PDA

View Full Version : I need to rant - its important.

GummiBear64
05-26-2016, 11:35 PM
Don't pay any mind to this thread, I just need to rant really bad. I've refrained from doing this for three months or so but now I cant hold it in any longer.
so, a few months ago, my mother gave me the choice to stay with my sister and her boyf in the town I had grew up in my whole life, that means going to the same school with all my friends, or move to a completely different state with her and my younger brother and sister. I chose the former and she was like "hahahahah no you're staying, I made your choice for you." needless to say, I was frustrated. now, I've been here for probably 2 1/2 months and I still hate it here but my mother being my mother wont allow me to move back, like, I haven't asked her but she'll start crying and try to make me feel bad. I can't talk to anyone about this because they'll just relay it back to my mother but my whole life was over there and I was in Year 11 so, like, had only two years left of school and I'm really frustrated.

OK, I've finished my rant. Feel free to help if you want, I don't mind.
I've exhausted all my other options.

Tonsy
05-27-2016, 12:38 AM
Don't pay any mind to this thread, I just need to rant really bad. I've refrained from doing this for three months or so but now I cant hold it in any longer.
so, a few months ago, my mother gave me the choice to stay with my sister and her boyf in the town I had grew up in my whole life, that means going to the same school with all my friends, or move to a completely different state with her and my younger brother and sister. I chose the former and she was like "hahahahah no you're staying, I made your choice for you." needless to say, I was frustrated. now, I've been here for probably 2 1/2 months and I still hate it here but my mother being my mother wont allow me to move back, like, I haven't asked her but she'll start crying and try to make me feel bad. I can't talk to anyone about this because they'll just relay it back to my mother but my whole life was over there and I was in Year 11 so, like, had only two years left of school and I'm really frustrated.

OK, I've finished my rant. Feel free to help if you want, I don't mind.
I've exhausted all my other options.

My advice would be to wait it out. You only have what, 2 years left? Not that bad. Besides, maybe something good might happen to you if you stay. Furthermore, since your mom is being stubborn and judging by your text, she'll not change her opinion, you might aswell just be optomistic about that fact.

Best wishes.

Singapore
05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
You'll have better luck at /r/rant (https://www.reddit.com/r/rant)

Maryjane
05-27-2016, 02:00 AM
Gummi ;-;
I have no idea how to help you or anything but here we are there for u okay ? : 3

|ThyLuigi|
05-27-2016, 02:01 AM
Life's pretty unfair, sadly. :l

GummiBear64
05-27-2016, 03:31 AM
@Tonsy; I've tried being optimistic about it, it's ok.

You'll have better luck at /r/rant (https://www.reddit.com/r/rant)

School internet blocked reddit.
Have neither 3G nor internet at my home.
I've heard of that sub reddit.
'Tis ok, I won't be ranting on here again anytime soon because I have promised myself not to after this one.

REGISORD
05-27-2016, 03:51 AM
>Lets you think you can make your own decision
>"hahahaha no I made it for you even though I said you could decide but whatever SUCKS TO BE YOU"

I hate those kinds of people.

TrishaxKris
05-27-2016, 07:28 AM
No wonder why you were so inactive :(

GummiBear64
05-29-2016, 11:23 PM
No wonder why you were so inactive :(

Yeah, pretty much man.

GummiBear64
05-30-2016, 11:11 PM
This will be my last bump. I'll find a way to access /r/rant (www.reddit.com/r/rant) somehow, eventually.

Chills
05-31-2016, 02:43 AM
Unfortunately, the truism "life is unfair" sticks to all of us at some point. We just have to find the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

I know you can't still see your old friends, but make new ones. It sounds hard, but don't drag yourself down. You won't find happiness if you don't try.