PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS PROBLEM my friend...

Gallic
05-18-2016, 04:57 AM
Aye, friends. How'r ya doing ?

I've got this thing pretty recently. This is a SERIOUS problem. My friend (she's not playing Growtopia) Velony keeps saying "I think I should do suicide" and stuff. My teacher tried to help her, yet she keeps saying that. I asked her, and she said it was because her stepfather beat her up on 6th May. Guys, I need your advice. Mods please. Don't close. This is serious and I need help. She doesn't want to call 911 and she CAN'T tell her mommy or else her dad will beat her. I came to her house and saw his dad watching TV with another woman, not her mom. She keeps saying that she should commit suicide. This thread isn't for jokes, it's real. I am worried if I call 911, I would need to testify something. Please guys. Need your help ASAP. The school bell is gonna ring in 2-3 min, need ASAP answers. TY

satria_gt
05-18-2016, 05:05 AM
step 1: demotivate her. yes, DEMOTIVATE
step 2: when she looks so down cuz u demotivated, brag about you being so successful in life
step 3: tell her that u so successful because you made all problems in life your reason to be successful
step 4: tell her crying doesnt solve anything
step 5: hug her (no perv) make her feel like someone is there for her
step 6:ok no perv ok
step 7: hold her hand
step 8: tell her u be there for her but not in cheesy way
step 9: crack a very corny joke

Gallic
05-18-2016, 05:06 AM
step 2: when she looks so down cuz u demotivated, brag about you being so successful in life
step 3: tell her that u so successful because you made all problems in life your reason to be successful

This might work. But maybe not a hug k ? Srsly ? You think i'm gonna be pervert ?

satria_gt
05-18-2016, 05:09 AM
This might work. But maybe not a hug k ? Srsly ? You think i'm gonna be pervert ?

lol idk
i just saw something b4
it says: hug a depressed friend today
thats cause they will be less depressed though not completely gone

damn it i hope i can have a girl best friend and make her depressed so i can hug her or at least hold her hand or kiss her on the forehead or hold her waist or whatever

Gallic
05-18-2016, 05:10 AM
Anyways, your jokes and demotivation might work. Gonna try after school. Maybe need more ideas..

satria_gt
05-18-2016, 05:18 AM
Anyways, your jokes and demotivation might work. Gonna try after school. Maybe need more ideas..

also pls log in to growtopia and go to the world PERSPECTIVE pls pls

show it to her

Gallic
05-18-2016, 05:20 AM

show it to her

K. Later maybe. I'm in a middle of a lesson. You made me to get out just to reply... (I'm not punished k ?)

Mijuki04
05-18-2016, 05:20 AM

show it to her

I'm impressed. Nice world teaching about perspective.

satria_gt
05-18-2016, 05:23 AM
I'm impressed. Nice world teaching about perspective.

that world made me cry

- - - Updated - - -

K. Later maybe. I'm in a middle of a lesson. You made me to get out just to reply... (I'm not punished k ?)

Oh

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Liammagoo
05-18-2016, 06:52 AM
An eternity of misery awaits that 'dad'.
Anyway, you should tell the mother. If he still goes near your friend, call the police and issue an arrest + restraining order on him.

misascool
05-18-2016, 07:06 AM
Tell your friend to think about her mother, her mother need her.
And if she cant report to her mother, maybe tell someone (her uncle) to help her.
Its best to call the police tho, tel the police what happen, and ask for advice?? :D

Gallic
05-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Her and that only painful family is all she has. She has no uncle, just that family. I know it for sure, because she is my BFF since I was around 2 years old and I always visits her house and vice versa.

xlightswitch
05-18-2016, 09:51 AM
Just call the cops.

Gallic
05-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Just call the cops.

Can't and how much, how hard I push her to call the cops or tell her mom, she doesn't want to. Idk why.

ElectroDream
05-18-2016, 10:43 AM
I'd call the suicide hotline but I don't know what the number is over there.

How come that the teacher isn't helping?

Gallic
05-18-2016, 10:45 AM
I'd call the suicide hotline but I don't know what the number is over there.

How come that the teacher isn't helping?

She is helping, but my friend threatens her not to. She just wouldn't talk to me about her threat. I'm pretty sure it's very very scary because the teacher had shut up and forget about it since that day when Felony got into the Headmaster's Room.

misascool
05-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Talk to your parents..
Ask them whats the best to do..
Try to convince your friends to call the cop, or her mother might get kill by his step dad (which i hope will never happen)

Tohru
05-18-2016, 12:47 PM
Just be there for her as much as you can. Encourage her to drag out on a suicide hotline or calling the police. Tell her something like, "if you don't accept help, then what will happen?" I know she may be a bit independent but she has to rely on people sometimes. If not, the world will be horrible like this to her.
If it weren't for my friends I would probably be dead by now, tbh.

