PDA

View Full Version : A Message to all New Forumers

Nosferatu
05-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Please please please don't make a post about ''Omg scammers they are scammers everywhere they need to stop'' or like ''Tips to not get scammed and stuff''
Please. Everyone knows it and it just makes me cringe, But hey that's just my opinion.

GrowHits
05-13-2016, 07:18 AM
Please please please don't make a post about ''Omg scammers they are scammers everywhere they need to stop'' or like ''Tips to not get scammed and stuff''
Please. Everyone knows it and it just makes me cringe, But hey that's just my opinion.

I agree with this.

TrishaxKris
05-13-2016, 07:42 AM

Posts like these have been made, and there's even an official thread for it, but no one ever reads that :whistling:

Nosferatu
05-13-2016, 07:53 AM
Posts like these have been made, and there's even an official thread for it, but no one ever reads that :whistling:

If no one reads the official thread, Why would anyone read common sense about not getting scammed and such?

From what I've seen, everyone who posts a thread about Scam Prevention only gets either sarcasm or hate.

GrowHits
05-13-2016, 08:15 AM
mini modssssssssssssssssssss

Are you referring to us or the new forumers?

Hypnoid
05-13-2016, 09:09 AM
If I was you, I wouldn't make a thread like this, because here's how human works:

You say something to NOT do, they do.

You say something to DO, and they don't do.

ezereal
05-13-2016, 09:11 AM

Hey dude, since u say this, try messaging support to make scamming legal, see if that helps ;)

Hypnoid
05-13-2016, 09:12 AM
Hey dude, since u say this, try messaging support to make scamming legal, see if that helps ;)

Haha, scamming is legal, if you don't get caught :rolleyes:

Nosferatu
05-13-2016, 09:14 AM

All I'm saying is that Its common sense and everyone knows to never do it.

ImAPogo
05-13-2016, 09:17 AM
If I was you, I wouldn't make a thread like this, because here's how human works:

You say something to NOT do, they do.

You say something to DO, and they don't do.

So if we tell them to keep making those kind of thread

They will stop making it :prophet:

xKurome
05-13-2016, 09:23 AM
You know what makes me cringe? When people make threads stating the obvious.

ezereal
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
All I'm saying is that Its common sense and everyone knows to never do it.

And i wonder why there are still people scamming.....

Trolled
05-13-2016, 09:34 AM
This is life. It's all about scamming.

Hypnoid
05-13-2016, 09:41 AM
So if we tell them to keep making those kind of thread

They will stop making it :prophet:

Ez logic m8