PDA

View Full Version : 6s vs 6s plus

kwj340
05-10-2016, 08:24 PM
I'm not too sure why I'm posting this on the forums, but o wel.

I'm getting one within 2 weeks and I'm stuck between the iPhone 6s and the 6s plus. Both are solid choices, but the 6s plus has better battery and OIS. It's also huge and I have small hands. I need opinions on which I should pick because it's honestly tied imo.

P.S. What color should i get? I was thinking Silver, but Space Grey looks really cool too.

PiZaHuTt
05-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Mkae a poll.

Knyts
05-10-2016, 08:43 PM
They're just the same specs, if you're going for the more I go for the 6s plus. But for me I'd go for the regular 6s

Tempting
05-10-2016, 09:06 PM
I believe that all modern phones are trash, so just go for the less expensive one. iPhones barely last 5 hours with their battery life, so either one should work. However, I don't think worrying about a number is going to do much. I've had a flip phone for almost 2 years now, and it serves its purpose (except for great pictures, but that doesn't matter).

Singapore
05-10-2016, 10:46 PM
I'd go with the 6s plus just because of the battery life. If I were you, I'd get silver for the white screen, but it's up to you.

I believe that all modern phones are trash, so just go for the less expensive one. iPhones barely last 5 hours with their battery life, so either one should work. However, I don't think worrying about a number is going to do much. I've had a flip phone for almost 2 years now, and it serves its purpose (except for great pictures, but that doesn't matter).
You're far from correct. This is with an iPhone 6 Plus

PiZaHuTt
05-10-2016, 10:49 PM
6s IMO because plus is way too big.

ElectroDream
05-10-2016, 10:55 PM
6s plus is my preference because I can type fastly on these, but if your hands are small... Probably 6s.

Tonsy
05-11-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm not too sure why I'm posting this on the forums, but o wel.

I'm getting one within 2 weeks and I'm stuck between the iPhone 6s and the 6s plus. Both are solid choices, but the 6s plus has better battery and OIS. It's also huge and I have small hands. I need opinions on which I should pick because it's honestly tied imo.

P.S. What color should i get? I was thinking Silver, but Space Grey looks really cool too.

I find the 6s Plus too big. If you get a 6s Plus, make sure to buy new pairs of jeans to go along with them. Make sure they have big pockets.

Tempting
05-11-2016, 12:50 AM
I'd go with the 6s plus just because of the battery life. If I were you, I'd get silver for the white screen, but it's up to you.

You're far from correct. This is with an iPhone 6 Plus

I was using a little something called 'exaggeration'. Regardless, flip phones still have insane battery life. I'm not constantly calling my friends, so my phone always lasts at least a week. Now that I'm rethinking about it, iPhones are way too big already, so you should get the 6S.

Singapore
05-11-2016, 01:11 AM
I was using a little something called 'exaggeration'. Regardless, flip phones still have insane battery life. I'm not constantly calling my friends, so my phone always lasts at least a week. Now that I'm rethinking about it, iPhones are way too big already, so you should get the 6S.

OP should avoid the 6s, because it has the crappiest battery right now. The SE is a nice phone that's worth getting.

LolDawn
05-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Moto X mate

PvP4MC
05-11-2016, 01:21 AM
My coach got a plus and he spent two hours trying to fit it in his pocket. He eventually bought one of those cases that attach on your pants.

It's basically on iPad Mini Mini. I would go for the 6S.

kwj340
05-11-2016, 01:47 AM
To solve the whole "not fitting in my pocket" thing for the plus, if it is too big to fit in my pocket, at school, I'll keep it in my backpack or something, and everywhere else, I can keep it in my hand. Not too big of a deal? Maybe even my back pockets if it relies on it.

PvP4MC
05-11-2016, 01:54 AM
To solve the whole "not fitting in my pocket" thing for the plus, if it is too big to fit in my pocket, at school, I'll keep it in my backpack or something, and everywhere else, I can keep it in my hand. Not too big of a deal? Maybe even my back pockets if it relies on it.

Then what's the point of it? A tablet? Just download some calling app or get cellular data on an iPad.

kwj340
05-11-2016, 02:21 AM
Then what's the point of it? A tablet? Just download some calling app or get cellular data on an iPad.

Not all that simple, besides the 6s plus isn't extremely big, considering my mom has the note 4 and it's almost the same size.

PvP4MC
05-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Not all that simple, besides the 6s plus isn't extremely big, considering my mom has the note 4 and it's almost the same size.

I don't have one, in fact, I have a horrible phone in general. Based on what I heard it's too big, besides that sure it's probably a really good phone.

I honestly bet you know way more about the phone than I do. Get it if you like, but that's a big complain I've heard in the past.

kwj340
05-11-2016, 02:35 AM
I don't have one, in fact, I have a horrible phone in general. Based on what I heard it's too big, besides that sure it's probably a really good phone.

I honestly bet you know way more about the phone than I do. Get it if you like, but that's a big complain I've heard in the past.

Yea, I've looked so much into iPhones and I'm still tied.. The bigger phone is just harder to get used to.

Juxtapose
05-11-2016, 02:39 AM
6s plus have longer battery

But get an galaxy s7 instead :D or wait for the iPhone 7

kwj340
05-11-2016, 02:47 AM
6s plus have longer battery

But get an galaxy s7 instead :D or wait for the iPhone 7

I'm really tired of Samsung lol and the iPhone 7 won't be that great as of the rumors that are out. I think I'll be fine with the 6s/6s plus.

Indicative
05-11-2016, 03:21 AM
If a big screen is important to you, the iPhone 6S Plus is the only consideration.

Conan
05-11-2016, 02:56 PM
PS 6 Plus or 6S plus runs a bit slower than the 6 or 6S since they have more pixels to drive but use the same cpu/gpu

I use iphone 6S btw. The screen size is alrady enough

Conan
05-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Finally you got rid of that old 3GS lmao

Hi mr doge ;)

BadDevilGT
05-11-2016, 03:36 PM
I'm using 6s and I'm happy with it. IMO 6s plus is too big. Also it depends on what you will do with it.