PDA

View Full Version : Who is Hakma?

Eviil
05-19-2016, 12:31 AM
Describe the legend. Tell me about him/her. Tell me about how much better he is than me. Mk.

Tempting
05-19-2016, 12:35 AM
I think you read my reply on your welcome back.. Hakma is just your average overlord that we all praise. He may be banned due to his jokes being way too 'funny', but he lives on. Praise Hakma.

Eviil
05-19-2016, 12:35 AM
I think you read my reply on your welcome back.. Hakma is just your average overlord that we all praise. He may be banned due to his jokes being way too 'funny', but he lives on. Praise Hakma.

I see you're back Sherlock.

Tempting
05-19-2016, 12:37 AM
I see you're back Sherlock.

? I've been on the forums almost every day since 4.1.15 . Also, my name is spelled N-a-t-h-a-n-i-e-l, not S-h-e-r-l-o-c-k. You were a few letters off.

JOSHIE63
05-19-2016, 01:26 AM
Hakma (somehow autocorrected to pharmacy — what?) is our true divine Lord. The presence of Him brightens everyone's day. He walks amongst us mortals so that we may be blessèd enough to learn of the Hakmarian faith (or cult as some say).

In the established, renowned Church of the Blessèd Rooster, one will learn of the Death, Resurrection, Death, Resurrection, Death, Resurrection, Death, Resuurection, and this repeats about forty more times. In the book of Tson, one learns of the incognito Hakma that survived longer than any other. In the book of Amkah, one learns of his clever attempt to come back with a scrambled anagram. In the book of Midas, one learns of his guileful disguise as a character that is totally not Hakma. So on and so forth, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear from the pope of the Hakmarian faith. Our high priests — Gummibear64, ThyLuigi, and others — also serve the ministry and will substantiate the glorification of this truly grandiose cult…er, religion.

Blessèd be your day,
Pope Celery

iFrostSpark
05-19-2016, 01:30 AM
physical embodiment of savage

Rockytop
05-19-2016, 01:32 AM
Who is better?

Hakma or Garnub? :crazy:

Areodax
05-19-2016, 01:33 AM
Our lord who will help us escape from his hell and turn it all back to paradise.

|ThyLuigi|
05-19-2016, 02:14 AM
Hakma's divinity is an experience. Hakma is our overlord, savior, and true embodiment of the purity of the soul.

One cannot simply describe him, it is futile.

Singapore
05-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Describe the legend. Tell me about him/her. Tell me about how much better he is than me. Mk.

Hakma is a filthy capitalist pig Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un shall eradicate!

Boomer
05-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Hakma, aka GameBoyAdvanceGuy (or something like that) and Airtaters, is just an average guy who people worship for some god only knows reason.

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Who is better?

Hakma or Garnub? :crazy:

Neither.

Hail the Supreme Leader of the DPRK!

- - - Updated - - -

Our lord who will help us escape from his hell and turn it all back to paradise.

Nonsense! He will not do anything for you! Supreme Leader is the best!

- - - Updated - - -

Hakma (somehow autocorrected to pharmacy — what?) is our true divine Lord. The presence of Him brightens everyone's day. He walks amongst us mortals so that we may be blessèd enough to learn of the Hakmarian faith (or cult as some say).

In the established, renowned Church of the Blessèd Rooster, one will learn of the Death, Resurrection, Death, Resurrection, Death, Resurrection, Death, Resuurection, and this repeats about forty more times. In the book of Tson, one learns of the incognito Hakma that survived longer than any other. In the book of Amkah, one learns of his clever attempt to come back with a scrambled anagram. In the book of Midas, one learns of his guileful disguise as a character that is totally not Hakma. So on and so forth, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear from the pope of the Hakmarian faith. Our high priests — Gummibear64, ThyLuigi, and others — also serve the ministry and will substantiate the glorification of this truly grandiose cult…er, religion.

Blessèd be your day,
Pope Celery

Nonsense! Some day the world will be bathed in the one true light that is Juche! It will be glorious day when the workers of the world do not have to suffer under the yoke of those warmongering 'hakmarian' dogs!

RudyBan
05-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Aiden is his name. A happy-go-lucky guy with quite the mouth on him. Worse than mine, anyway. Native of Minnesota, he's made it a point to live life on the edge by pissing anyone and everybody off and does a very good job of it. Hence the reason he's banned. Lots of alts, most of which I can name, but won't because that wouldn't feel right to me.

