PDA

View Full Version : A question about forums.

Reverse Polarity
05-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Is it possible to change my forum name? I made a youtube for growtopia and other things and I would like to change my name to the name of the channel. (If I can)

Aleksis St
05-16-2016, 07:53 PM
sadly no, theres no way you can do that.

Reverse Polarity
05-16-2016, 07:55 PM
sadly no, theres no way you can do that.

Oh. well is it against forum rules to create a new account to match the name of my channel?

Knyts
05-16-2016, 07:55 PM
No, there is no possible way yet on changing your forum name.
Either make a new account or message the administrators of the forums to change your name.

DumbOldDoor
05-16-2016, 07:56 PM
Oh. well is it against forum rules to create a new account to match the name of my channel?

Nope, that's perfectly fine.

No, there is no rule against making multiple accounts, as long as you don't try and create chaos by tricking people.

808tukiboy
05-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Is it possible to change my forum name? I made a youtube for growtopia and other things and I would like to change my name to the name of the channel. (If I can)

No you cannot. The only way to change it is by making a completely new account for the forums and warn us that you're changing your name

Reverse Polarity
05-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Ok Guys I made the new Account. The Name is The Dirt Plays. I guess now I wait until I can post on that account.

Metalwire
05-16-2016, 08:24 PM
You can change it but I believe only the Developers can do it in special occasions. Other then that you would have to make another account.