PDA

View Full Version : Need help! (yup its about a girl)

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Well, who would have ever thought that a frog would love a human being.

Well here is the story:

There is this girl who I just fall in love with and she kinda didn't act the same.
I didnt tell her because I knew she hated me already, one day after exams she came to me and she told me that she doesnt even stand me, she hated me to death!
Anyway I wasnt surprised, so I was okay I already, is that it?

After a moment my bff had a relationship with her bff so he tried to make us friends, I came up to her and said: why cant we be friends? Jk I said: Can we be atleast be friends?
She said no, I hate you!!!!
I was like okay again.. But I didnt give up and told her: Try to become a friend with me atleast for one hour, I said desperately.
She said: No.
After few minutes her friend that have a relationship with my friend told her let's play truth or dare with them. They came to us and told us that and we said yes, so I took advantage of that and asked her why dont you want to have a bf she said because boys will see her as a bad person or something and she said that she will a bf when she is at the 10th grade and she is smaller then me with 5 years. She is at 7th grade.
We become friends but sadly everytime her bff tries to hook us together she fails, she says in front of me that she hates me, but doe I still love her no matter what.
I left for few days to visit my grandma and when I came back all my friends who hated me because I became a friend with her became a friend with her like wth...
Now I think she have a crush on one of my bffs he is the same age as her and she always spend time with him and he too, he says they are just friends but I feel something else.
Im vary jealous.
She hates me and she like my friend more then I.
Btw: he is more handsome then me.

What should I do?
Read it all plox.

Duyen Tran
05-28-2016, 10:39 PM
ripperoni.

Liammagoo
05-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Well she's either tsundere towards you or you're seriously out of luck. I'd recommend moving on to another person.

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 10:42 PM
ripperoni.
More like rest in pieces.

Well she's either tsundere towards you or you're seriously out of luck. I'd recommend moving on to another person.

I'm trying but I can't, I want us to be more then that but I know that I would get refused so bad!!!
Also I cant find someone else even doe there are girls who are prettier then her but I cant..

Juxtapose
05-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Just wait a few months and they definetly break up already
usually a relationship at junior high school have a very rare chance to stay long last until they are adult
cause they don't know what loves mean yet

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
Just wait a few months and they definetly break up already
usually a relationship at junior high school have a very rare chance to stay long last until they are adult
cause they don't know what loves mean yet

You got this thing wrong, sorry for my bad grammar mistakes.

The girl I love is single
My bff is in relationship with her bff
My other bff spends too much time with her, she asks him if she can sit with him, she doesnt even try to talk to me.
I think she is in love with him. He isnt single doe.

Juxtapose
05-28-2016, 10:56 PM
Start researching what kind of man this girl like
go apply it to yourself then start talking to her

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Start researching what kind of man this girl like
go apply it to yourself then start talking to her

I dont want to change my personality, I want her to like the true me not the changed up me, I like her even doe she is childish and immature and cute and lovely and funny...
I need to stop describing her in a good way.

Hercule
05-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Beat the hall outta everyone that she hangs out with (boys) and there you go, you broke her heart, Jk.

Man don't get related to her so much, you can find someone else better, trust me I had worse situations than this and I told my self it's her the perfect person and I didn't give up until I found the truth by myself, it took me a few weeks to heal and forget her, now I am fine.

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:06 PM
Beat the hall outta everyone that she hangs out with (boys) and there you go, you broke her heart, Jk.

Man don't get related to her so much, you can find someone else better, trust me I had worse situations than this and I told my self it's her the perfect person and I didn't give up until I found the truth by myself, it took me a few weeks to heal and forget her, now I am fine.

So you are saying I should heal myself by myself?
Well I can do that if I ignore her and I didn't look at her or talk to her and maybe stay at home in bed for 1 week and then go out while being so depressed for another week, last time I got over my old crush I was so depressed that I almost lost all my friends around me.

Nooby4life
05-28-2016, 11:16 PM
She's 5 years younger??

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:18 PM
She's 5 years younger??

She is 12 and I'm 17

Philimene
05-28-2016, 11:18 PM

Well here is the story:

There is this girl who I just fall in love with and she kinda didn't act the same.
I didnt tell her because I knew she hated me already, one day after exams she came to me and she told me that she doesnt even stand me, she hated me to death!

After a moment my bff had a relationship with her bff so he tried to make us friends, I came up to her and said: why cant we be friends? Jk I said: Can we be atleast be friends?
I was like okay again.. But I didnt give up and told her: Try to become a friend with me atleast for one hour, I said desperately.
After few minutes her friend that have a relationship with my friend told her let's play truth or dare with them. They came to us and told us that and we said yes, so I took advantage of that and asked her why dont you want to have a bf she said because boys will see her as a bad person or something and she said that she will a bf when she is at the 10th grade and she is smaller then me with 5 years. She is at 7th grade.
We become friends but sadly everytime her bff tries to hook us together she fails, she says in front of me that she hates me, but doe I still love her no matter what.
I left for few days to visit my grandma and when I came back all my friends who hated me because I became a friend with her became a friend with her like wth...
Now I think she have a crush on one of my bffs he is the same age as her and she always spend time with him and he too, he says they are just friends but I feel something else.
Im vary jealous.

What should I do?
Read it all plox.

I know a guy who's kinda like that with me. I'm gonna be honest with you... the more you try to get her to like you, the more annoyed she'll likely get with you. My recommendation- take a rest. She'll appreciate it if you respect her desire to be alone. It's ok to try and be friends, but if she says anything or tells you "No", that's your cue to give her space. Just respect her wishes! The more you show her that you're willing to push aside how you feel to respect her boundaries, the better she's going to feel about you. The more you bother her, the more annoyed and irritated she'll get. That's never good. I know it's tough, but as a girl, I can tell you that if you respect her, she'll be more willing to listen and be friendly. Good luck- it's not easy. I understand.

|ThyLuigi|
05-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Lose interest

PS: Find a girl who is old enough that it makes you not look like a weird pedo if you dated them.