Do your best to continue encouraging her slowly. Introduce her to new hobbies to give her something to live for instead of her parents. If her mom is that ignorant of what is happening, then she isn't a responsible mother. She should be able to see her child in pain. However, I am glad you are trying to be a good friend to speak out to help her. She doesn't have to be alone all the time, remind her that.

Good luck.

Gallic
05-18-2016, 12:49 PM
misas, I appreciate that. I am worried to tell my parents too, mostly because I might be suspected in this suicide stuff. Argh. Even my teacher begs me to help her.

- - - Updated - - -

For Tohru, tbh I'm now ded.

Lionex01
05-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Most important thing is to be there for her all the time, this might mean you'll have sleepless nights but it's really important. I've helped a few people out of suicide before, it's not easy and it takes time, but you'll get there. Just don't get over-emotional, keep your calm and let her speak her heart out whenever she needs to. And yeah hugs help

Tohru
05-18-2016, 12:58 PM
misas, I appreciate that. I am worried to tell my parents too, mostly because I might be suspected in this suicide stuff. Argh. Even my teacher begs me to help her.

- - - Updated - - -

For Tohru, tbh I'm now ded.

Not dead, m8. You are stuck in a sticky situation but you must preserve through it. Even when you see your friend in pain, don't run away. Comfort her and try to help at least. Do your best.

iCro
05-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Don't focus on the dark side of earth,

Focus on the bright side. Amaze your friend with the wonders of this planet.

Or simply pray to God. :D

Gallic
05-19-2016, 05:17 AM
Most important thing is to be there for her all the time, this might mean you'll have sleepless nights but it's really important. I've helped a few people out of suicide before, it's not easy and it takes time, but you'll get there. Just don't get over-emotional, keep your calm and let her speak her heart out whenever she needs to. And yeah hugs help

Thanks lio. It wasn't easy. True.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't focus on the dark side of earth,

Focus on the bright side. Amaze your friend with the wonders of this planet.

Or simply pray to God. :D

My friend knows about her problem and tried to help her like me. He even attempted to get her dine out in a famous Italian restaurant, she rejected it. She's locks herself in the corner of the room, sitting day after day. Once, I have tried to take her out to a waterfall, she ran away and said "f**k you" to me. I know she said it because she's depressed because as I said before, she is my best friend. She wouldn't say that if she's not in trouble.

To simplify, everything common used to bring her up that you suggested, I tried those (maybe some not). I need something more advanced, not like being pervert.

Frozenpotato_
05-19-2016, 06:39 AM
I don't think people with serious mental illnesses would publicly talk about it.
It's just for attention.

People say "I'm depressed" way too often and they don't actually understand what depression is.

Gallic
05-19-2016, 07:17 AM
I don't think people with serious mental illnesses would publicly talk about it.
It's just for attention.

People say "I'm depressed" way too often and they don't actually understand what depression is.

I wish you're here in Greenwich... Once, I saw a rope (like a rope used for excavate diamonds, thick ropes) in her garage. I was scared she would hang herself up. I hid the rope and the next day she said "did you hide something from me ?". I was totally freaked out. Potato, dis is not fake,

Frozenpotato_
05-19-2016, 07:22 AM
I wish you're here in Greenwich... Once, I saw a rope (like a rope used for excavate diamonds, thick ropes) in her garage. I was scared she would hang herself up. I hid the rope and the next day she said "did you hide something from me ?". I was totally freaked out. Potato, dis is not fake,

If she wants to kill herself she would have done it by now (not being offensive I'm just discussing it)
So I think she does have a problem it's just not mental
Talk to her ask her what's wrong, she may have problems in home with parents or boyfriends.
This is a common way to seek help.
If that does not help please talk to her parents about it so you don't regret it. Goodluck ;)

Gallic
05-19-2016, 07:50 AM
If she wants to kill herself she would have done it by now (not being offensive I'm just discussing it)
So I think she does have a problem it's just not mental
Talk to her ask her what's wrong, she may have problems in home with parents or boyfriends.
This is a common way to seek help.
If that does not help please talk to her parents about it so you don't regret it. Goodluck ;)

Thanks for the motivation.

Gallic
05-19-2016, 08:49 AM
Jesus, I just came to her house and saw a garden pitchfork in the garage... she doesn't have that... where should i hide it.

QwertyNox101
05-19-2016, 09:15 AM
Cheer her up. that's the best for now in my opinion.

