PDA

View Full Version : So, I just made a new forum...

ElectroDream
05-28-2016, 05:49 AM
... because Ham mentioned in his really long thread that making drama forums on your own is allowed (CMIIW though, kinda just skimmed through). This forum has less rules, and for now I just made it and I barely have any editing experience. :crazy:

Feel free to register, to be safe (though I can't see your passwords) please use a different password than the ones you usually use. Anyone is welcomed.

This forum is sorta all about drama because I see why not, and you're pretty much free to expose anyone.

http://rtsoftdrama.freeforums.net/

I'm also looking for people with more experience to be admins... Lol. Trusted ones though, I don't want to see the forum get destroyed when I wake up.

EDIT: I set it to maintenance mode(?) because I have so much to set there, so I'll bump this thread once it's back. For now, RIP that.

mrthadawee
05-28-2016, 05:54 AM
I was expecting at least one person to take that part literally and actually create a forum...

ElectroDream
05-28-2016, 05:58 AM
I was expecting at least one person to take that part literally and actually create a forum...

:crazy:

I instantly thought of making it once Ham said it.

mrthadawee
05-28-2016, 06:00 AM
:crazy:

I instantly thought of making it once Ham said it.
It'll fail and fall to trolls just like any other unofficial "fan forum" made by forumers here,

Don't say Ham didn't warn you :^)

But good luck nevertheless...

SageDeoxys
05-28-2016, 06:06 AM
It'll fail and fall to trolls just like any other unofficial "fan forum" made by forumers here,

*cough* growtopianhub.boards.net *cough*

ElectroDream
05-28-2016, 06:10 AM

It's okay, it's also useful to me to keep all my stuff. A data loss happened some days ago at my computer. D:

I think it'll better if I keep all of it in the forum, dead or not.