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:27 PM
I know a guy who's kinda like that with me. I'm gonna be honest with you... the more you try to get her to like you, the more annoyed she'll likely get with you. My recommendation- take a rest. She'll appreciate it if you respect her desire to be alone. It's ok to try and be friends, but if she says anything or tells you "No", that's your cue to give her space. Just respect her wishes! The more you show her that you're willing to push aside how you feel to respect her boundaries, the better she's going to feel about you. The more you bother her, the more annoyed and irritated she'll get. That's never good. I know it's tough, but as a girl, I can tell you that if you respect her, she'll be more willing to listen and be friendly. Good luck- it's not easy. I understand.
I know that, that's why I'm kinda trying to ignore her and talk to her way more friendly, but she doesn't even want to have a bf she hates it.. She thinks that everyone is going to think about her in a bad way.

Lose interest

PS: Find a girl who is old enough that it makes you not look like a weird pedo if you dated them.

Luigi you know I'm not pedo xD.
I'm trying to find someone but can't, also I'm not a pedo.

|ThyLuigi|
05-28-2016, 11:33 PM
I know that, that's why I'm kinda trying to ignore her and talk to her way more friendly, but she doesn't even want to have a bf she hates it.. She thinks that everyone is going to think about her in a bad way.

Luigi you know I'm not pedo xD.
I'm trying to find someone but can't, also I'm not a pedo.
Not everyone's as understanding as I am.

raqk
05-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Try again when you're 24.

Vege
05-28-2016, 11:35 PM
She is 12 and I'm 17

Drop it. No need to label yourself a pedophile.

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Not everyone's as understanding as I am.

Ik!
Well I kinda look like a pedo when I'm with her but don't get me wrong she is almost the same height as me.

iCro
05-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Ahh, I see, another woman problem?
If you truly love her, you must let her go...
It is hard but the greatest love stories start with a tragedy.
She'll know the truth, since it always reveals.
Or
Don't date girls yet. Do what's best for you,man
Have some fun with friends (as in other friends)

Good Luck, I'm gonna flirt with other girl trolls in my region then...

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Try again when you're 24.
Can't wait... Also she might choose someone else and I don't want that.

Drop it. No need to label yourself a pedophile.

I'm not a pedophile...
Come on don't think weird thoughts about xD....

WhiteLegend
05-28-2016, 11:38 PM
lol this remined me of Naruto and Sakura (before he fell in love with hinata) and its the same with juriah and lady tsunade .

hm... there is a very little chance of her liking you BUT you could keep loving her and hope for the best (don't be like naruto:nope:) or make this other guy
lose interest.

wait how old is this girl?

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Ahh, I see, another woman problem?
If you truly love her, you must let her go...
It is hard but the greatest love stories start with a tragedy.
She'll know the truth, since it always reveals.
Or
Don't date girls yet. Do what's best for you,man
Have some fun with friends (as in other friends)

Good Luck, I'm gonna flirt with other girl trolls in my region then...

I'm trying also she will never know or will she :0
All my friends have gf and they spend most of their times with girls sadly... :"(

Is the last sentence a sarcastic comment about me being a pedophile when I'm not.

- - - Updated - - -

lol this remined me of Naruto and Sakura (before he fell in love with hinata) and its the same with juriah and lady tsunade .

hm... there is a very little chance of her liking you BUT you could keep loving her and hope for the best (don't be like naruto:nope:) or make this other guy
lose interest.

wait how old is this girl?

XD it makes me want to watch some romance anime.
I would be like an unwanted fan fiction between itachi and sakura

She is 13.

raqk
05-28-2016, 11:45 PM
I'm trying also she will never know or will she :0
All my friends have gf and they spend most of their times with girls sadly... :"(

Is the last sentence a sarcastic comment about me being a pedophile when I'm not.

- - - Updated - - -

XD it makes me want to watch some romance anime.
I would be like an unwanted fan fiction between itachi and sakura

She is 13.

Didn't you just say 12?

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:49 PM
Didn't you just say 12?

Oh yeah 12 damn its 1:48 am here..
She is 12 and 2 months.

Liammagoo
05-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Oh yeah 12 damn its 1:48 am here..
She is 12 and 2 months.

K STOP 12 IS WAYYYYYYYYYY 2YOUNG THE HORMONES HAVEN'T KICKED IN YET YOU AINT GONNA SEE TRUE LURVE

seriously though it's gonna be tough but wait it out till 15 at least, that way you'd have a better understanding at life's troubles and so would the apple of your eye.

WhiteLegend
05-28-2016, 11:57 PM
#1. she's 12 and you sixteen that's a bit weird (at least Naruto and sakura were the same age)
#2. lol that would be a very weird if itachi had a crush on sakura (sakura is 15 and itachi is 26 /fp) oh and he's dead.

wait till she's 18 because there is literally no chance of you getting her right now.
are you a pedophile??

Mahmoud
05-28-2016, 11:57 PM
K STOP 12 IS WAYYYYYYYYYY 2YOUNG THE HORMONES HAVEN'T KICKED IN YET YOU AINT GONNA SEE TRUE LURVE

seriously though it's gonna be tough but wait it out till 15 at least, that way you'd have a better understanding at life's troubles and so would the apple of your eye.

