PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Grand Theft Auto V!

Phorus
10-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Okay so I know that it is an Inapropiate game, but I caught my niece playing it and it looked pretty fun I have to admit that so I had a go now I like the game, but I just want to hear your thoughts in the video game!.

najimac
10-07-2013, 05:19 PM
No. No. No. No.
I will never play a game like this, It teaches people to learn how to steal.

optimuswhat
10-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Fairly interesting, and new.

DevinS
10-07-2013, 08:59 PM
The Grafic, is awesome, but some thing in the game are still unrealistic. The story is a bit like San Andreas, but just with way more better grafic. Cool is the sports feature. Golf, Tenning, Triathlon, Skydiving and other sports are just so cool! I tryed out everything and I like it so far. The controls arebit difficult to me but I'm now master of the GTA 5 controls! :D The easter eggs are just great! Illuminati, Ghosts, the Playboy Villa and the big orange Billiard Ball are the easter eggs I know. I hope there are more. ;) The servers are so full at GTA V Online. Ugh... -.-

Rabidpotato
10-07-2013, 09:03 PM
It's an amazing single player. But... The multiplayer is a broken mess now. I just lost a level 11 character.

Phorus
10-07-2013, 09:12 PM
The Grafic, is awesome, but some thing in the game are still unrealistic. The story is a bit like San Andreas, but just with way more better grafic. Cool is the sports feature. Golf, Tenning, Triathlon, Skydiving and other sports are just so cool! I tryed out everything and I like it so far. The controls arebit difficult to me but I'm now master of the GTA 5 controls! :D The easter eggs are just great! Illuminati, Ghosts, the Playboy Villa and the big orange Billiard Ball are the easter eggs I know. I hope there are more. ;) The servers are so full at GTA V Online. Ugh... -.-

Wow, thank you for that DevinS & Rapidpotato sorry to hear about that.

Rabidpotato
10-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Wow, thank you for that DevinS & Rapidpotato sorry to hear about that.

Actually it's only temporary. JUST A WARNING: If your character appears deleted, DO NOT make a new one. Your character is actually still there, and making another will delete it.

Cocomonkey
10-08-2013, 05:15 AM
I love it, you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want haha!
I love stealing cars and shooting people :whistling:

l0l
10-08-2013, 05:57 AM
I love it, you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want haha!
I love stealing cars and shooting people :whistling:

True dat.

10chars

Phorus
10-08-2013, 06:02 AM
haha I love online. Especially making new friends. Whenever I'm driving to my chiliad they follow me and then we toot our horns at each other then we follow each other around everywhere and we rob stores together. I've made a lot of friends!

Drunkmonkey
10-08-2013, 03:17 PM
multiplier has hit a few bumps well maybe loads of mountains! if you had the game before the update you'll be in a cut scene receiving a car by a bloke then you will stand still and it will say waiting for players.. this has been fixed but people claim to lose their characters like my brother i am glad its not me! even though i had my money stolen.. and payed towards being killed by other player in hospital.

if you still have these bugs reboot your Xbox delete the save data or title update (recommend) or go to forums ask for help! :prophet::wave::eek::hat:

Drunkmonkey
10-08-2013, 08:26 PM

XBox? i pm my gamer tag if so :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

haha I love online. Especially making new friends. Whenever I'm driving to my chiliad they follow me and then we toot our horns at each other then we follow each other around everywhere and we rob stores together. I've made a lot of friends!
then i get out slide accross te bonnet of the car...get it person get out DRILLS ME and leaves me with $0 :mad: