PDA

View Full Version : Drop game fail

Legoaddict
10-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Location-kayshotel
Scam-drop game
Supposed prize- wl
It was ur typical drop game with your average scammers. They bc saying prize was wl. So I gathered to investigate the drop game. I decided to join LOL I dropped crap like scare crow clothing and a couple of blocks to get him to ban me AKA showing that he was a scammer. He even said things to ppl like drop this for an about automatic win. Like he told fayce to drop his saber for an insta win. Obvious scam. And told me to drop Appaloosa for an insta win LOL. after I drop my unsellable useless crap he bans me. Of course. LOL

RevJustice
10-08-2013, 06:16 AM
This belongs in a Growtopia General Thread sub-forum because it is Growtopia-related.
Also, I would like to warn you, scam or no scam, NEVER PARTAKE IN A DROP GAME. Whatever you drop, it is no longer yours, be it your unsellable items, or backpack cloggers.

On a latter note, welcome to the forums.

Legoaddict
10-08-2013, 12:08 PM
This belongs in a Growtopia General Thread sub-forum because it is Growtopia-related.
Also, I would like to warn you, scam or no scam, NEVER PARTAKE IN A DROP GAME. Whatever you drop, it is no longer yours, be it your unsellable items, or backpack cloggers.

Ok sorry and I don't really like what I dropped

LittleSirP
10-08-2013, 12:37 PM

Whoa! Rev. I thought you quit! well, at least in game I think.
Why did you quit anyways?
-Little

DevinS
10-08-2013, 12:46 PM
For the next time, never play again! Even playing a drop game will cause in a curse, so watch out what you are doing! You definitely reacted wrong in a drop game! I rate you to do this when you see a dropgame broadcast:

Go to the drop game world.
Send a message (/msg) to a moderator. When no moderators are online, skip number 2.
Warn the people, like so: "Leave this drop game, NOW! It is a scam. Playing a drop game ends in a curse!". You can also formulate your own warn-sentence. ;)
Leave the world.

It is quite easy to react right in a drop game, just do it and don't panic! The most important thing is, that you should not broadcast in a drop game world. With broadcasting in a drop game world you will cause more people to come and play! Watch out! :)

RevJustice
10-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Whoa! Rev. I thought you quit! well, at least in game I think.
Why did you quit anyways?
-Little

I quit because of the...

CLICK AT OWN RISK
UPCOMING EXAMINATIONS
DUN DUN DUN.

LittleSirP
10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
I quit because of the...

CLICK AT OWN RISK
UPCOMING EXAMINATIONS
DUN DUN DUN.