Usksjsosjisjs
Guys I'm not pedo.
I can't wait... XD
She is small and she is childish I do understand that she is way too young for me.
I still like her and can't forget her, I'm listening to Bruno Mars and every romantic song remix now xD

Liammagoo
05-28-2016, 11:59 PM
Usksjsosjisjs
Guys I'm not pedo.
I can't wait... XD
She is small and she is childish I do understand that she is way too young for me.
I still like her and can't forget her, I'm listening to Bruno Mars and every romantic song remix now xD

Well I guess you can attempt to create a friendship, and wait till she's old enough to understand. Lock yourself in the friend zone, it's better than nothing.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:00 AM
#1. she's 12 and you sixteen that's a bit weird (at least Naruto and sakura were the same age)
#2. lol that would be a very weird if itachi had a crush on sakura (sakura is 15 and itachi is 26 /fp) oh and he's dead.

wait till she's 18 because there is literally no chance of you getting her right now.
are you a pedophile??

First, I don't care how old she is.
Second yeah it would make the anime hentie:ecchi anime XD

Can't Wait.
No I'm not a pedophile guys xD...

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:01 AM
First, I don't care how old she is.
Second yeah it would make the anime hentie:ecchi anime XD

Can't Wait.
No I'm not a pedophile guys xD...

As I said, there's no other choice. She's not old enough to understand, you'll have to wait or find someone else.

WhiteLegend
05-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Usksjsosjisjs
Guys I'm not pedo.
I can't wait... XD

at least date a 14 year old its really weird that you like a girl that isn't mature bolt physically and mentall.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:06 AM
Well I guess you can attempt to create a friendship, and wait till she's old enough to understand. Lock yourself in the friend zone, it's better than nothing.

Well I'm kinda in the friendzone
She hates me and she only hangs out with me if she is with her bff and me with my bff.
She only talks to me to ask me either where is her bff or where is my bff or about something they did xD.. Unlike that Im the one who starts the conversation which always lead to nothing in the end.
10% friend zoned

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, there's no other choice. She's not old enough to understand, you'll have to wait or find someone else.
Trying but "Error" "Cant find"

at least date a 14 year old its really weird that you like a girl that isn't mature bolt physically and mentall.

trying but can't yet.

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:09 AM
She hates me and she only hangs out with me if she is with her bff and me with my bff.
She only talks to me to ask me either where is her bff or where is my bff or about something they did xD.. Unlike that Im the one who starts the conversation which always lead to nothing in the end.
10% friend zoned

- - - Updated - - -

trying but can't yet.

Sounds like you're doomed. I hate to say this, but the chances of you getting together with her are practically null. There's no other choice, except heartbreak. You can ask her now and get the rejection done and over with, OR attempt to wait it out.

|ThyLuigi|
05-29-2016, 12:11 AM
10% friend zoned

- - - Updated - - -

trying but can't yet.
You aren't even really in the friend zone, she isn't your friend. So good luck, lol.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:15 AM
Sounds like you're doomed. I hate to say this, but the chances of you getting together with her are practically null. There's no other choice, except heartbreak. You can ask her now and get the rejection done and over with, OR attempt to wait it out.

Ik..
I cant ask her and also I can't wait because all that waiting might end up to nothing and she might love someone else..
I'm looking for someone else now but I need to get over her and I can't because I still love her and I don't want to be rejected, twice in a row..

- - - Updated - - -

You aren't even really in the friend zone, she isn't your friend. So good luck, lol.

Kinda friend with her, remember she isn't mature yet so she doesn't even know the difference between friends and non friends xD

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:15 AM
Ik..
I cant ask her and also I can't wait because all that waiting might end up to nothing and she might love someone else..
I'm looking for someone else now but I need to get over her and I can't because I still love her and I don't want to be rejected, twice in a row..

I used to like someone who couldn't actually like back (from what I recall... Alsoiftheyseethispostimtotallyscrewed). I've moved on... Almost, but if you shift focus to that other person it can become a lot easier to forget and move on.
One way of doing so is to think of them negatively, so your brain sparks negative emotions to keep in check the overly positive ones when you're around her.

iCro
05-29-2016, 12:16 AM

I flirt,k
born to flirt k

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:19 AM
I used to like someone who couldn't actually like back (from what I recall... Alsoiftheyseethispostimtotallyscrewed). I've moved on... Almost, but if you shift focus to that other person it can become a lot easier to forget and move on.
One way of doing so is to think of them negatively, so your brain sparks negative emotions to keep in check the overly positive ones when you're around her.

So I should think badly in a bad way about her?
I'm going to try to move on.
Also wow is that person a forumer wow :0000000000

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:20 AM
So I should think badly in a bad way about her?
I'm going to try to move on.
Also wow is that person a forumer wow :0000000000

No, but they're familiar with my username.
It takes one Google search.
JUST ONE.
AND MY COVER IS BLOWN AND I HAVE TO ACT NICEISH AGAIN.
Mind you it's pretty stalky so eh

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:25 AM
I flirt,k
born to flirt k

Okay you are totally being sarcastic.
I no pedo.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but they're familiar with my username.
It takes one Google search.
JUST ONE.
AND MY COVER IS BLOWN AND I HAVE TO ACT NICEISH AGAIN.
Mind you it's pretty stalky so eh

I can be stalky too.
When she first came go the block/street I found out where she lived which building and which apartment.

XD u don't like being nice? Do you?

Metalwire
05-29-2016, 12:26 AM
Well I think the frog, needs help From the Metal. I'm not good with a girls it's really a difficult subject for me to understand,but what I can tell you is to be yourself, be straight up front and try to understand her, Make her feel safe around you and not hate you, She seems to be a person of insecurity make her feel secure.

