PDA

View Full Version : I can't connect to Growtopia.

Zen
05-22-2016, 04:51 PM
I can't connect to Growtopia, when i open it, i press play online, then i log on, and when it is loading (when it goes to "Welcome back <username>, <number of friends online> are online now") the window where is opened Growtopia doesn't reply, and i have to close it because it won't reply.
If someone can help me with this problem, it would be awesome :).
Pd: I play on PC

Knyts
05-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Growtopia won't reply? What do you mean?
It must be your internet, must be lag or something.
If you mean it's unresponsive or force closing, uninstall and reinstall GT.

Devilzxz
05-22-2016, 04:54 PM
I can't connect to Growtopia, when i open it, i press play online, then i log on, and when it is loading (when it goes to "Welcome back <username>, <number of friends online> are online now") the window where is opened Growtopia doesn't reply, and i have to close it because it won't reply.
If someone can help me with this problem, it would be awesome :).
Pd: I play on PC

What do you mean? Growtopia not responding?
Check your internet connection.

LolDawn
05-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Wrong subforum

Zen
05-22-2016, 05:02 PM
It means in English "Growtopia doesn't reply" or somethings like that, sorry for my bad grammar

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong subforum

I saw that after posting, im sorry

Devilzxz
05-22-2016, 05:02 PM
It means in English "Growtopia doesn't reply" or somethings like that, sorry for my bad grammar

That's mean Growtopia is not responding. I think check your internet connection.:hat:

Zen
05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
That's mean Growtopia is not responding. I think check your internet connection.:hat:

I have an good Internet connection, also this is happening to Growtopia in my PC very long time ago :confused:...
Also i tried on uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing happen.

Eviil
05-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Restart your device. Let it cool down for a while, while you're at it.

Post results. (this probably won't work lmao)

Metalwire
05-22-2016, 05:08 PM
You have to make sure that your connection is secured and also you should also try to restart the application.

LolDawn
05-22-2016, 06:44 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that after posting, im sorry

It's alright. You're new I guess