Wimpy Jew" :3

I slapped my teacher in the face with my nipples. She tasted chocolate milk and diabetes for a year after that.

I yelled the fword while playing a game on class with friends:nope:

When I was in the first grade, I tackled my home-room teacher. It was an accodident tho.

A bunch of my friends got caught drinking alcohol on a class trip. Not beer or cider, VODKA...

A few years ago on a class trip ( 2 days ). Me and my friends went to the roof of the house of the building where we were staying. One of my classmates fell asleep. We locked the window. He doesn't go to our school anymore.

I'm not sure. Either swearing in front of teachers and not caring or saying out loud that I will bring a gun to school

Cursed in front of the teacher and played with a fire extinguisher

We have an activity each Friday in writing, where we get 3 topics, and we need to make a lecture about why we think this should happen, based on one of the topics. I picked uniforms, and then made the statement '90% of the girls is our school wear pants this long (puts pointer finger next to leg), and even the girls who have boyfriend do the same, as if they're trying to seduce all the guys in the school'. The whole class went nuts..

you guys are babies, watch this.

i threw a teacher on the ground, cursed at her, gave her a good beating, ate her corpse, beat the children, cursed at them, ate their corpses, set everything that was wood on fire, had a drunk party, summoned an army of tanks, they shot it down, ate the remains of the school, went back home like nothing happened.

asianguava
05-09-2016, 10:54 PM
I Littered :panic::panic::panic:

PiZaHuTt
05-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Screaming "F You!" when one of my teachers could hear me...

Also doing something to some girl in my class... Idk if it's savage though...

Done that before.

Megazork
05-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Asked a teacher if she wanted to go just one round or till morning. Luckily, she got my reference (and the fact that she was pretty chill... and young).

JOSHIE63
05-09-2016, 11:08 PM
My civics teacher likes to refer to people as jabronis, chuckleheads, and he even said that Mike Vick was the "freakin' man." So a few of my friends and I decided to convince him that the term "thot" had a positive connotation. He ended up calling two students and Michelle Obama a thot.

Wetfinger42
05-09-2016, 11:27 PM
My civics teacher likes to refer to people as jabronis, chuckleheads, and he even said that Mike Vick was the "freakin' man." So a few of my friends and I decided to convince him that the term "thot" had a positive connotation. He ended up calling two students and Michelle Obama a thot.

You have just earned my respect

Singapore
05-10-2016, 06:40 AM

Decided to freeze the visualiser on the class and randomly hit freeze with the projector blanked out and turned out that the visualiser was frozen on a butt lmao.

NebulaBlast
05-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Once, when I was at home, I had to prepare for an important french contest. So I took my laptop, called a couple friends on skype, then called our romanian teacher (we all hate her to death) with a private number during class, told her to put the phone on speaker, then we all yelled "THE TEACHER IS A FAT WH**E!".
We didn't lose any "good acting" points (if you lose one, you have a much lower chance to go to a good high-school, and if you lose 4, you have to repeat the grade).

iCro
05-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Became president and

#SpreadHate

#GiveNoFs

#Criminals

PixieKawaii
05-10-2016, 10:19 AM
not handing up my homework :rolleyes:

Star Wars
05-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Good story's.....:crazy:

Ceyx_GrowT
05-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Never did anything that was too savage, especially for this year since I need good attitudes to pass. :crazy:

Wronix
05-10-2016, 01:48 PM
I beat a guy down to the ground after he had been going on my nerves for 2 years. Lucky me.. I was too young to get sued or punished lmao.

Pointer
05-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I'm pretty much late every time I go to school.(Usually 30 mins - 1 Hr late.) Not to mention my total absent days is atleast 3 months.. I'm a laazy kid, a'right?

I'm impressed they didn't drop me out.. :whistling::whistling:

I guess it was not savage enough for them...

Oh and I swear a ton IRL, swore twice near a teacher but they didn't care enough.. I am usually that guy who walks out of trouble untouched.

Frozenpotato_
05-10-2016, 01:58 PM
I peed on the teacher to show dominance.

RedNinja3354
05-10-2016, 03:02 PM
I clogged all the toilets in the school bathrooms, no one shall poop in this school son.

Its Daniel
05-10-2016, 03:17 PM
I'm a good boy then. :rolleyes:
Never did anything bad.

albzterninja
05-10-2016, 07:01 PM
~3rd grade I sprayed liquid ass in the ventelation system. Let's say they were not pleased, but they never found out who did it :)

Mr T.
05-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Messing around with acid. (In chemistry)
Making a fire. (I like fire)
Destroy someones project.
I never finish my homework, never did, never will.

CodeSky
05-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Me and my friends just smash walls xD , they are really weak , I will take a pic next time!

We like kick and punch them , also we have smoked.

DumbOldDoor
05-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Me and my friends just smash walls xD , they are really weak , I will take a pic next time!

We like kick and punch them , also we have smoked.

You sound like a guy who hangs out daily in the highschool basketball field after graduating.