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Okay you are totally being sarcastic.
I no pedo.

- - - Updated - - -

I can be stalky too.
When she first came go the block/street I found out where she lived which building and which apartment.

XD u don't like being nice? Do you?

Nah I'm a massive Jerk in my school. I show a lot of compassion, but otherwise I like being the Patrick of my school.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:29 AM
Well I think the frog, needs help From the Metal. I'm not good with a girls it's really a difficult subject for me to understand,but what I can tell you is to be yourself, be straight up front and try to understand her, Make her feel safe around you and not hate you, She seems to be a person of insecurity make her feel secure.

Same I'm not good with them too..
The problem is I'm trying to be myself but everytime I become shy around her, I know her personality well. When I say something nice they be like OK when I ask for something nice to say she be like I hate u xD she say meanie stuff to me to make me hate her xD

iCro
05-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Im not sarcastic, we Amporas ( I might be the only Ampora ) have a sense of flirt.
In other words, I really flirt if I can.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Nah I'm a massive Jerk in my school. I show a lot of compassion, but otherwise I like being the Patrick of my school.

Wow I never expected that xD
I can be a total jerk too in my school but I'm more of a nice peaceful guy, but have anger management.

Metalwire
05-29-2016, 12:31 AM
Same I'm not good with them too..
The problem is I'm trying to be myself but everytime I become shy around her, I know her personality well. When I say something nice they be like OK when I ask for something nice to say she be like I hate u xD she say meanie stuff to me to make me hate her xD
Patience, Just start questioning her about her past? Like I said make her feel safe around you, and don't be shy, and if you are just Make your face more confident then the inside.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:32 AM
Im not sarcastic, we Amporas ( I might be the only Ampora ) have a sense of flirt.
In other words, I really flirt if I can.

Kk so you are ampora? (searching that up later)

Kk so I should flirt with her? Even if she hates me?

|ThyLuigi|
05-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Kk so you are ampora? (searching that up later)

Wow that sounds like a terrible idea.

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Wow I never expected that xD
I can be a total jerk too in my school but I'm more of a nice peaceful guy, but have anger management.
Anger management is fun. When you learn to control it like me, you can act all chill at someone who's being an ass to you and as soon as their guard is down, WHAM! Wasted.

No. Flirting should only happen by accident, not deliberately.

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:41 AM
Patience, Just start questioning her about her past? Like I said make her feel safe around you, and don't be shy, and if you are just Make your face more confident then the inside.

Kk so I should try to be more confident any try to make her accept me.
This is going to be a vary hard mission since she hates me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that sounds like a terrible idea.
Which one the flirt idea or searching thingie idea?

Anger management is fun. When you learn to control it like me, you can act all chill at someone who's being an ass to you and as soon as their guard is down, WHAM! Wasted.

No. Flirting should only happen by accident, not deliberately.

Ikr I can control my anger but sometimes I lose control, I can go insane and bam friendly again I can control it but sometimes when I lose control I hurt some people.

it has happened the flirting thing and she didn't accept it well..

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM
when I lose control I hurt some people.

Problem solved, go hurt your crush ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If that doesn't work idk what will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Problem solved, go hurt your crush ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If that doesn't work idk what will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol!
That solves everything I hurt everyone and I shall kill her and become a psychopath!

No I can't do that because its against my belief's.

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 12:49 AM
Lol!
That solves everything I hurt everyone and I shall kill her and become a psychopath!

No I can't do that because its against my belief's.

Screw your beliefs, kill everyone so you're the only two left so she has to get physical with you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i am so sorry

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:53 AM
Screw your beliefs, kill everyone so you're the only two left so she has to get physical with you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i am so sorry

That is just Miari nikki: future dairy all over again, I shall kill everyone and then kill her and then create an alternative universe and do it over and over again til I get bored of her and find another girl and the thing repeats itself over and over again.

REGISORD
05-29-2016, 01:05 AM
How did you even fall in love with her if she hates you so much?

Metalwire
05-29-2016, 01:15 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr I can control my anger but sometimes I lose control, I can go insane and bam friendly again I can control it but sometimes when I lose control I hurt some people.

She doesn't hate you, she's just unsure, she needs to no more about you and you need to more about her, make that connection

|ThyLuigi|
05-29-2016, 01:40 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The flirting one

KKcupcake
05-29-2016, 02:02 AM
wait wait wait
so you're trying to force a 7th grade girl (who i am assuming is 12-13) who clearly shows dislike towards you to be friends with you, a boy 5 years her senior? that's just :nope:

a good relationship needs to have 2 consenting people, if she doesn't like you and prefers your friend, who is friends with the girl, let it be.

Pimpster
05-29-2016, 02:27 AM
Age is just a number but currently when she's 12 and you're 17, it's a little odd. Maybe if she were 17 and you were 22 it won't be that weird.

I hate age gaps tbh, but there is alot of other factors before age.
-That person is MILEEESSS away
-That person is famous
-That person doesn't know you exist
wait, just me? okay. i will meet you one day cam

Good luck frogggy. Sometimes you just need to give it time.

xlightswitch
05-29-2016, 03:05 AM
Ew. Based on your story, her attitude is trash.

808tukiboy
05-29-2016, 03:33 AM

Well here is the story:

Im vary jealous.

What should I do?
Read it all plox.

Wow, this is a very harsh story. I have no ideas of what you should do. All i can say is that i'm very sorry that you can't get together with your true love :(

Glide
05-29-2016, 03:40 AM
I once fell in love with a girl last year, I missed her so much on the summer. I realized that she didn't love me back (but we're still friends :D) and then I found a new girl.

