PDA

View Full Version : OH BOY WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

xKurome
05-29-2016, 07:47 PM
There's like 5 more days of vacation for me and it's back at the land of the books & disappointments aka school.

I usually sleep at like 2-3 am now..:panic:

ANY TIPS??

I need to like wake up early and wattnut

THICKE.
05-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Start going to sleep at the regular time you do when you're at school. This will help yo get back to normal by the end of the 5 days.

Knyts
05-29-2016, 07:50 PM
I do a lot of activities beforehand so go jog or something.
Do errands, then it would make you tired, so you can go to sleep early.

xKurome
05-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Start going to sleep at the regular time you do when you're at school. This will help yo get back to normal by the end of the 5 days.

How tho..like I tried a lot of times now but I couldn't sleep at the proper time and always end up staying up. YEAH NIGHTOWLS WOO

BudderMeow
05-29-2016, 07:52 PM
Decorate your room to look like a classroom to help you sleep faster.

THICKE.
05-29-2016, 07:53 PM
How tho..like I tried a lot of times now but I couldn't sleep at the proper time and always end up staying up. YEAH NIGHTOWLS WOO

Take all devices out of your room and out of your way...read a book or something. Also another thing that will help you sleep is before you go to sleep don't be on a device 1hr before you go to bed. This helps you sleep a lot quicker.

xKurome
05-29-2016, 07:55 PM
Take all devices out of your room and out of your way...read a book or something. Also another thing that will help you sleep is before you go to sleep don't be on a device 1hr before you go to bed. This helps you sleep a lot quicker.

Hmmm it might work...I'll give it a try tomorrow.