After all, that is a friend of mine. 'least on the game and here he is. You get the idea.

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Aiden is his name. A happy-go-lucky guy with quite the mouth on him. Worse than mine, anyway. Native of Minnesota, he's made it a point to live life on the edge by pissing anyone and everybody off and does a very good job of it. Hence the reason he's banned. Lots of alts, most of which I can name, but won't because that wouldn't feel right to me.

After all, that is a friend of mine. 'least on the game and here he is. You get the idea.

You are his friend? I shall alert the Supreme Leader to rescue you from those warmongering dogs who can't even choose a good name for themselves!

http://barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Emotion-motion-by-Jelly-Dude-via-Flickr.jpg

GrowHits
05-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Can you give me an example of his jokes?

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:40 PM

'Hakma' and his mindless 'Hakmarians' do not crack jokes!

Tempting
05-19-2016, 02:40 PM

He's banned and his posts got deleted, but I can at least show his profile's bio

About Hakma

Biography:
dating ur mum

Interests:
you

you

Most of his posts consisted of less than 10 words.

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:49 PM
He's banned and his posts got deleted, but I can at least show his profile's bio

About Hakma

Biography:
dating ur mum

Interests:
you

you

Most of his posts consisted of less than 10 words.

'Hakmarism' shall die! Glorious Juche shall prosper!

Gallic
05-19-2016, 02:51 PM
You are his friend? I shall alert the Supreme Leader to rescue you from those warmongering dogs!

http://barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Emotion-motion-by-Jelly-Dude-via-Flickr.jpg

Sooo cute like Inknytscative....

Replaced
05-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Who is hakma? I dont know who he or it is

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:59 PM

Good! Do not let those corrupted hakmarism thoughts pollute your mind!

Boomer
05-19-2016, 06:30 PM

Don't worry about it. Hes a nobody.

Eviil
05-19-2016, 10:07 PM
More explanations pl0x.

Tempting
05-19-2016, 10:11 PM
More explanations pl0x.

Ask MagicalFishy, he'll know something about it.

GummiBear64
05-19-2016, 10:42 PM
hakma is our almighty l'rd and saviour.
those whom w'rship not that gent as that gent des'rves, shalt beest did strike down twice, nay, thrice by lightning.

Eviil
05-19-2016, 10:45 PM
those whom w'rship not that gent as that gent des'rves, shalt beest did strike down twice, nay, thrice by lightning.

Go ahead, I only worship Roman Reigns. Do the best you can. I dare you :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Singapore
05-19-2016, 11:03 PM

Radioactive asteroids shall rain on those filthy hakmarian pigs!

Magicalfishy
05-19-2016, 11:04 PM
Hakma never took things very seriously, but he always knew how to make everyone smile. Some of his remarks were a bit questionable, but all in all he was a genuinely funny and unique person. Which in all honesty is something that is very hard to come by on the forums. He was always cracking jokes and told things like they were. Unfortunately Lord Hakma died as a martyr, but he lives on in our hearts ever so strong. 99% of the Hakma haters never even got the chance to get to know him, I would take their words with a bowl of salt.

Eviil
05-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Hakma never took things very seriously, but he always knew how to make everyone smile. Some of his remarks were a bit questionable, but all in all he was a genuinely funny and unique person. Which in all honesty is something that is very hard to come by on the forums. He was always cracking jokes and told things like they were. Unfortunately Lord Hakma died as a martyr, but he lives on in our hearts ever so strong. 99% of the Hakma haters never even got the chance to get to know him, I would take their words with a bowl of salt.

Wowowowoowowowowowoowowow ok he had mi respeckz

Singapore
05-20-2016, 01:54 AM

Support Juche. Destroy the hakmarians (spelt with a lowercase 'h'), destroy the pigs!

- - - Updated - - -

Wowowowoowowowowowoowowow ok he had mi respeckz

'Hakmarians' are paid to say that for 'hakma' will kill them with useless short posts. 'hakma' is no legend; he is just a kid living on heroin buying guns to kill people who desire freedom.
I hope I don't die.

SilversoulX
05-20-2016, 02:51 AM
His IGN in GT is Airtaters (he might have changed it) and many people praise him like he was GabeN.

iCro
05-20-2016, 06:11 AM
I saw one of his posts when I used to be a stalker in the forums . Lol