PotatoMarco
05-29-2016, 06:25 AM
ask your bff, speculation wont do you much good. just ask them. if theyre together, be happy. if you truly love someone, it doesnt matter who they are with, as long as they are happy, you should be happy too.

Singapore
05-29-2016, 10:14 AM
You come off to me as a person who is really, really weird or annoying.

Hippohello2
05-29-2016, 11:16 AM
She is 12 and I'm 17

That might be why she doesn't like you. How much of a difference are you in height?

Hippohello2
05-29-2016, 12:06 PM

Well here is the story:

Im vary jealous.

What should I do?
Read it all plox.

125743 ask this guy! He helped me get my gf! Locked in a basement

WhiteLegend
05-29-2016, 12:07 PM

oh no the gif is broken!!

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 12:28 PM
How did you even fall in love with her if she hates you so much?
Well at first I wasn't sure, days after days I became more and more into her and after seeing her personality that didn't even make me hate her it made like her more..

She doesn't hate you, she's just unsure, she needs to no more about you and you need to more about her, make that connection
Well, she knows some stuff about me. But still he hates me, whenever she says it I laugh xD.

wait wait wait
so you're trying to force a 7th grade girl (who i am assuming is 12-13) who clearly shows dislike towards you to be friends with you, a boy 5 years her senior? that's just :nope:

a good relationship needs to have 2 consenting people, if she doesn't like you and prefers your friend, who is friends with the girl, let it be.
I'm not trying to forced anyone here. I just need help either on what to do and how to do it.
I'm going to do something vary vary bold today :3.

Age is just a number but currently when she's 12 and you're 17, it's a little odd. Maybe if she were 17 and you were 22 it won't be that weird.

I hate age gaps tbh, but there is alot of other factors before age.
-That person is MILEEESSS away
-That person is famous
-That person doesn't know you exist
wait, just me? okay. i will meet you one day cam

Good luck frogggy. Sometimes you just need to give it time.
I don't want that gap to disappear, I want her to understand me like I understand her.

Ew. Based on your story, her attitude is trash.
Not really.. She is still a kid doe..

Wow, this is a very harsh story. I have no ideas of what you should do. All i can say is that i'm very sorry that you can't get together with your true love :(
Nooooo. I wanted someone to love and also love me but love is a vary vary hard to make it come true.

I once fell in love with a girl last year, I missed her so much on the summer. I realized that she didn't love me back (but we're still friends :D) and then I found a new girl.
I hope I find someone like you did!

Oh, this is Glide's grave thread.
Hmmm interesting, I can see something here xD ahhh.

ask your bff, speculation wont do you much good. just ask them. if theyre together, be happy. if you truly love someone, it doesnt matter who they are with, as long as they are happy, you should be happy too.
Well, my bold move today is going to change everything, I don't care if it will make her hate me more.

You come off to me as a person who is really, really weird or annoying.
No I'm not, I'm guuuud!

That might be why she doesn't like you. How much of a difference are you in height?
I'm like 165
She is 150 I think.

How did he help u xD

OK here is what I'm going to do.
I'm going to talk to my bff and see if he likes her and then I'm going to talk to her and tell her everything but I will tell her that now I don't love her anymore and tell her if she still wants to know me then I'm okay with it if she doesn't I'm also okay with it. Its going to be a vary vary interesting day!

Going to tel le story when I'm done!

imustachyou
05-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Well you said she was a few years younger than you...

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 01:03 PM
Well you said she was a few years younger than you...

I'm going to do the thing I said I'm going to do!

Pacific
05-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Are you a masochist?

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 01:12 PM
Are you a masochist?

No, I'm not weird guys xD its just love lol!

Dry Twig
05-29-2016, 01:27 PM
No idea about what happen to you :p
But well, she still 12 right? There still some potention that she will change her mind...

More worse or become better...

Well, Good Luck!:D

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 01:38 PM
No idea about what happen to you :p
But well, she still 12 right? There still some potention that she will change her mind...

More worse or become better...

Well, Good Luck!:D

More like worse she and her bff hates me, I don't even know why xD

peck
05-29-2016, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure if this thread is just a big inside joke or what but
THE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND;
Why is everyone insistent that her saying quite literally "I hate you" and rejecting every of multiple prompts to become a friend means "shes unsure about you" or "she likes you shes just hiding it". Crazy thought, but maybe it means she doesnt like you at all and is unwilling to. Why? Maybe on the fact that you seemingly don't accept no as an answer, and you're 5 years older.

Romai Mori
05-29-2016, 02:35 PM
It is time.

To turn on your Gentlemann mode.

Give her gifts once or twice a day.
Talk to her no matter how many sacks of hate there is.
Then make stupid jokes and say that you failed to make her laugh.
Invite her to movies.
Offer her free food.
If she is in trouble in any situation help her out no matter how embarassing it is.

Those could work or just work for girls like me :crazy:

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure if this thread is just a big inside joke or what but
THE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND;
Why is everyone insistent that her saying quite literally "I hate you" and rejecting every of multiple prompts to become a friend means "shes unsure about you" or "she likes you shes just hiding it". Crazy thought, but maybe it means she doesnt like you at all and is unwilling to. Why? Maybe on the fact that you seemingly don't accept no as an answer, and you're 5 years older.
Ikr, maybe nothing will work.. But everyone might be right!

It is time.

To turn on your Gentlemann mode.

Give her gifts once or twice a day.
Talk to her no matter how many sacks of hate there is.
Then make stupid jokes and say that you failed to make her laugh.
Invite her to movies.
Offer her free food.
If she is in trouble in any situation help her out no matter how embarassing it is.

