PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me open a malicious website

Purey
05-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Uh so I saw a link that interests me and I opened it but my phone blocked it becaude it's a malicious website. Anyone have um a powerful computer or whatever can open this website safely and tell me what's inside?

Oh I just want to know first if anyone can do it before I give the link

zxmvntcwrs
05-29-2016, 05:38 PM
Uh so I saw a link that interests me and I opened it but my phone blocked it becaude it's a malicious website. Anyone have um a powerful computer or whatever can open this website safely and tell me what's inside?

Use a virtualbox.

Josh289
05-29-2016, 05:42 PM

Any website that can be potentially harmful to your computer or as you said is blocked isn't safe. You are practically asking people to risk their computers so you are able to cure your temptation. Please don't provide the link, you could end up being banned if you provide the link because you are technically providing malicious websites. Even though you may not be intending to break the rules, you are so I would like to caution you.