Redlegocat
05-10-2016, 10:30 PM
I remember I was sick, so since I had to vomit, i vomited in the direction of the kid I hated :)

MxdiGT
05-10-2016, 10:34 PM
I screamed "f*** her right in the p***y" out loud when we had a sub...
I also borrowed a book from the school library and haven't returned it since September...
I did a lot of things k

KingHair
05-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Well.. i did make out with someone in the middle of a college exam.. not sure if its bad.
or
the time i was hungover asf in a class.. lol '-'

REGISORD
05-11-2016, 02:46 AM
I said, "Holy F***" in class, and I didn't get in trouble for some reason.

CodeSky
05-11-2016, 04:37 AM
You sound like a guy who hangs out daily in the highschool basketball field after graduating.

Hueheuheueheuehueheue

iCro
05-11-2016, 07:09 AM
Our teacher allows us to swear tho... :rolleyes:

Men these days :rolleyes:

Georgia
05-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Our teachers swear at us. I poured flour on top of a few of the ceiling fans and on the teacher's seats. It was marvelous. My whole school is pretty savage to be honest.

BioTestificate
05-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Playing a game with explicit content on my laptop while hooked on a projector.

The teacher who watches over doesn't really care so I got away from being called.

Rockytop
05-11-2016, 12:40 PM
I attempted to run away from school, but this was at a young age. :sweatdrop:

But seriously, most people admitted to cussing as their savage attitude, why can't teachers stop being 5 year olds? I had a teacher that cussed before, boy that was enjoyable. :crazy:

iNegotiate
05-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Well saying bad words while the teacher is infront of me, Then bringing a magazine thats isnt for 18 below. ;)

Star Wars
05-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Lol good ones.

rj0809
05-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Doing a "fail sound" when someone got scolded by the teacher :crazy::crazy:

Sfsuprafang
05-11-2016, 01:00 PM
IDK man, since I got in to a new school, I became a real badass there. I was a "good" kid before, well now, here are my records:
- Getting out of class tons of times because of not doing them homeworkd/projects
- Cheating 90% of the time to do homeworks at school, no cheating in test tho, kindda hard:sweatdrop:
- Swearing a lot these days, usually when suprised
- Giving my friend (he's a boy) a make up when he's birthday arrived, yes, I forced him to wear it as soon as he awakes from his bed (on holidays of course) and well, 11 of us just poked, pinch, tickle him and God knows what we did.
-Seeing a lot of armpits :whistling:

Juxtapose
05-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Putting A chili in my friend water bottle,and when he drink it he threw up lol hahah
But after that the teacher caught me

DaWIZ
05-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Im homeschooled, so probably beating up my brother. :whistling:

GrowHits
05-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Writing on a paper with a permanent marker.

ALEXOVER
05-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Once I uploaded a paper not in MLA format :0
~Rock

DumbOldDoor
05-11-2016, 05:25 PM
idk if im allowed to share this, it was pretty sick.. ah whatever okay heres the deal: once i used a BLUE PEN WHEN WE WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE BLACK PENS!! since then i have been declared the schools biggest rebel

even the principal told me that was pretty badass.

(luckily i didnt get kicked out of school, but i had to stay in detention for 2 months)

WhiteLegend
05-11-2016, 06:24 PM
I did a round house kick to a kid who made a really annoying joke a bout my mom (after the kick he was unconscious)

Replaced
05-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Getting into a fight during summer school, getting in a fight at school. Running down the halls,getting someone sent out of the classroom.

Hans
05-11-2016, 06:39 PM
We all do have that "one" teacher. Anyway, I walked up to her and said "Shoe size 45", then she said "meet me in the clinic".

lol boy, you didnt know how much my classmates cracked up.

CodeSky
05-11-2016, 08:03 PM
idk if im allowed to share this, it was pretty sick.. ah whatever okay heres the deal: once i used a BLUE PEN WHEN WE WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE BLACK PENS!! since then i have been declared the schools biggest rebel

even the principal told me that was pretty badass.

(luckily i didnt get kicked out of school, but i had to stay in detention for 2 months)

Täitsa put*is need Eesti koolid ikka.

Disaster
05-11-2016, 08:31 PM

I did a project on trickshotting on Call Of Duty.

Or the time a kid was making fun of me so I called him out on social media about his hair and he's never put his hair the same way since I roasted him.

Star Wars
05-11-2016, 09:46 PM
I did a project on trickshotting on Call Of Duty.

Or the time a kid was making fun of me so I called him out on social media about his hair and he's never put his hair the same way since I roasted him.

Im dying... Quoting this in my siggy.

dronshi
05-11-2016, 10:01 PM
I'm a member of our SC/SG so I'm pretty much have to act good. Though there's a rule on our school that long hair on boys aren't allowed and if after they didn't cut it after a few days after they've been warned, the SC/SG has all the rights to cut the part that is long.

When we once did a surprise inspection of their hair, while the whole school was super busy for the next week and I said to my other SC/SG members after inspection that "I think these boys will not get their hair cut in the next week since they are super busy with school activities".

