PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO WRITE IN FONT?

NightmareAngels
05-28-2016, 04:40 PM
HOW DO I WRITE IN A FONT I TRY AND IT DOESNT WORK PLZ SOMONE TELL ME CUS IM GETTING NO ANSWERS AND I JUST NEED ONE PLZ

Jukca
05-28-2016, 04:44 PM
Here you go buddy!Get your FONT :)

Gusto
05-28-2016, 04:49 PM
HOW DO I WRITE IN A FONT I TRY AND IT DOESNT WORK PLZ SOMONE TELL ME CUS IM GETTING NO ANSWERS AND I JUST NEED ONE PLZ

Oh, I see what you did wrong. If you want to use the font, you have to type between the brackets! For example, ([FONT = Arial]) Wow, this text is in Arial! (/FONT)

Type it with out the parentheses and you'll be able to use fonts no problem! :cool:
(Same applies to colors)

NightmareAngels
05-28-2016, 04:55 PM
Oh, I see what you did wrong. If you want to use the font, you have to type between the brackets! For example, () Wow, this text is in Arial! (/FONT)

Type it with out the parentheses and you'll be able to use fonts no problem! :cool:
(Same applies to colors)

Thank you:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:: yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go buddy![FONT=Century Gothic]Get your FONT :)

[thanks dude]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I see what you did wrong. If you want to use the font, you have to type between the brackets! For example, ([FONT = Arial]) Wow, this text is in Arial! (/FONT)

(Same applies to colors)

ooooo [FONT=Arial Black] Thank you very much