Those could work or just work for girls like me :crazy:

Gifts can't.
Jokes can
Talk to her can
Invite her can't
Offer her can
Help her can

Could work and maybe not dunno...

Tempting
05-29-2016, 03:17 PM
I honestly think there is nothing you can do, except for a few things.

1. Find out why the girl you like dislikes you, and fix that without changing your personality
2. Yeah that's about it. Or just seal up your feelings like I used to do.

Jamestoing
05-29-2016, 03:26 PM

Well here is the story:

Im vary jealous.

What should I do?
Read it all plox.

You just should let her...you cannot force her to like you. Just wait couple months and find someone else! I hope it helped.:hat:

QwertyNox101
05-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Ain't nobody got time to read that all :sweatdrop:

Mutch
05-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Forget her...I mean, if she doesn't like you, and thinks you're extremely annoying, you should just let her go. She will just think you're more annoying if you pick on her, so don't.

MonkeyJumper
05-29-2016, 04:55 PM
Okay, I had the same problem with another girl, and trust me, take my advice, try to ignore her for a month or 2, she will then start to get worried that she hurt you inside or whatever, and overtime she comes and talks to you act like you don't care, FOR A MONTH OR 2 ONLY.

Trust me ;)

Mahmoud
05-29-2016, 05:52 PM
I honestly think there is nothing you can do, except for a few things.

1. Find out why the girl you like dislikes you, and fix that without changing your personality
2. Yeah that's about it. Or just seal up your feelings like I used to do.
There is few reasons I dont know and the others are about nothing, there is no reasons

You just should let her...you cannot force her to like you. Just wait couple months and find someone else! I hope it helped.:hat:
What if I cant...

Ain't nobody got time to read that all :sweatdrop:
Aint nobody got time for problems too xD.

Forget her...I mean, if she doesn't like you, and thinks you're extremely annoying, you should just let her go. She will just think you're more annoying if you pick on her, so don't.
Im an vary annoying person, cant let her go..

Okay, I had the same problem with another girl, and trust me, take my advice, try to ignore her for a month or 2, she will then start to get worried that she hurt you inside or whatever, and overtime she comes and talks to you act like you don't care, FOR A MONTH OR 2 ONLY.

Trust me ;)

Dunno I cant wait..

REGISORD
05-30-2016, 01:10 AM
Well at first I wasn't sure, days after days I became more and more into her and after seeing her personality that didn't even make me hate her it made like her more..
Well, then here is how I would interact with the girl I like.
Be as nice to her as possible. (Maybe you've already done that, I haven't been paying too much attention on the last few pages.)
It really works! I think the amount of progress I am making with the girl I like is... 1%! Yay!

yay...

;-;

- - - Updated - - -

I'm basically in the same situation as you right now, except I'm only at the "miss her so much over the summer" (I really miss her ;-; ) part. I really hope it doesn't end the same way for me... But good luck with your new girl!

Nathan Shew
05-30-2016, 01:15 AM
Like what Purey would say, try a Love world in Growtopia:rolleyes:

Aquarious
05-30-2016, 02:35 AM
I would not pursue her if you know she does not like you. I don't find it romantic honestly, just rather uncomfortable for that girl. If you like her, you would respect her feelings and leave her be.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 04:21 AM
Well, then here is how I would interact with the girl I like.
Be as nice to her as possible. (Maybe you've already done that, I haven't been paying too much attention on the last few pages.)
It really works! I think the amount of progress I am making with the girl I like is... 1%! Yay!

yay...

;-;

- - - Updated - - -

I'm basically in the same situation as you right now, except I'm only at the "miss her so much over the summer" (I really miss her ;-; ) part. I really hope it doesn't end the same way for me... But good luck with your new girl!
Nice mode is always on when Im with her xD she is always on hatred mode with me xD.

Like what Purey would say, try a Love world in Growtopia:rolleyes:
Yup this would have totally worked and then she will scam me.

I would not pursue her if you know she does not like you. I don't find it romantic honestly, just rather uncomfortable for that girl. If you like her, you would respect her feelings and leave her be.

Im going to try and ignore her so I can get over her, hope I can find another one, atleast more understanding then her xD.

TotallyExtra
05-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Plastic surgery and get urself a btr face. (Srsly don't)

Maybe be her slave... girls like slave

Knyts
05-30-2016, 10:18 AM
There are tons of fish in the ocean.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Plastic surgery and get urself a btr face. (Srsly don't)

She doesnt like slaves..

There are tons of fish in the ocean.

Yes there are but we are not in the ocean, fishies now requires a lot of things to date them.

mrthadawee
05-30-2016, 12:35 PM
>This is what kids actually think nowadays...

Girls like strong, confident men who can protect them and care for them while also being there to guide them through difficult times, not mindless slave zombies who will do their bidding... Unless the girl is manipulative and evil, in that case, boys should become men and grow the backbone to ditch girls like that...

We're certainly seeing a problem with feminized boys in this day of age... It's definitely not healthy... I fear for the next generation... Providing that this generation can survive long enough to grow old...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes there are but we are not in the ocean, fishies now requires a lot of things to date them.

I don't usually give out advice of this sort because I don't see a reason to... But this is the only bit of advice that I'll give out.

Fear nothing...

Seriously, boys are conditioned from an early age to fear dating and be scared and worried of being rejected, while girls are taught to expect only the best and to expect everything given to them on a silver platter... Real life doesn't work like that...

If you're close as it is, then just go for it... If not, get friendly with her... Actually to be completely honest, it's probably not worth doing, most schoolyard type relationships are doomed to fail anyway, true relationships need more than just blind love to work, and kids often fail to see beyond the whole blind love thing...

