PDA

View Full Version : 8,000th Post Special - A Thing About Bullying.

ElectroDream
05-18-2016, 12:20 AM
Thread inspired from Ham's thread: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?340376-Bullying

To all of you who got a piece of that huge pile of infractions, you should re-think your actions.

We all should know by now that (insert this person's name) is a scammer, and we've forgiven him, yet he backstabs us again. At this point, I know what you all should be doing - you shouldn't give him more attention.

Sure, he will still scam, but I will say the hard truth - it's inevitable. Anyone who isn't cautious enough will be scammed, with or without warning. You see, a lot of the people ganged on him. It didn't work. You guys are going to keep getting infractions, he's still gonna scam. That's parasitism - you're punished yet he's... Still going to do whatever he's doing, apparently.

Ok, now you're saying that we can stop him! No, we can't. What we can do is to not reply AT ALL to his threads. It's just good for you and the scammer. If you want to warn people, PM them! I don't want any more of you to get infractions. I don't like seeing people being punished, but I can't stop it directly. So what I did is I made this warning to you guys. There's no need to reply on his threads saying "OMG DONT TRUST HIM HE SKEMMERED ME BLA BLA BLA", just PM anyone who looked interested and warn them.

I actually don't see how ganging a scammer is wrong, but it's in the rules. No bullying, stay civil. You can't do it if you wanna be here. (No, I didn't bully him either way)

So, I hope that the drama is over, even if it's not, keep it in private. I hope that this thread will change a mind or two.

Btw, yay. 8k-th post.

|ThyLuigi|
05-18-2016, 12:21 AM
Ay congrats on the milestone, I'm almost there myself. :3

ElectroDream
05-18-2016, 12:24 AM
Ay congrats on the milestone, I'm almost there myself. :3

You spammer. :O

Jkjk. Grats in advance, too.

raqk
05-18-2016, 12:27 AM
Congratulations. Hope you stick around for another 8,000 posts.

ianCSzz
05-18-2016, 12:27 AM
I haven't even reached 3.5 k, stahp spamming edream :rolleyes:

ElectroDream
05-18-2016, 12:46 AM
I never got an infractions and I was like the first person to post on some of his threads.

Good, don't do that again though...

Indicative
05-18-2016, 01:07 AM
Congratulations on 8,000th posts!

imustachyou
05-18-2016, 01:32 AM
Hope people will listen to this

SilentDogs
05-18-2016, 01:41 AM
Ayyy, congratz! Be sure to stick around for your 10,000 posts. :rolleyes:

Masqueraded
05-18-2016, 02:31 AM
Never bully cause bully is mean, evil, and rude. People that bully are not liked and should be punish.