PDA

View Full Version : Nobody noticing this?

BreadCrumb
05-21-2016, 03:03 AM
I have realized that many accounts that have joined May 2016 have been banned. Has this always been happening, or is something going on?

Indicative
05-21-2016, 01:41 PM
I think it's just coincidence.

Singapore
05-21-2016, 01:57 PM
I think it's just coincidence.

wOAH indicative, do you literally go onto the second page of the tavern just to find places to post? :sweatdrop:

Indicative, definition of spammer.

Indicative
05-21-2016, 02:01 PM
wOAH indicative, do you literally go onto the second page of the tavern just to find places to post? :sweatdrop:

I just check the "New Posts" and found your thread. Nobody answered your question so I decided to answer it.

Indicative, definition of spammer.

Someone who post needless amounts of crap on a forum. (Urban Dictionary)
Disruptive online messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network. (Dictionary.com)

Please quote my post which is considered as a spam.

Pointer
05-21-2016, 02:07 PM
I have realized that many accounts that have joined May 2016 have been banned. Has this always been happening, or is something going on?

Well new members are kind of immature and causes alot of drama. Example: that guy who skemmed and ban evadin...

Knyts
05-21-2016, 02:11 PM
Some actually just register to post, drama, "I've been scammed." etc. etc.
They don't know what was coming.

Conan
05-21-2016, 02:32 PM
I just check the "New Posts" and found your thread. Nobody answered your question so I decided to answer it.

Disruptive online messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network. (Dictionary.com)

Last time I saw your post count it was around less than 3k then after a few months it became 10k u wot m8

Indicative
05-21-2016, 04:20 PM
ok

all different posts, belive it or not, from the past 3 DAYS

Is greeting new forumers bad?

Those guys that welcome new players to the forums? Yeah, you're the real MVPs. You know who you are. It's good to see positivity that the forums have been slightly lacking nowadays. It's a great feeling when you join a community and you get a warm welcome from people already established there. I don't even know how I survived my first few months of being here with my posts. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?292276-Growtopia-MVPs-of-2015&highlight=players)

Is greeting new forumers bad?

No, but just because one person says that you're a "great person" for doing it does not mean it is true. You say literally the exact same thing almost every time, but why? Why not spice it up a little bit, put some effort and actually mean something when you greet them? Oh I see, to raise your post count and seem more "respectable". Yes, I realize you help the community with your guides, but that is completely out of subject. It's people like you who think they are so high and mighty that make me sick.

I'd say they are just spam accounts detected by the server or just new players who continually spam and cause chaos from nothing, though it is odd with the inactivity of moderators lately.

GummiBear64
05-22-2016, 06:57 AM

It's hard to quote 10,651 posts.

ripply
05-22-2016, 07:21 AM
no, but practically copy-pasting 8 posts in 3 days is.

Does he post only that one line? From looking on his profile it seems he does other things than just greeting new forumers

(also technically you are breaking a forum rule by parroting others posts, but its not illegal, just looked down upon.)

It's hard to quote 10,651 posts.

It wouldn't be hard if they were all the same thing, but they are not so it would be pretty hard.

No, but just because one person says that you're a "great person" for doing it does not mean it is true. You say literally the exact same thing almost every time, but why? Why not spice it up a little bit, put some effort and actually mean something when you greet them? Oh I see, to raise your post count and seem more "respectable". Yes, I realize you help the community with your guides, but that is completely out of subject. It's people like you who think they are so high and mighty that make me sick.

I'd say they are just spam accounts detected by the server or just new players who continually spam and cause chaos from nothing, though it is odd with the inactivity of moderators lately.

You get sick because people say a greeting a certain way? I say "good morning" to my aunt every morning, just those two words for over half a year now. Does it mean that I don't "put in enough effort" into my good mornings?

I find it really sad him welcoming new forumers makes you sick.

This is honestly heart breaking to see someone get bashed for something so simple as welcoming people. I don't remember the forums ever being about bashing anyone but scammers.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with these asinine people indicative.