PDA

View Full Version : [Weird Question That I Don't Know How To Ask]

Artistic
05-25-2016, 01:00 PM
So......
Theres this thing that I've wanted to ask, and this is the only place I can ask it since this is the only forum/community I'm in.

Ok, to the question...
So theres this person that I like at school, and the person is in the same class as me. But since its the end of the school year, they're gonna move us to different classes. I want to say something to that person before we change classes or I feel like I'll regret it if I don't.

How should I approach her?

Thanks in advance ;)

Artistic
05-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Bumping... I need some help ;-;

Artistic
05-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Help meh.. ;-;

Eric Saad
05-25-2016, 11:26 PM
You'r gona regret it so do it fast,also try to still comunicate in free times,maybe you'll stay in the same class who know..

TheRealThatGuy
05-25-2016, 11:26 PM
approach her with your feet.

Joe El'Ali
05-25-2016, 11:27 PM
How old are you?!

Josh289
05-25-2016, 11:27 PM
So......
Theres this thing that I've wanted to ask, and this is the only place I can ask it since this is the only forum/community I'm in.

Ok, to the question...
So theres this person that I like at school, and the person is in the same class as me. But since its the end of the school year, they're gonna move us to different classes. I want to say something to that person before we change classes or I feel like I'll regret it if I don't.

Thanks in advance ;)

Once you find a girl that you like, make eye contact with her. One of the main reasons why guys get rejected by girls is because they don’t make eye contact with them first. If you don’t make eye contact first, girls may feel vulnerable because they will feel like you snuck up on them when they weren’t ready for it in any way.

After you catch a girl’s attention, show her a slight smile. This smile will be your way to find out if a girl is interested in you or not and whether she is open to being approached or not. If she is open to your approach, she should smile back. If she keeps a blank look on her face after you smile or if she looks away right away, then she probably doesn’t want to be approached. Don’t instantly take it to heart, though. She might just be having a bad day.

Eric Saad
05-25-2016, 11:28 PM
Once you find a girl that you like, make eye contact with her. One of the main reasons why guys get rejected by girls is because they don’t make eye contact with them first. If you don’t make eye contact first, girls may feel vulnerable because they will feel like you snuck up on them when they weren’t ready for it in any way.

After you catch a girl’s attention, show her a slight smile. This smile will be your way to find out if a girl is interested in you or not and whether she is open to being approached or not. If she is open to your approach, she should smile back. If she keeps a blank look on her face after you smile or if she looks away right away, then she probably doesn’t want to be approached. Don’t instantly take it to heart, though. She might just be having a bad day.

Bla bla bla if it was so difficult none would be maried now :crazy:

Indicative
05-25-2016, 11:31 PM
Work up some courage and ask her about the homework, the schedule and other school related things.

Eviil
05-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Plan A:
-Kidnap her.

Plan B:
-Rob her and get her stuff back from the 'robber.'

Plan C:
-Drive up in a vehicle like a lambo (other examples include an 1900 mustang :cool: )

Plan D:
-Buy her.

Plan E:
-Impress her.

Plan F:
F for failure because all plans probably won't work but worth a shot.

Metalwire
05-25-2016, 11:37 PM
So......

Ok, to the question...

Thanks in advance ;)
The best approach is your own approach.

Artistic
05-26-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm trying to look for a way to tell her without actually talking face to face with her. I dont have the courage to do that :P I'd just turn super red, not be able to talk and run away.

ArmanBzc
05-26-2016, 09:16 AM
lol i got same problem

Yes, girls doesn't dates losers.

Singapore
05-26-2016, 09:17 AM

Now someone is staring at me all the time and I can't stop that person lmao.

Lionex01
05-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Just tell her what you want in your own way, uniqueness is something girls will appreciate. Maybe recite it a few times at home, make sure whatever you say isn't too creepy and be confident. One way to be confident and not nervous is to treat her like a friend and not just a crush. You've got nothing to lose and much to gain so just go for it! Face to face is the best by the way, but remember, confidence is key!

Artistic
05-26-2016, 09:20 AM
Welp... ;-;

Vluonx
05-26-2016, 09:33 AM
JUST DO IT! I did the same mistake (sorta) and I REALLY regret it. JUST DO IT!

Artistic
05-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Any ideas that dont involve me directly talking to that person?

KKcupcake
05-26-2016, 11:30 AM
that's another one to the HELP! I LIKE A GIRL! collection