PDA

View Full Version : A Clicker Game That's.. Different?

Tempting
05-15-2016, 12:18 AM
http://www.kongregate.com/games/swarmsim/swarm-simulator

I was browsing Kongregate idle games, when I stumbled upon Swarm Simulator. Compared to other idle games, it's better in terms of how you get upgrades. Usually, you start off with something you click, and then you buy things to make clicking and automatic production faster. In this game, you can only build things if you have the required larva. (1 building needs 1 larva). In addition to larvae production, you get Drones, which give you meat (the currency). Now, instead of the next tower giving more meat than the drones, the next tower actually makes more drones, and the tower after that makes the tower that makes drones, and so forth. Probably the best part of the game (for me at least), is that the prices of buildings or upgrades or whatever you call them never go up, unless a certain thing happens, but you'll see that when that comes. Additionally, you buy buildings that capture territory, that can be used to increase larva production. There are more forms of 'currency' in the game that make it interesting, but that's all I'll say here. So, if you're stupid enough like me to want to waste time on an idle game, then waste it on this one.

Liammagoo
05-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Seen it. Played it. Enjoyed it. Dunno why I stopped idling on it but eh, I'll revisit it someday

Theilusion
05-15-2016, 12:31 AM
LOVE IT XD

Cloverlord
05-15-2016, 12:57 AM
So.. I might be addicted.. :sweatdrop: