PDA

View Full Version : ToonTown Rewritten!

optimuswhat
10-09-2013, 06:55 AM
You know... ToonTown? Disney?

Disney recently closed ToonTown, Pirates of the Carribean, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online because they suck at the MMO market.

ToonTown fans are very dedicated. I'm not kidding. A group of dedicated fans are going to make a ToonTown private server! Obviously all that non profit stuff will be in place. The game will have no membership thing, which really excites me.

Link is https://www.toontownrewritten.com/about

Fact: The ToonTown official site regarding the closing of the game is supposed to look better and more furnished, but Disney messed a few lines of code up, and now it's an ugly white page with words on it. Wow.

l0l
10-10-2013, 03:41 AM
Er.. Whats ToonTown?

Derpyderp
10-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Er.. Whats ToonTown?
It's an old game where you look somewhat like a Disney character
Fight cogs (robots) with wacky moves
Decorate your house
And play mini games
A 3d game

Bob Will
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Well scince ToonTown rerwitten is under co. Try Myvmk.com form those forums access the game its already online!

Magicalfishy
10-11-2013, 07:23 PM
I played toontown since 2008 and quit last year... wow I can't believe they shut down. :nope:

Bob Will
10-11-2013, 07:30 PM
I played toontown since 2008 and quit last year... wow I can't believe they shut down. :nope:
You have 2 options
Blame Obama -had nothing to do with it just a meme
Blame Disney-It was their fault

Magicalfishy
10-12-2013, 12:22 AM
When is this going to be released? :D

Splendid
10-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Can't believe someone else besides me knows Toontown. :panic:

Sad that they closed, played since '07 then quit for a while. Came back in September and found out they were closing. :nope:

Can't wait for Toontown Rewritten though!