Just be confident, be yourself and don't fear rejection... Because in the end of the day, since when does someone of the opposite sex have any say in who you are or how good you are? Her opinion means nothing if she "rejects" you...

Boys who change themselves to fit inside the back pocket of a girl are sad forms of life... Be yourself, never change because of a girl, it's not worth it.

Also... I'll leave you with this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/89/82/c78982afa723d09060b1770d59f97caa.jpg
Now cry ;^)

IShutter
05-30-2016, 12:37 PM
A friend of mine had the same problem, but if she hates you, id say its best to become friends with her first BEFORE you confess to her, or it'll just get worse

secondly she's just 12, she isnt mature...hormones and blah blah. She just wont understand now.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 01:19 PM

Girls like strong, confident men who can protect them and care for them while also being there to guide them through difficult times, not mindless slave zombies who will do their bidding... Unless the girl is manipulative and evil, in that case, boys should become men and grow the backbone to ditch girls like that...

We're certainly seeing a problem with feminized boys in this day of age... It's definitely not healthy... I fear for the next generation... Providing that this generation can survive long enough to grow old...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't usually give out advice of this sort because I don't see a reason to... But this is the only bit of advice that I'll give out.

Fear nothing...

Seriously, boys are conditioned from an early age to fear dating and be scared and worried of being rejected, while girls are taught to expect only the best and to expect everything given to them on a silver platter... Real life doesn't work like that...

If you're close as it is, then just go for it... If not, get friendly with her... Actually to be completely honest, it's probably not worth doing, most schoolyard type relationships are doomed to fail anyway, true relationships need more than just blind love to work, and kids often fail to see beyond the whole blind love thing...

Just be confident, be yourself and don't fear rejection... Because in the end of the day, since when does someone of the opposite sex have any say in who you are or how good you are? Her opinion means nothing if she "rejects" you...

Boys who change themselves to fit inside the back pocket of a girl are sad forms of life... Be yourself, never change because of a girl, it's not worth it.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/89/82/c78982afa723d09060b1770d59f97caa.jpg
Now cry ;^)

Agreed! Girls nowdays kinda dont care about emotions and other important stuff in relationships, or that is just in my country only.

Its hard to fear nothing because you fear that your friends might mock you, she might hurt you before she even knows you, well this fear lasts for weeks months sometimes days and sometimes it never happens, in my next retry Im going to try to be fearless and be little shy at the same time.
Wow you watch dat series too, I might watch it when I get a wifi connection.

A friend of mine had the same problem, but if she hates you, id say its best to become friends with her first BEFORE you confess to her, or it'll just get worse

secondly she's just 12, she isnt mature...hormones and blah blah. She just wont understand now.

She isnt the one after her prank today with me Im going to ignore her for my own good, I will not stand someone who keeps mocking me and making pranks about love and say jokes about and in the end I get "I hate you"
/ignorethegirl
XD

MinimiesHelps
05-30-2016, 01:26 PM
Well maybe its time to move on. You can have many chances to get the girl of your dreams. Maybe shes not just right. I loved a girl once. Then i realized that i will never get her, because im too shy to ask her out.. and maybe because i dont think that she loves me. And maybe im just too young...

REGISORD
05-30-2016, 01:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Fear nothing...

Now cry ;^)

Hmmm... NAHHHHHHHH :crazy:

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Well maybe its time to move on. You can have many chances to get the girl of your dreams. Maybe shes not just right. I loved a girl once. Then i realized that i will never get her, because im too shy to ask her out.. and maybe because i dont think that she loves me. And maybe im just too young...
Im moving on! (Trying)

Yahhhhhhhhhhhh!

mrthadawee
05-30-2016, 05:05 PM
I can't really take someone who likes Undertale seriously when it comes to relationship stuff tbh fam :^)
Top bantz :^)

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 05:15 PM
I can't really take someone who likes Undertale seriously when it comes to relationship stuff tbh fam :^)
Top bantz :^)

There are many types of relationships so he also can date someone who also takes undertale seriously.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Well, its over! The psycho small girl is over!!
I told my friend to tell them that I will never talk to them again!
The rest is me getting over her.
Its time to find a new girl now!

Liammagoo
05-30-2016, 10:24 PM
Well, its over! The psycho small girl is over!!
I told my friend to tell them that I will never talk to them again!
The rest is me getting over her.
Its time to find a new girl now!

Eyyyyyyyyy
You see you wanna find the good frogs, not the little tadpoles. Frogs have legs, tadpoles don't have any sort of that stuff :rolleyes:

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 10:28 PM
Eyyyyyyyyy
You see you wanna find the good frogs, not the little tadpoles. Frogs have legs, tadpoles don't have any sort of that stuff :rolleyes:

Lol!
Ik, I will try to find someone who is 14-16 xD its going to be hard but I can do it!

SuperJ
05-30-2016, 10:54 PM
"she is smaller then me with 5 years". So your saying you're in grade 12 and want to date a grade 7 kid??? Dude W T F.

Metalwire
05-30-2016, 10:55 PM
"she is smaller then me with 5 years". So your saying you're in grade 12 and want to date a grade 7 kid??? Dude W T F.
LMAO! .

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:02 PM
Ikr xD, well I guess girls here dont date older guys xD.

LMAO! .

Its funny enough guys now I will be called pedo frog or child loving frog.
Pedo mah xD forever..

Metalwire
05-30-2016, 11:04 PM

Pedo mah xD forever..
how old is the girl and how old are you?

WhiteLegend
05-30-2016, 11:06 PM

the guys 17 the girls 12.

._. this worlds going to hell.

