PDA

View Full Version : Childhood horrors

Chiharu
10-06-2013, 08:28 AM
What scared you when you were younger , for me it was the G-mutant from resident evil outbreak (when i first saw it, TEARS WERE SHED :cry:) anyways whats yours

IAmABrodie
10-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Jeff the Killer. Don't Google it.

syrup
10-06-2013, 11:37 AM
X-flies, I know it isn thst scary now, but as a kid, I would burry into my pillow watching it.

Azza03
10-06-2013, 01:47 PM
The city Chernobyl in Russia that had a nuclear power plant explosion in 1970 or something. There's MUTATED animals there now. I was told RATS the size of CATS! And it still scares me to this day.

SuperJ
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
What scared you when you were younger , for me it was the G-mutant from resident evil outbreak (when i first saw it, TEARS WERE SHED :cry:) anyways whats yoursAfter watching the walking dead when I was younger I got so scared, and I thought a zombie apocolypse would happen like in the show.:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Jeff the Killer. Don't Google it.I googled it.

Valentine
10-06-2013, 08:47 PM
When I was a baby...I was at this big house in Vegas. I slept in the living room that night. I saw a scary woman on the couch. I started crying, but I didn't know what to say. (Of course not, I was a baby.) My grandma looked to where I was looking, but she didn't see her. She thought I was crying because I was hungry. To this day, I don't go into the living room unless I really have to. I wish I could forget that even happened...

~Valentine <3

Boomer
10-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Barney the Dinosaur.

I still hate him, but nowadays I can just grab a shotgun.

trice
10-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Barney the Dinosaur.

I still hate him, but nowadays I can just grab a shotgun.

Tigger. That tiger scares my pants off!

Splendid
10-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Giygas. yikes.

Reballoo
10-07-2013, 01:27 AM
What scared you when you were younger , for me it was the G-mutant from resident evil outbreak (when i first saw it, TEARS WERE SHED :cry:) anyways whats yours

I know i talk too much but i dont care. Clowns are freaky! One time, i had a dream that i was in a swamp, and it was just me, my mom, a clown, and that creepy girl from nanaland. (Tell me if you know that show) i was sitting with my mom and the clown grabbed the girl and started shoving mud down her throat. She passed out. I asked my mom if she was dead and my mom said no. This happened twice more untill the 4rth time when i spasked my mom if she was dead, my moms head grew really big and turned into the clowns head and screamed "YES!!!" In my face. Then i woke up. What a coincidence. Seth and hamumu made the clown costume for halloween. Lol.

Joeyss
10-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Bats scare me the most.I was at my aunts house.I was walking up the steps to get my aunt something and there on about the 5th step was a bat looking right at me.Then the bat took off flying right over my head.Ever since that day I have had a fear of bats.

The11Who
10-07-2013, 02:04 AM
I am terrified of the dark, height, and... BALLOONS.

Dark - My dad hid under my bed and came out when I fell asleep.
Height - My dad pretended to nearly drop me off a mountain.
Balloons - My dad made lots of balloons for my birthday and they all popped one after another for some reason..

Great dad ey?

CheeseBox
10-07-2013, 03:24 AM
Courage the Cowardly Dog show

TheSecrets
10-07-2013, 03:48 AM

me too that show still freaks me out

TheDarkWolf
10-07-2013, 03:50 AM
My childhood horror are printers, people, TicTacs, people, purses, perfume, people, oh, did I mention people? Especially ignorant little ones.

BenXxxXZero
10-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Incredible tales(Show of Singapore Spooky Ghost Story)

NIRVANADEMON
10-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Only one thing scares me and 1 Thing only Heights.. Well god scares me too.

LittleSirP
10-07-2013, 09:06 AM
What scares me are the following:
-Drowning
-The church at night
-Getting lost
-That movie where these guys go to an abandoned place where they recorded everything in a digital camera and the devil goes in the girl and they all become the slaves of the devil at the end.*
*the last part was a devil church where the possessed girl is floating in mid-air.
-Japanese horror movies
Yup...I'm such a chicken.:nope:
-Little

Giovanni Barcia
10-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Movies (like not all but one was soo scary I can't sleep I am forced to stay up until I sleep. Unless the light is open(I 30% of the time stay up all night with my ipad playing growtopia,terraria,other stuff.)

