PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Addicting Songs

Tempting
05-11-2016, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn0iK7oPKgY
I am listening to this song too much, and I don't want to ruin it, as in hear it so much that I'm tired of it. I like listening to music all the time, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep pulling up this song. Does anyone else know how to not put on an addicting song?

Firesmash
05-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Just don tlosten to it or dont ever search it up....

VitalyzdTV
05-11-2016, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn0iK7oPKgY
I am listening to this song too much, and I don't want to ruin it, as in hear it so much that I'm tired of it. I like listening to music all the time, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep pulling up this song. Does anyone else know how to not put on an addicting song?

By not putting it on;)

JOSHIE63
05-12-2016, 12:01 AM
I put a myriad of good songs in playlists and shuffle them. Even if it is a good song, the monotony does not mar the quality of it because it is in the same tier as other good songs.

Maryjane
05-12-2016, 12:11 AM
I put a myriad of good songs in playlists and shuffle them. Even if it is a good song, the monotony does not mar the quality of it because it is in the same tier as other good songs.

this guy knows.

Playlists are awesome.

SpeedFreakz
05-12-2016, 12:15 AM
TAAAAAAKE OOON MEEEEE

craft3d
05-12-2016, 01:02 AM

But what if you only are favoring that one song at the time and will only shuffle through to find it?

Tempting
05-12-2016, 01:05 AM
TAAAAAAKE OOON MEEEEE

FLYYYYYIIIIIYYYYYYY

JOSHIE63
05-12-2016, 01:50 AM
But what if you only are favoring that one song at the time and will only shuffle through to find it?

That defeats the purpose of abstaining from the song.

Anyway, short playlists — thirty or so songs — on a shuffled repeat has a likely chance one would stumble upon the favored song.