Gallic
05-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Cheer her up. that's the best for now in my opinion.

Ya. I cheered her up, ONCE. I made a mistake, I spilled water all over her skirt and she got mad during the joke. Argh... As a good BFF, I don't want her to feel lonely, I kept trying, but I am trying not to involve adults until situations seems uncontrollable.

peck
05-19-2016, 06:50 PM
damn it i hope i can have a girl best friend and make her depressed so i can hug her or at least hold her hand or kiss her on the forehead or hold her waist or whatever

A reminder to not post things you'll find embarassing when you're older.

Potato
05-20-2016, 02:02 AM

Sounds like you're trying to be funny, this works for small issues, not really for something as serious as this

Honestly, call child protective services or the cops if you see a huge issue, and she looks like she might've gotten beat.
Offer her another place to stay perhaps

SilversoulX
05-20-2016, 03:23 AM
Demotivate her like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk

genpasaporte922
05-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Hide the pitchfork at your house maybe, or throw it into a landfill.

808tukiboy
05-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Aye, friends. How'r ya doing ?

I've got this thing pretty recently. This is a SERIOUS problem. My friend (she's not playing Growtopia) Velony keeps saying "I think I should do suicide" and stuff. My teacher tried to help her, yet she keeps saying that. I asked her, and she said it was because her stepfather beat her up on 6th May. Guys, I need your advice. Mods please. Don't close. This is serious and I need help. She doesn't want to call 911 and she CAN'T tell her mommy or else her dad will beat her. I came to her house and saw his dad watching TV with another woman, not her mom. She keeps saying that she should commit suicide. This thread isn't for jokes, it's real. I am worried if I call 911, I would need to testify something. Please guys. Need your help ASAP. The school bell is gonna ring in 2-3 min, need ASAP answers. TY

I hope this ain't too late but try to comfort her and tell her that everything is going to be OK and that suicide isn't necessary. Tell her to calm down. of course say all these things politely if you decide to keep my advice. I don't know much of what to say. i'm not the best person to get help for suicide problems, but i'm sorry your friend feels this way. I feel this way too but i'm hanging in their

Frozenpotato_
05-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Hide the pitchfork at your house maybe, or throw it into a landfill.

No one is going to kill themselfs with a God damn pitchfork.

XnightcoreZ
06-24-2016, 03:13 PM
HI GUYS I WANA TELL U ABOUT NEW SCAM ACTUALY ITS LIKE A FEW TRICK PEPOLE USE TO SCAM WL WITHOUT MODS KNOWING OR ANYBODY ITS SEED SACMS :nope:WATCH OUT BECAUSE SOMONE USE IT ON CROWDED PLACE DONT BE IGURE TO BUY SEEDS CLICK THE SEED UWANA BUY AND LOOK IF IT IS THE RIGHT SEED WHEN U CLICK EXCEPT U HAVE TO SEE AGAIN THE SEED NAME TO BE SURE BE SAFE GROWTOPIANS !!! AND ENJOY THE GAME :o:wave:

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys there is one thing u should know about me i love to type fast so i maby have a little typo proble

TYPO= some one wrong type for example : spiders=spoders

:mumy=momy

: lol = lel

HOPE U UNDERSTAND ABOUT TYPO:crazy::crazy::hat:

craft3d
06-24-2016, 10:36 PM
HI GUYS I WANA TELL U ABOUT NEW SCAM ACTUALY ITS LIKE A FEW TRICK PEPOLE USE TO SCAM WL WITHOUT MODS KNOWING OR ANYBODY ITS SEED SACMS :nope:WATCH OUT BECAUSE SOMONE USE IT ON CROWDED PLACE DONT BE IGURE TO BUY SEEDS CLICK THE SEED UWANA BUY AND LOOK IF IT IS THE RIGHT SEED WHEN U CLICK EXCEPT U HAVE TO SEE AGAIN THE SEED NAME TO BE SURE BE SAFE GROWTOPIANS !!! AND ENJOY THE GAME :o:wave:

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys there is one thing u should know about me i love to type fast so i maby have a little typo proble

TYPO= some one wrong type for example : spiders=spoders

:mumy=momy

: lol = lel

HOPE U UNDERSTAND ABOUT TYPO:crazy::crazy::hat:

Hey, um, look. I would leave this for either another thread, or just for your own mental thoughts. I mean, I get you're trying to be helpful and caring, but I think the majority of the members playing Growtopia would know most of the scams. Not to mention that this is also the sub-forum of the off-topic threads, posting this here is pointless when this site here (http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/index.php) is existent. You're not a bad person, just don't post things that have been rehashed here so much, OK?