PDA

View Full Version : so i found somthing out today going on in my school....

Ilikecats
05-11-2016, 08:30 PM
there was marajuanana..... it news to the teachers bc they all found out today and so did the head master. the students who didnt know where shocked as i was. im shock in a boarding school this could happen

Josh289
05-11-2016, 08:42 PM
there was marajuanana..... it news to the teachers bc they all found out today and so did the head master. the students who didnt know where shocked as i was. im shock in a boarding school this could happen

The sad thing is I am not the slightest bit surprised. My best friend recently got suspended for several weeks because the police brought in drug detecting canines that can locate the faintest trace of drugs. Unfortunately someone hid drugs inside of his car. The only likely solution was when he brought his car in for special maintenance the mechanics were either using drugs while working on the car which left a scent on the car, or they hid them somewhere in his car. As we all know drugs and tobacco are horrible for health and every aspect of your life. Make sure you are cautious of who you are friends with and never let anyone persuade you into trying them.

Ilikecats
05-11-2016, 08:55 PM
The sad thing is I am not the slightest bit surprised. My best friend recently got suspended for several weeks because the police brought in drug detecting canines that can locate the faintest trace of drugs. Unfortunately someone hid drugs inside of his car. The only likely solution was when he brought his car in for special maintenance the mechanics were either using drugs while working on the car which left a scent on the car, or they hid them somewhere in his car. As we all know drugs and tobacco are horrible for health and every aspect of your life. Make sure you are cautious of who you are friends with and never let anyone persuade you into trying them.

i know i dont even plant to drink ( tried wine and other drinks swith famiy and hatted it)

808tukiboy
05-11-2016, 08:57 PM

Wow i didn't know your school would have marijuana in your school

Metalwire
05-11-2016, 08:58 PM
i know i dont even plant to drink ( tried wine and other drinks swith famiy and hatted it)
It's okay to consume it,but their is some negative influences that are brought upon consuming marijuana or beer,but as long as you don't harm anyone you may do as you please. I wouldn't recommend you to take it because again it is bad for your health and it will scar you as you grow older,but it depends on your persona and I won't judge,but you must be responsible enough to consume it an accept the consequences at times.

VitalyzdTV
05-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Wow i didn't know your school would have marijuana in your school

uh repetitive but i get it k

Tempting
05-11-2016, 09:02 PM
It's not something going on, it's just a kid taking drugs. It can happen anywhere, and I'm fairly sure a few people in my school take drugs without even having any evidence.

Ilikecats
05-11-2016, 09:02 PM
It's okay to consume it,but their is some negative influences that are brought upon consuming marijuana or beer,but as long as you don't harm anyone you may do as you please. I wouldn't recommend you to take it because again it is bad for your health and it will scar you as you grow older,but it depends on your persona and I won't judge,but you must be responsible enough to consume it an accept the consequences at times.

well i dont plain to have any thing bad (exepet on occations) because iv lost a friend because a drunk driver hit her

Metalwire
05-11-2016, 09:05 PM
well i dont plain to have any thing bad (exepet on occations) because iv lost a friend because a drunk driver hit her
That's good, and honestly I'm sorry for your friend. The negatively drunk driver made a poor choice and blindly took a life with his stupidity. I want you to be safe, I don't want you to follow others instead make your own path, a path that will lead you to your future. Not saying you shouldn't have friends,but you should never fall to peer pressure.

|ThyLuigi|
05-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Expect it, any school above elementary school is guaranteed to have some drugs in it. It's the truth, sadly.

Conan
05-12-2016, 05:36 AM
There are some in my school according to rumors. I've also seen a "friend" of mine who is in a higher level, bring some to my other friends house who is also in a higher grade pevel.

satria_gt
05-12-2016, 05:41 AM
lol last month im smoke cigar then suddenly teacher opens room
i threw it outside

anyway where marijuana now?

iWei
05-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Smooookeeee weeeed evereiiiiiiii dayeeeeee~~~~~

ImAPogo
05-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Even a cluster school has students that smoke..

Rockytop
05-12-2016, 12:50 PM
People are smoking e-cigs in our schools bathroom, as if the newer urnial cakes weren't enough odd smelling. :rolleyes:

Some of my classmates got caught drinking vodka.

My brother discovered the same thing at his school, and they were 6th Graders at that.

Kranken
05-12-2016, 12:50 PM

Jackie
05-17-2016, 07:08 PM

Not a new thing, Estonia top 1# by drugs. Jk.

ILimeGreen
05-17-2016, 07:23 PM
I've been to Kranken's father's house at Tenerife and weed is actually legal there, I believe his father grows his own weed. People were way more happier than here in Estonia.

Liammagoo
05-17-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm in one of the top school and there are plenty of smokers and druggies. Sucks to them, exams have begun and they're some of the least productive and unwise students in that school :rolleyes:

KingHair
05-17-2016, 08:09 PM
I'm in one of the top school and there are plenty of smokers and druggies. Sucks to them, exams have begun and they're some of the least productive and unwise students in that school :rolleyes:

og slayinnn 10/10