PDA

View Full Version : halp me dream gods

CodeSky
05-19-2016, 12:41 PM
I saw one girl in my dream like a week ago , she was so beautiful and she was smart and a perfect girl for me :o

but I miss her lol and the weird part is that I dont have any clue who she was , I don't know her in real life and I have never seen her.... she is like made up in my mind.

btw im 14 lol , just saying

HOW CAN I SEE HER AGAIN? WE WERE LIKE A COUPLE , WE BOTH LOVED EACHOTHER :rolleyes:

hallllpppp mi dr34m g0dz

ambiguster
05-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Seems Puberty has started on you. :rolleyes:

Well its just a dream, usually u cant find a girl that so perfect...

Joshcat
05-19-2016, 12:50 PM
Fun facts with a cat: every single face that you have seen in a dream is a face that you have seen in real-life.

It's science!

CodeSky
05-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Fun facts with a cat: every single face that you have seen in a dream is a face that you have seen in real-life.

It's science!

Yeah I have heard that too but I don't know who she was :cry:

Singapore
05-19-2016, 01:16 PM
I saw one girl in my dream like a week ago , she was so beautiful and she was smart and a perfect girl for me :o

but I miss her lol and the weird part is that I dont have any clue who she was , I don't know her in real life and I have never seen her.... she is like made up in my mind.

HOW CAN I SEE HER AGAIN? WE WERE LIKE A COUPLE , WE BOTH LOVED EACHOTHER :rolleyes:

hallllpppp mi dr34m g0dz

It's just your brain making up the perfect person of your dreams.

Tempting
05-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Your mind can only show pictures of people that you know, as someone has already stated, so you have probably seen that person before. Also, if you never had a dream like that before, you might be having your first wet dream, if you learned about that in health already.

Gallic
05-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Your mind can only show pictures of people that you know, as someone has already stated, so you have probably seen that person before. Also, if you never had a dream like that before, you might be having your first wet dream, if you learned about that in health already.

Meh wet dream...

Singapore
05-19-2016, 02:46 PM

Things can get muddled up along the way and look completely different. It can be a combination of multiple people too.

CodeSky
05-19-2016, 02:48 PM

lol i had them long time ago , and no this was not a wet dream :sweatdrop:

but on topic ... Who is she.... I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I DONT KNOW

RedNinja3354
05-19-2016, 04:01 PM
lol i had them long time ago , and no this was not a wet dream :sweatdrop:

but on topic ... Who is she.... I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I DONT KNOW

Its your imagination. Maybe just maybe your dream is telling your future or something. meh that would be something else though.

you sure it wasnt a wet dream

Aprilleo
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Hello, it's my solution for you, you still 14 years old, have fun with your time first, dont abuse or thingking about girl (girlfriend) focus on your study or etc :)

Seiko Senpai
05-19-2016, 04:17 PM

hallllpppp mi dr34m g0dz

Honestly it could just be the last thing you thought of before going to bed or features of girls that you've already met and is just compiled into one person or is a person you're about to meet or it could also be a possibility she just isn't real and is just a fantasy/fetish :rolleyes: