PDA

View Full Version : GREAT DAY

Thepro76
05-26-2016, 11:47 PM
Today was a great day i start gving items for newbies and pros also in total i give 3 wls to newbies 2 teeny angels hbow and 10 venus and 10 blackrock to people just for free! I love how they react they were so happy and they make happy day to me they start saying wowwowow Omg you so kind hope mods see this i just do it because i love the game i start playing it like in september 2014 in my bday so i help people and a guy tell me wow hope you be a mod or a legend someday and i tell him yeah tht will be nice but while i will go help more people :D
PD: does anyone see me? I was at buyteeny and buypet

DreamyBoy
05-26-2016, 11:49 PM
Today was a great day i start gving items for newbies and pros also in total i give 3 wls to newbies 2 teeny angels hbow and 10 venus and 10 blackrock to people just for free! I love how they react they were so happy and they make happy day to me they start saying wowwowow Omg you so kind hope mods see this i just do it because i love the game i start playing it like in september 2014 in my bday so i help people and a guy tell me wow hope you be a mod or a legend someday and i tell him yeah tht will be nice but while i will go help more people :D

That's nice of you, I love seeing players being nice just because it's their personality. I'm happy you had a great day as well.

Thepro76
05-27-2016, 12:58 AM
That's nice of you, I love seeing players being nice just because it's their personality. I'm happy you had a great day as well.

Same as you i love to see growtopians help each others and not scamming each others well hope you also got a good day :D

Metalwire
05-27-2016, 01:02 AM
It makes me happy seen a fellow growtopian helping others, Thats a nice deed you done there, and not a lot of people do this in game but there sure are people who care, and you are one of them. Your mindset is to help people but make sure to help yourself as well cause you deserve it bro, and seeing you give all your items, or most of them should also be in your possession, Keep it up bro, Gimme THE METAL FIST

_CM
05-27-2016, 01:05 AM
Wait, how are you giving the items to the people?

Thepro76
05-27-2016, 01:08 AM
It makes me happy seen a fellow growtopian helping others, Thats a nice deed you done there, and not a lot of people do this in game but there sure are people who care, and you are one of them. Your mindset is to help people but make sure to help yourself as well cause you deserve it bro, and seeing you give all your items, or most of them should also be in your possession, Keep it up bro, Gimme THE METAL FIST

Yeah i also love that, and thx thats my personality i will sure keep it up

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, how are you giving the items to the people?

By trading with the wrench not droping i hate to drop they scamm you my friend quit because of drop game they scamm him thats why i never play tht thing

_CM
05-27-2016, 01:10 AM
By trading with the wrench not droping i hate to drop they scamm you my friend quit because of drop game they scamm him thats why i never play tht thing
Wait, you'll hit someone with a wrench just to convince someone to trade you non-existent items?

Thepro76
05-27-2016, 01:12 AM
Wait, you'll hit someone with a wrench just to convince someone to trade you non-existent items?

I think you dont get it i was the one giving the items not receiveng them

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah they are free i dont care if they give me something i already make them happy thats enough to me

_CM
05-27-2016, 01:14 AM

I think you dont get it you was the one posting in the wrong sub-forum

Thepro76
05-27-2016, 01:26 AM
I think you dont get it you was the one posting in the wrong sub-forum

Then whats the right sub forum mr?

|ThyLuigi|
05-27-2016, 02:03 AM
Then whats the right sub forum mr?
Everything Else.

Anyway, sounds fun. but I'll just keep my wls locked away in my inventory for now