PDA

View Full Version : Heroes/Role models? Dream/Goals?

The11Who
10-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Role models... Heroes.. Dream... Goals... The ones that drives us all mad, inspires us or makes us give up... If that makes sense at all.

So my question to you, my friends, is what are your dreams/goals, and heroes/role models?

My dream would be... Being a very successful Youtuber... The new generation of famous Youtubers in years to come!

My role model is... the 11th Doctor! XD
(I apparently is starting to act like him, and talk like him... <-- and I never meant to O.o)

:cool:

Reballoo
10-07-2013, 02:01 AM
My heros or role models are seth and hamumu. They are willing to help people and are pretty wise. (In gt) they are nice to people they dont even know. my goals are to be successful in life and go to colledge, and be an expert ornithologist. My gt goals are to get angel wings!

LittleSirP
10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
My role model is Sherlock Holmes.
Never did he quit on a case and he always solves it.He inspires me to push harder.
-Little

najimac
10-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Hero:Seth
Role model:Secret.
Goal:Develop games and earn da frank.

l0l
10-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Life goal is to be a game developer, PROFIT.

Dont really have a role model.. [parents maybe idk]

But actually my current goal is to get a key in TF2:rolleyes:

Jack Bowe
10-08-2013, 07:36 AM
I want to become a game Developer, but before that, go into the Army as a Sniper and serve my country.
I am in the Cadets now, and I am joining the Army at aged 16.

Role Model: My mother, she singly brought 3 children up, on her own, to the best of her ability, and she did a fine job, that she did.

Dream: To become a Growtopia and Tanked Moderator.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

RevJustice
10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Life Goal: Become a Chemistry Teacher

Role Model: My Chemistry Teacher

Current Dream: Get a high marks for my Science Examination (specifically the chemistry parts)