PDA

View Full Version : Warning

Bruce Wayne
05-17-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm warning people about that gt
database thing, as I have gone to the website and gotten inappropriate ads, and have gotten redirected to those 'Warning! Device is infected!' sites that are completely fake. You may say that this is completely obvious, but kids do browse the forums. Kids don't usually know virus from safe.

Whoever runs the website may want to talk to Google or the people who host the website about these ads and redirects to scams.

oh yeah, because this is a warning about a website, but not growtopia itself this goes here.

Juanma206
05-17-2016, 12:05 AM
I like those adds. They turn me on.

Depending on whether you're a dude or a gal, this could be either wrong. Or incredibly wrong.

Tempting
05-17-2016, 12:23 AM
Depending on whether you're a dude or a gal, this could be either wrong. Or incredibly wrong.

Or natural/weirdish.

GummiBear64
05-17-2016, 12:34 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

|ThyLuigi|
05-17-2016, 12:37 AM
Well then

I'll just keep walking

CandleJack
05-17-2016, 12:42 AM

Gummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiii :wave: Hi! Kek.

---

database thing, as I have gone to the website and gotten inappropriate ads, and have gotten redirected to those 'Warning! Device is infected!' sites that are completely fake. You may say that this is completely obvious, but kids do browse the forums. Kids don't usually know virus from safe.

Whoever runs the website may want to talk to Google or the people who host the website about these ads and redirects to scams.

oh yeah, because this is a warning about a website, but not growtopia itself this goes here.

Batman is warning you people. Take it seriously.

FyDX
05-17-2016, 12:47 AM

Yeah The Ads just want you to download their Application :yeah:

GummiBear64
05-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Well then

I'll just keep walking
why don't you join us?

Gummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiii :wave: Hi! Kek.
Hi Jackkk! :)

You should join the Disturbing Adds Turn Me On club. They hold group meeting every Thursday. You no longer have to think you're the only one.

I will once I see their advertisement.

Bruce Wayne
05-17-2016, 03:14 AM

you just gotta derail threads don't you.

thanks.

GrowHits
05-17-2016, 03:16 AM

This is the add I saw

Let me join the Disturbing ads turn me on club! :prophet:

Singapore
05-17-2016, 03:27 AM
iPhone users unite, Android sucks. :p

Bruce Wayne
05-17-2016, 03:29 AM
iPhone master race, Android sucks. :p

iphones can get affected, maybe not a virus, but it is sure damn annoying to get redirected to some unrelated site or see stupid ads.

Bruce Wayne
05-17-2016, 03:49 AM
bump because a thread was made advertising this website I'm talking about.