Legoaddict
10-08-2013, 12:10 AM
OMFG THORNS IN ROSES SCARIER THAN FREAKING KNIVES (´・Д・)」

iConstruct
10-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Those commercials for the reality TV shows. Also the tornado sirens. Or any siren for that matter.

Legoaddict
10-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Scary as balls dude Σ(・□・;)

iConstruct
10-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Scary as balls dude Σ(・□・;)

Well what ever floats your boat. Or I guess in this case sinks your boat.

l0l
10-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Jeff the killer, everything paranormal and dolls. Like you know these baby dolls they JUST FREAK ME OUT.

Unophishal23
10-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Well, most people have pretty natural fears, such as heights, clowns, dolls, ect.

I think mine is a little weird though. Is it?
I'm afraid of bees. :sweatdrop:
If I see one I either flip a table or run as fast as I can.

Flame_Rex
10-09-2013, 04:02 AM
A Japanese horror movie called Ju-On. When I was a child my dad loved to watch horror movies.. So.. Yeah. By the way don't google it. Please. You'll cry.

Swertip
10-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Well, most people have pretty natural fears, such as heights, clowns, dolls, ect.

I think mine is a little weird though. Is it?
I'm afraid of bees. :sweatdrop:
If I see one I either flip a table or run as fast as I can.

Bees....holy.....I hate them. I remember every time I go swimming I check to see if there are bees.

And if I do see a bee while swimming, I just stay underwater until I guess that they ran off. I remember when a bee was on my goggles.....

Heights.

I hate heights. That's why I never play on playgrounds when I was little, * I still am a kid*

But meh.

Scary vidya games.

Yep, I know right.

Im not a fan of shooter games or zombie games. I only like some shooter games, and plants vs zombies are the only zombie game i play. So yeah....I like Nintendo. :]

Valentine
10-09-2013, 04:40 AM
A Japanese horror movie called Ju-On. When I was a child my dad loved to watch horror movies.. So.. Yeah. By the way don't google it. Please. You'll cry.

Ju-On is great! I love the little boy he is so adorable!!!!! AHHHHHH! >w< OH OH AND THE KITTYYYYYY!!! >w<

~Valentine <3

firerfight
10-09-2013, 05:10 AM

Wimp. Jeff the killer is epic!

IAmABrodie
10-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Wimp. Jeff the killer is epic!

Really? Cause from my memory, the story kinda ends with him carving his mouth into a smile, burning off both his eye lids with a lighter, and gutting both his parents with a knife. Hmmmm, you're right, he's such a cool guy :rolleyes:

Valentine
10-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Really? Cause from my memory, the story kinda ends with him carving his mouth into a smile, burning off both his eye lids with a lighter, and gutting both his parents with a knife. Hmmmm, you're right, he's such a cool guy :rolleyes:

It's quite sexy actually. <3

~Valentine <3

NIRVANADEMON
10-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Really? Cause from my memory, the story kinda ends with him carving his mouth into a smile, burning off both his eye lids with a lighter, and gutting both his parents with a knife. Hmmmm, you're right, he's such a cool guy :rolleyes:I guess i'm changing my profile picture back to the old one :) And jeff makes me think of me..

firerfight
10-13-2013, 10:51 PM

You would do the same, if you were bullied into craziness

Cade83
10-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Okay most of my fears still exist today. I'll name the ones that I am no longer scared of now.

The salt monster from Star Treck. (Do not Goggle it.) I watched this episode at a young age and lets just say… I has nightmares for a very long time.
Gremlins. Ugh... once again, watched that way to young. Fine... they still scares me a little.
Clowns. I've gotten over this one. Those things just used to be way to creepy, with their face-paint and false noses...

And I still have fears of these things.

The Dark. I cannot go out at night without a powerful flashnight. Who knows what is lurking in the shadows?
Needles. I had to have a very long drilled into my toe when I had surgery and ever since then… I can't stand them.
Death. (My worst fear) I've always wondered; what comes after death? One of my theories developed this fear. So, what if there is nothing after death? Just a dark void, with no thought, feeling, or sense of self. (I am so sorry if that offended anyone.

l0l
10-13-2013, 11:36 PM
Okay most of my fears still exist today. I'll name the ones that I am no longer scared of now.

The salt monster from Star Treck. (Do not Goggle it.) I watched this episode at a young age and lets just say… I has nightmares for a very long time.
Gremlins. Ugh... once again, watched that way to young. Fine... they still scares me a little.
Clowns. I've gotten over this one. Those things just used to be way to creepy, with their face-paint and false noses...