After a week, my guess was right and it was haircut time for a lot of boys. I did the honors of cutting the hair of each and every one of them and the fun of cutting it in a very very bad way made my co-members say that I should be a barber.
After school, seeing almost all male students that are trying very hard to cover the part that I cut was so funny.
Kinda expected a few of them to plot revenge against me, though they were right not to do so since my punishments are worse than the teachers'.

Probation_gt
05-11-2016, 10:46 PM
I was shoting swear words at my classmate in front of my math teacher and AP teacher.
Yeah rage (○°_°○)

Playerdereclaim
05-11-2016, 11:05 PM

Get a teacher fired... start a petition and show it to my teachers children on bring your child to work day

Applez
05-11-2016, 11:09 PM

I wasn't expelled.

Liam got some splainin' to do.

Metalwire
05-11-2016, 11:10 PM
We were playing kickball(elementary) so we're playing in the front part of the school and I pitch the ball as fast as I could,and the kicker who was about 11 or 12 kicked it over the 3 story building. It got stuck on the roof and never came down.

Another story was was when Me an a couple of friends repeatedly dropped books to annoy my teacher and she got so mad that she blamed my friend XD.

The last one would be when I literally played dodge ball and started aiming for everyone's face, the whole field was a tear field and everyone on the opposing team starting crying because I hit them

Liammagoo
05-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Liam got some splainin' to do.

I WAS HELD AT GUNPOINT, I SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE :panic:

Onyx1
05-13-2016, 12:04 AM

I wasn't expelled.

123286 HERE YOU GO.

|ThyLuigi|
05-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Last year I stuck a paperclip in an electrical outlet in band, was sent to the principal's office and lied to her when she asked if I'd ever done it before, so I got a day of in-school suspension — luckily it was on helping hands day which is basically a day where you help people in the community.

@Liam - I elect you as the local forum savage.

TheDirtSeed
05-13-2016, 12:43 AM
Shouted Out Loudly In A Class..

RudyBan
05-13-2016, 01:42 PM
I got done for firearms possession at the tender age of eleven.

How does that make you feel?

Star Wars
05-13-2016, 11:35 PM
niceeee guyss

serge700
05-13-2016, 11:52 PM
We were playing kickball(elementary) so we're playing in the front part of the school and I pitch the ball as fast as I could,and the kicker who was about 11 or 12 kicked it over the 3 story building. It got stuck on the roof and never came down.

Another story was was when Me an a couple of friends repeatedly dropped books to annoy my teacher and she got so mad that she blamed my friend XD.

The last one would be when I literally played dodge ball and started aiming for everyone's face, the whole field was a tear field and everyone on the opposing team starting crying because I hit them

:eek: wow i could.t think of you doing anything bad lol. You seem like such a nice guy.

craft3d
05-14-2016, 12:28 AM
I managed to smuggle in 2 weapons of mass destruction, and I was only placed on the NSA watch list.

Star Wars
05-14-2016, 12:29 AM
I managed to smuggle in 2 weapons of mass destruction, and I was only placed on the NSA watch list.

huh i thought i was the only one.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::crazy::crazy:

RaffuxGT
05-15-2016, 08:15 AM
I think I'm my schools kindest person, but I have not did anything "bad".
But once I was 1st class. (I'M FROM FINLAND!) I didn't know what a*s mean.
My classmates just kept telling me to say it, then I said it.
I shouted it :D I almost get second session (Thank you google translator :DD But the thing if you have to stay in school after your school has ended)

Star Wars
05-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Gimmie morrrrrrr

effanx11
05-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Lol whats wrong with everyone. I never swear never fought with a teacher or anything. I think society needs to die

Juanma206
05-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Lol whats wrong with everyone. I never swear never fought with a teacher or anything. I think society needs to die

So seven billion people need to die because you said so?

GOOD IDEA EVERYONE BUY A GUN

Liammagoo
05-21-2016, 08:22 PM

Guys I found the class swot, hide the apples before the teachers get them.

ArchLucifer
05-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Haha , I wouldn't even dare to talk back to my strict teachers xD. ( i talk about how annoying and unfair they are to my friends anyways )

Mark Chong
05-22-2016, 04:01 PM
Reading all these made me think back and reflect on my life so far lmao, why do I even feel bad for some of the teachers you guys(and girls maybe) mentioned lol

Vluonx
05-26-2016, 02:58 PM
I sat on a fire extinguisher. My friend pulled the pin already. You could guess what happened next.

GrowtopiaKing
06-05-2016, 01:18 AM
I Littered :panic::panic::panic:

no life confirmed

I literally broke someone's ankle playing capture the flag. I juked them out so hard that he twisted it and it was facing the wrong way.

They came back to school two days later with a cast and a glare at me.

thegamer381
06-05-2016, 01:32 AM
You guys are insane. I've never done all that except for swearing, and it's not in front of the teacher.

Same here, my fellow nerd.

Hans
06-05-2016, 02:22 AM

I think your logic needs to die.