Entertained
05-30-2016, 11:08 PM
PLEASE dont make another thread for help, As interesting everyone's post were, you were the only one who didn't understand. Like when KNYTS said "There are plenty of fish in the sea" OBVIOUSLY were not in the damn ocean -.- It meant there are plenty of other girls. So please, we all beg you. Never ask for Girl Help again.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:09 PM
12, Im 17 .-.

the guys 17 the girls 12.

._. this worlds going to hell.

Not really its just the end of the world.

Metalwire
05-30-2016, 11:10 PM
12, Im 17 .-.

Not really its just the end of the world.
and you don't date girls your age? Asking a minority isn't the best result, considering you're close to becoming 18.

SuperJ
05-30-2016, 11:11 PM

Pedo mah xD forever..Dude I don't mean to sound rude but she has all the right to hate you. Your a 17 year old kid who "loves", not slightly thinks is cute but loves A 12 YEAR OLD KID LMAO. She probably thinks you're nuts. She probably doesn't even know what .......... you get what I'm trying to say there... Sorry kids here haha There are so many girls your age and it just sounds pathetic that you love a 12 year old. If there was a kid like that in Canada they would literally get jailed or arrested or something because you are basically a man now, loving a 12 year old. I'll let that sink in XD.

Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to make you see that this is not ok, and it isn't a joke. :hat: I'm just trying to help a brother out.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:12 PM
PLEASE dont make another thread for help, As interesting everyone's post were, you were the only one who didn't understand. Like when KNYTS said "There are plenty of fish in the sea" OBVIOUSLY were not in the damn ocean -.- It meant there are plenty of other girls. So please, we all beg you. Never ask for Girl Help again.

Do you know somethings that are called (Sarcasm and jokes)
Also I asked for help because I was desperate and I didnt know what to do.

Entertained
05-30-2016, 11:13 PM
and you don't date girls your age? Asking a minority isn't the best result, considering you're close to becoming 18.
Welp i just thought of that. The fact that he is almost becoming an adult, he wants to date a 12 Year old. ,-, Oh gawd.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Its pretty hard for me to find someone who is same as my age here or someone who wants relationship to go so far beyond before even wedding xD ( u know what I mean)

Dude I don't mean to sound rude but she has all the right to hate you. Your a 17 year old kid who "loves", not slightly thinks is cute but loves A 12 YEAR OLD KID LMAO. She probably thinks you're nuts. She probably doesn't even know what .......... you get what I'm trying to say there... Sorry kids here haha There are so many girls your age and it just sounds pathetic that you love a 12 year old. If there was a kid like that in Canada they would literally get jailed or arrested or something because you are basically a man now, loving a 12 year old. I'll let that sink in XD.

Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to make you see that this is not ok, and it isn't a joke. :hat: I'm just trying to help a brother out.

Well, before knowing her I thought she is 14 or bigger but after knowing that she is 12 that kinda moved me a bit and now I hate her so much..
Anyway, its hard to find someone good these days..

GummiBear64
05-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Welp i just thought of that. The fact that he is almost becoming an adult, he wants to date a 12 Year old. ,-, Oh gawd.

I don't mind about age gaps but if one is an adult (or in this case, nearly an adult) and the other is twelve years old, I'm going to have to put my foot down.

Like, if one was, say, 17 and the other was 20 or so, that's not such a big deal.

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:16 PM

Im not a pedo lol like da hack Im not a pedo guys, I fell in love with her and now I hate her, I didn't date her yet so everythong is okay now xD.

Metalwire
05-30-2016, 11:17 PM
Its pretty hard for me to find someone who is same as my age here or someone who wants relationship to go so far beyond before even wedding xD ( u know what I mean)

Well, before knowing her I thought she is 14 or bigger but after knowing that she is 12 that kinda moved me a bit and now I hate her so much..
Anyway, its hard to find someone good these days..
it's hard of course it is but you shouldn't stop yourself from finding that perfect someone, You here the saying "age doesn't mater" well in some cases it does but having a loved one who is far beyond your age and experiencing together is true love, and comes the term "age doesn't matter"

Mahmoud
05-30-2016, 11:19 PM
I don't mind about age gaps but if one is an adult (or in this case, nearly an adult) and the other is twelve years old, I'm going to have to put my foot down.

Like, if one was, say, 17 and the other was 20 or so, that's not such a big deal.

Its over, no need to just try to make feel more bad that I loved a 12 year old girl xD
Ik it was a mistake, I wont do it again lol.

- - - Updated - - -

it's hard of course it is but you shouldn't stop yourself from finding that perfect someone, You here the saying "age doesn't mater" well in some cases it does but having a loved one who is far beyond your age and experiencing together is true love, and comes the term "age doesn't matter"

Im not, Im going to wait for my true love to come, the one who loves me more then anyone.

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 05:50 AM
There are many types of relationships so he also can date someone who also takes undertale seriously.

Nah, that :poop: in my siggy was like a while ago when Undertale was still freshly hyped up, but now I'm too lazy to remove it. :sweatdrop:

Mahmoud
05-31-2016, 01:25 PM
Nah, that :poop: in my siggy was like a while ago when Undertale was still freshly hyped up, but now I'm too lazy to remove it. :sweatdrop:

So that mean if a girl that was addicted to undertale way too much wanted to date, you will reject her?

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 07:55 PM
So that mean if a girl that was addicted to undertale way too much wanted to date, you will reject her?

What? No. I still like Undertale, just not as much as before. At this point in my life I'll take anything. Beggars can't be choosers.

Mahmoud
05-31-2016, 08:09 PM
What? No. I still like Undertale, just not as much as before. At this point in my life I'll take anything. Beggars can't be choosers.

XD so you are kinda like me a begger lol!