The Dark. I cannot go out at night without a powerful flashnight. Who knows what is lurking in the shadows?
Needles. I had to have a very long drilled into my toe when I had surgery and ever since then… I can't stand them.
Death. (My worst fear) I've always wondered; what comes after death? One of my theories developed this fear. So, what if there is nothing after death? Just a dark void, with no thought, feeling, or sense of self. (I am so sorry if that offended anyone.

Well, just think that you will get to a wonderful place after death (; This always makes me happy.

BethanyFuturama
10-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Shel Silverstien. He looks like a serial killer. When I was little, though, I thought he was just an alien.

- - - Updated - - -

Bees....holy.....I hate them. I remember every time I go swimming I check to see if there are bees.

And if I do see a bee while swimming, I just stay underwater until I guess that they ran off. I remember when a bee was on my goggles.....

Heights.

I hate heights. That's why I never play on playgrounds when I was little, * I still am a kid*

But meh.

Scary vidya games.

Yep, I know right.

Im not a fan of shooter games or zombie games. I only like some shooter games, and plants vs zombies are the only zombie game i play. So yeah....I like Nintendo. :]

I'm less than a year away from being 13 and I'm still afraid of bees. I just tell people that I'm allergic so no one makes fun of me, haha.

Boomer
10-14-2013, 01:24 AM
Jeff the killer, everything paranormal and dolls. Like you know these baby dolls they JUST FREAK ME OUT.

My dad HATES those little dolls. Me too, just not as bad.

Fatalislayer
10-14-2013, 02:28 AM
Grudge....

DeathAngelz
10-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Back then was the First Finaly fantasy game for Ps1

- - - Updated - - -

Cade don't keep asking those question about death
I almost commited suicide becuase I had wondered so much about it
Curiosity got the best of me :(

l0l
10-14-2013, 02:58 AM

- - - Updated - - -

True. ÇŪRĮØĆÌTŸ!

- - - Updated - - -

My dad HATES those little dolls. Me too, just not as bad.

How could EVER kids love THIS?!

http://img18.slando.ua/images_slandocomua/87918917_1_644x461_nemetskaya-kukla-pupsik-80-h-gdr-dnepropetrovsk_rev001.jpg

That's just creepy for me.

Cade83
10-14-2013, 03:16 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I try not to... My mind just naturally ponders things... And about the suicide thing. A while ago, I felt the same but not for those reasons. I recovered, and I'm all better now. Life is much to precious to be wasted.

najimac
10-14-2013, 06:37 AM

The salt monster from Star Treck. (Do not goggle it.) I watched this episode at a young age and lets just say… I had nightmares for a very long time.

*Google
*Had
Im a grammer nazi.
After death you dont need to worry, One day everything will become good :)
P.S: You wont starve in the void after death.
P.S2: Sorry for grave digging :/

Blizzy
10-14-2013, 04:37 PM

Same. I still am.

~Blizzy:hat:

WHEEEEEEEEEW
10-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Probably zombies. But nowadays i shoot them to pieces.

Miket
10-23-2013, 12:15 AM
THE MOSET SCAREST PERSON IN THE WORLD WITH SCARY THEME MUSIC AND A CREEPYSIDE KICK......... DORA THE EXPLORA

Ilikecats
10-23-2013, 12:30 AM
When the sleder game came out me and my bro's freind wachted a video and when slender man came we're all got,scared lol

Kaotic
10-23-2013, 01:53 AM
The thing that scares me the most are crickets, call me a baby but crickets are freaky. When I hear them I grab my baseball bat just in case.

l0l
10-23-2013, 02:07 AM
The thing that scares me the most are crickets, call me a baby but crickets are freaky. When I hear them I grab my baseball bat just in case.

It will take you about 4 hits to take down a kricket with a baseball bat, bro:excl:

iSwagger
10-23-2013, 09:29 AM
My Dad..

~iSwag :hat:

GayleLoh
10-23-2013, 09:36 AM

You should not say don't google it because everyone would do that -.- for me personally DEATH really hit me the most/ or the dark

cha.vhan
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM
i know that sounds silly but i scared of lizard :sweatdrop:

alias
10-23-2013, 06:04 PM

Well, I didn't feel like sleeping this year anyways.

Blizzy
10-23-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm not scared of Dora.... I HATE HER:mad::mad: SHE'S A WEIRD GOOFY FREAK!!!:crazy: