PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

REGISORD
05-20-2016, 04:02 AM
So, after about two months of bothering me about it, my friends finally got me to tell them a secret. It was a secret that I didn't want anyone to know, and it took a lot of persuading to get me to tell them. I only told three friends, and only they were supposed to know. That's it. But, eventually it leaked out to other people, and three people turned into fourteen. Despite me telling my friends to not tell anyone, and not let any more people find out, things have only gotten worse. I can't afford to have any more people finding out.

lordSauron99
05-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Happened to me, told one of my best friends some stuff. He told everybody when he got annoyed with me:confused: honestly, spend the time you would spend worrying about it planning revenge

SilversoulX
05-20-2016, 05:05 AM
Once false rumors are spread, you are dead.

Just laugh at it as if you were just joking.

REGISORD
05-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Bump. Help me.

Replaced
05-20-2016, 07:10 PM
What you sould do is stay under the radar for awile tell the problem passes. If that doesnt work just ignore it if you react your only adding to the fire. Talk to the teachers at your school if its a problem there. Judt say clam and let it pass.

Tempting
05-20-2016, 08:26 PM
Truly confident people aren't fazed if people know about you, but if it's an issue, then you'll just have to adapt to people knowing. For example, I've never told anyone before, but when I was in 5th grade, I had a fetish for fat people, and I had no idea why. If you can't adapt, you get depressed, so it's really whether you want to accept it and move on, or just whine about it. If you get bullied about it, then there's a reason to be upset, and you should then proceed to tell an authoritative adult, in which the other kids will receive hellish karma.

WhiteLegend
05-20-2016, 08:46 PM
So, after about two months of bothering me about it, my friends finally got me to tell them a secret. It was a secret that I didn't want anyone to know, and it took a lot of persuading to get me to tell them. I only told three friends, and only they were supposed to know. That's it. But, eventually it leaked out to other people, and three people turned into fourteen. Despite me telling my friends to not tell anyone, and not let any more people find out, things have only gotten worse. I can't afford to have any more people finding out.

1. have no secrets only lies ;)

2. pretend its not a secret so people will forget (works for me)

may you pm the "secret" so I can help you some more.

FyreX
05-20-2016, 09:00 PM

it happens, you have a crush on that girl on your school? :whistling: thats like the 99% of the problems, but hey, don't trust your friends if it's a secret that YOU want to keep. i'm not gonna be one of those negative vibes mini-mods saying: it was your fault for this it was your fault for that blah blah.. but next time don't tell anyone unless its not a very big secret.

REGISORD
05-20-2016, 09:11 PM
it happens, you have a crush on that girl on your school? :whistling: thats like the 99% of the problems, but hey, don't trust your friends if it's a secret that YOU want to keep. i'm not gonna be one of those negative vibes mini-mods saying: it was your fault for this it was your fault for that blah blah.. but next time don't tell anyone unless its not a very big secret.

Like I said, it took them two whole months to pry the secret out of me.

Eviil
05-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Force your friends to tell the other people they told that it was a lie. Or just laugh it off..

FrostFireGT
05-21-2016, 01:49 AM
backstab them ez

talk trash about them

idk anything to get your reputation back is good enough