PDA

View Full Version : Club Penguin...

Voxel_Z
05-14-2016, 03:16 PM
So yeah, I had a full membership, I used to play everyday when I was 10, now I'm 16, so I wanted to play again cuz I have alot of items, member ones, and super cool igloos, 5 rainbow puffles, 2 golden puffles. So I sent an email to the support, because my account wasn't working and they said; ''We're sorry, this account has been inactive for more than 2 years, we deleted it and there's no way to make it come back, thanks. Club Penguin Support.''

I was so mad, after all those years, all the money spent, they don't care about their players, they just want the money, nothing else.:mad:

Hippohello2
05-14-2016, 03:18 PM
So yeah, I had a full membership, I used to play everyday when I was 10, now I'm 16, so I wanted to play again cuz I have alot of items, member ones, and super cool igloos, 5 rainbow puffles, 2 golden puffles. So I sent an email to the support, because my account wasn't working and they said; ''We're sorry, this account has been inactive for more than 2 years, we deleted it and there's no way to make it come back, thanks. Club Penguin Support.''

I was so mad, after all those years, all the money spent, they don't care about their players, they just want the money, nothing else.:mad:

Who would spend money on club penguin in the first place?

Yambo
05-14-2016, 03:18 PM

Ik the feeling dude.I was also 10-11 when i started playing,but when i found about membersip-quit

Voxel_Z
05-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Who would spend money on club penguin in the first place?

In the days, you could get a perma membership from buying 2+ years of membership, that's what I did. I had a perma one.

Singapore
05-14-2016, 03:34 PM
In the days, you could get a perma membership from buying 2+ years of membership, that's what I did. I had a perma one.

I don't remember that

SageDeoxys
05-14-2016, 03:37 PM
I'm gonna tell ya, I played Club Penguin for 3 years straight and never wasted a single cent on the game, and I still found it enjoyable. It's only your fault for losing some pixelated items.

I don't remember that

Neither do I.

TotallyExtra
05-14-2016, 04:07 PM
SO ? NOBODY CARES NUB JACKASS F**K UR MOM SLUT

You don't have to be that rude .
1. Is him being a noob bothering ur existence ?
2. If u hate him... u dont have to drag his mom
3. fix ur grammar man
4.dont be a immature kid stop swearing at everyone
5. Are u under 13??
6. I seen all ur post and all include swearing ... are u under 13??