PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia 6.0

NightmareAngels
05-28-2016, 06:37 PM
I still play growtopia but I can't on iPad. The reason for this is beacause they made the iOS 6.0 WHICH MY IPAD CAN'T DO! So Im just wondering if you can make growtopia for its back to 5.1.1 or 5.0

- - - Updated - - -

I still play growtopia but I can't on iPad. The reason for this is beacause they made the iOS 6.0 WHICH MY IPAD CAN'T DO! So Im just wondering if you can make growtopia for its back to 5.1.1 or 5.0

Bump Bump Bumpp

|ThyLuigi|
05-28-2016, 07:26 PM
Omygod stop posting growtopia in the tavern

NightmareAngels
05-28-2016, 07:31 PM
Omygod stop posting growtopia in the tavern

Shut up i post where I want. I can tell your one of those geeks who play growtopia all day and correct people to feel better about themselves eh.:nope:

Kranken
05-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Shut up i post where I want. I can tell your one of those geeks who play growtopia all day and correct people to feel better about themselves eh.:nope:

There's a subforum especially for growtopia, this isn't it.

|ThyLuigi|
05-28-2016, 08:00 PM
No man, it's just I didn't come here to read about growtopia or your worthless problems.

Ritzy
05-28-2016, 08:04 PM
No man, it's just I didn't come here to read about growtopia or your worthless problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

Tonsy
05-28-2016, 08:07 PM

You seriously make no sense. He never insulted you or did anything to harm; he just talked. Yet you, have to reply with some stupid answer. If anything, this is for your own good. When posting in the wrong sub-forum, you will get your thread deleted and may get an infraction.

Stop acting like you're thug 'cuz you aren't. **Pulls out thug MLG glasses**

- - - Updated - - -

Good one, I laughed out loud. (If I said lol, it wouldn't quite capture my emotion.)

NightmareAngels
05-28-2016, 09:30 PM
You seriously make no sense. He never insulted you or did anything to harm; he just talked. Yet you, have to reply with some stupid answer. If anything, this is for your own good. When posting in the wrong sub-forum, you will get your thread deleted and may get an infraction.

Stop acting like you're thug 'cuz you aren't. **Pulls out thug MLG glasses**

- - - Updated - - -

Good one, I laughed out loud. (If I said lol, it wouldn't quite capture my emotion.)

Ha lol more like pulls out granny glasses to see if his comeback is nice enough to make my thread. Dude it says on the subforums KICK BACK AND TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COMES TO UR MIND SO BOI GET OUTTA MA SUB FOURM.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what happend when you tried to roast ur mom

- - - Updated - - -

Ok:scratch:

Bruce Wayne
05-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Ha lol more like pulls out granny glasses to see if his comeback is nice enough to make my thread. Dude it says on the subforums KICK BACK AND TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COMES TO UR MIND SO BOI GET OUTTA MA SUB FOURM.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I once made a thread saying the tavern was for Growtopia stuff too.

i got rektd.

So, people proved to me, since there is already a Growtopia sub forum, we don't need this here. The tavern is for anything that cannot go in any other subforum that follows the rules.

hammerkraz
05-28-2016, 10:02 PM
Private :Sir, we seem to have a sub forum abuser

Sir: How should we engage

Hammer: Fire the Delete Thread button

Hammer: REQUESTING DELETION OF THREAD

Oh to get to the point they wont downgrade, the only way you can play growtopia is maybe buying a better device.

Tonsy
05-28-2016, 10:03 PM

Actually, since you're bringing up references, it says: Help yourself to a free drink at the RTsoft tavern, kick back, and discuss (almost) whatever pleases ya.

See what I'm trying to emphasize? Or did ThyLuigi's burn affect your eyes?

(BTW, I'm being total jokes right now, don't take that second part seriously.)

hammerkraz
05-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Actually, since you're bringing up references, it says: Help yourself to a free drink at the RTsoft tavern, kick back, and discuss (almost) whatever pleases ya.

We have a forum for growtopia we dont want to hear "fix this plzszzs modderz someone sckammed me jhg-f9nfisd0fn" all the time.

Tonsy
05-28-2016, 10:06 PM
We have a forum for growtopia we dont want to hear "fix this plzszzs modderz someone sckammed me jhg-f9nfisd0fn" all the time.

You quoted me before I was done editing. I'm on your side. Guess I should quote who I was replying to.

Gripper1
05-28-2016, 11:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Kid,nothing happened while he roasted his mom,in fact it was good fun.
But you eugh,you roasted your mom so bad she turned to chicken then you ate it.
Then the chicken has chicken DNA that made your attitude like a chicken.
But we are safe,because we have immunity.
Want to know what kind?The ones kind enough to give you an infraction and say the following:"Get the hell out of the forums,scumbag."

Liammagoo
05-28-2016, 11:57 PM
Ha lol more like pulls out granny glasses
Yes because there's a borderline difference between 'glasses' and 'granny glasses'

to see if his comeback is nice enough to make my thread.
It was

Dude it says on the subforums KICK BACK AND TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COMES TO UR MIND
Nope, 'ALMOST' anything, growtopia isn't part of this place.

SO BOI GET OUTTA MA SUB FOURM.:cool:
So this place is yours now? Ban me, if that's the case.

At least his mum knew how to raise a child properly instead of someone that can't even argue.