PDA

View Full Version : Now that gt servers are down...

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Quite bored, so I'd just like to ask, how are you all? Has anything special happened today?

I myself have been quite pissed off, disappointed, since I didn't get any tokens from wotd. I'm going to be patient and wait for tomorrow and see whether I'll get any tomorrow or not.
Also I got quite mad when I started thinking about what could be different if I joined the forums back in 2013. Well, can't complain. My bad grammar would've killed everyone from these forums.

Yeah, this was a random thread but seriously. How are you guys doing?

syrup
05-26-2016, 09:01 PM
everybody went surfin'

ElectroDream
05-26-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm halfway to Malaysia, 4 AM here and I'm feeling nauseous. Also I couldn't stop thinking of the drama 10 hours ago...

Eviil
05-26-2016, 09:02 PM
everybody went surfin'

go surf in ihop

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:02 PM
I'm halfway to Malaysia, 4 AM here and I'm feeling nauseous. Also I couldn't stop thinking of the drama 10 hours ago...

What drama? I think I've missed something :D
*calls Keemstar*

ElectroDream
05-26-2016, 09:04 PM
*calls Keemstar*

Uhhh well it's so dang long to explain it if you haven't been here all day yesterday (my time). ._.

Ilikecats
05-26-2016, 09:05 PM
mhm i just saw the post by hamumu... hope this deosnt cause a roll back

- - - Updated - - -

*calls Keemstar*

read this
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?343537-Server-down-to-investigate-an-exploit

|ThyLuigi|
05-26-2016, 09:10 PM
School ended and I stayed with a girl for about an hour, so that's nice.

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:11 PM
Uhhh well it's so dang long to explain it if you haven't been here all day yesterday (my time). ._.

Alright, stay strong ;D

- - - Updated - - -

mhm i just saw the post by hamumu... hope this deosnt cause a roll back

- - - Updated - - -

read this
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?343537-Server-down-to-investigate-an-exploit

Yeah, I saw the thread. It's great to have such caring developers, honestly, they work so hard!

- - - Updated - - -

*winks*
10chars

|ThyLuigi|
05-26-2016, 09:13 PM
Alright, stay strong ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I saw the thread. It's great to have such caring developers, honestly, they work so hard!

- - - Updated - - -

*winks*
10chars
*winks*
lalalalal

Eviil
05-26-2016, 09:14 PM

Are you sure it wasn't just Mario again...? Or Wario...?

babyangelic
05-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Polar : It is okay. Just wait. That happened to me too when I won my first WOTD :) I had honor #1 and 3 of my other worlds had high honors too and yet I got no g-token. Mom helped to write to growtopia and they just said it is interesting how g-token works and bla bla bla. In the end, I just waited ... 1-2 days and boom! 10 G-tokens in my inventory /dance /cheer ...

My friends freaked me out saying - hey, Suanne, winning WOTD means you have fun, so no g-token for you :(

So be patient :)

ElectroDream : Welcome to Malaysia /cheer /wave

Today is last day of school before my 2 weeks school holiday. Hooray but kinda annoyed when I can't login to GT since that is what I do before going to school :(

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:17 PM

Or Bowser? Or King Boo? Or maybe even Donkey Kong? Nah, probably just Peach

Eviil
05-26-2016, 09:18 PM
Or Bowser? Or King Boo? Or maybe even Donkey Kong? Nah, probably just Peach

Possibly me, omg you never saw nothing!!

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Polar : It is okay. Just wait. That happened to me too when I won my first WOTD :) I had honor #1 and 3 of my other worlds had high honors too and yet I got no g-token. Mom helped to write to growtopia and they just said it is interesting how g-token works and bla bla bla. In the end, I just waited ... 1-2 days and boom! 10 G-tokens in my inventory /dance /cheer ...

My friends freaked me out saying - hey, Suanne, winning WOTD means you have fun, so no g-token for you :(

Today is last day of school before my 2 weeks school holiday. Hooray but kinda annoyed when I can't login to GT since that is what I do before going to school :(

Alright, thanks for letting me know you've had issues with getting Tokens too.
Any plans for the holiday?

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly me, omg you never saw nothing!!

I see everything, don't underestimate my power, young padawan.
such a confusing sentence, huh?

|ThyLuigi|
05-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Pff, you think I spend my time with those losers?

babyangelic
05-26-2016, 09:41 PM
Polar : Can play GT more often for the next few days then probably have to be offline more often. Going on a holiday for a couple of days, so no internet too. After SummerFest, I won't come in so often ... So you probably won't see me building new worlds so often too. At the moment, I get new worlds up in 2-4 days time. When you see me quiet in insta ... that is the time I will slowly leave GT :)

WhiteLegend
05-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Quite bored, so I'd just like to ask, how are you all? Has anything special happened today?

I myself have been quite pissed off, disappointed, since I didn't get any tokens from wotd. I'm going to be patient and wait for tomorrow and see whether I'll get any tomorrow or not.
Also I got quite mad when I started thinking about what could be different if I joined the forums back in 2013. Well, can't complain. My bad grammar would've killed everyone from these forums.

Yeah, this was a random thread but seriously. How are you guys doing?

I'm doing well, because I'm going to get investedin.

Polar
05-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Polar : Can play GT more often for the next few days then probably have to be offline more often. Going on a holiday for a couple of days, so no internet too. After SummerFest, I won't come in so often ... So you probably won't see me building new worlds so often too. At the moment, I get new worlds up in 2-4 days time. When you see me quiet in insta ... that is the time I will slowly leave GT :)

Aww, anyways, hyped for the new worlds

babyangelic
05-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Aww, anyways, hyped for the new worlds

Polar : I can only hype it in Insta coz when I build worlds I don't have gems to SB coz no time to farm. And when I have some gems to SB ... waaaa .... no one really come. It happens ALL THE TIME.

When I SB, it is a waste of gems and when I don't SB, friends will warp when the time is right ...

That is why I said ... the only way for people to visit my worlds is when I win WOTD but if people keep coming, I don't need to win at all :)

Metalwire
05-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Polar : I can only hype it in Insta coz when I build worlds I don't have gems to SB coz no time to farm. And when I have some gems to SB ... waaaa .... no one really come. It happens ALL THE TIME.

When I SB, it is a waste of gems and when I don't SB, friends will warp when the time is right ...

That is why I said ... the only way for people to visit my worlds is when I win WOTD but if people keep coming, I don't need to win at all :)
You have already proven yourself with your amazing and creative worlds, Keep it up:panic:

babyangelic
05-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Yeah!!!! Server is up!!!!

ElectroDream
05-26-2016, 10:28 PM

Ello, I'm not a first-timer though. I'm at the Indonesia-Malaysia border right now and once I'm at Malaysia I can no longer access the forum. D: