PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if...

iSlayer
05-15-2016, 06:23 AM
Has anybody had the balls to try and perform a ddos attack on the growtopia servers? I'm just asking.

Bruce Wayne
05-15-2016, 06:27 AM
Has anybody had the balls to try and perform a ddos attack on the growtopia servers? I'm just asking.

It's been attacked pretty recently.

iSlayer
05-15-2016, 06:29 AM
It's been attacked pretty recently.

Really? Wow, I've been gone for the past couple of months and haven't caught up on what has been going on. I know that some ddos attacks can be pretty damaging if done correctly.

Lionex01
05-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Really? Wow, I've been gone for the past couple of months and haven't caught up on what has been going on. I know that some ddos attacks can be pretty damaging if done correctly.

Nah just made us unable to log on for abit

Husseinali Hussein
05-15-2016, 06:32 AM

Yep,the last ddos attack had made growtopia with only 250 online! And the forums was full of threads asking why they can't log in.

Bruce Wayne
05-15-2016, 06:33 AM
They also took down the forums and hamumu.com.

Husseinali Hussein
05-15-2016, 06:35 AM
They also took down the forums and hamumu.com.

And the growtopiagame.com but that was for a short time.

iSlayer
05-15-2016, 06:49 AM
That is pretty crazy. What would be interesting to see someone try to do is use a packet editor of some sort that can change the packets being sent back and forth to the servers.

Yambo
05-15-2016, 07:07 AM
Such corrupted minds...

peck
05-16-2016, 02:32 AM

>had the balls
That's implying it takes any to use a free booter and click a button out of tantrum.

- - - Updated - - -

That is pretty crazy. What would be interesting to see someone try to do is use a packet editor of some sort that can change the packets being sent back and forth to the servers.

You could, but today there are very easy methods to prevent impure packets. And without checking I can safely say the growtopia devs have probably already done it.