PDA

View Full Version : The RTsoft Forums Have a Neat Design

Tonsy
05-29-2016, 09:42 PM
I just reddit today. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a huge forum-sorta-thing. It's not really a forum; more a news place. Yet, it does have discussions by community members just like here.
Anyways, back to the point. It was very weird to me. Reddit was so complicated. I had joined it because of it's high number of users and not that many immature complaints. That's when it hit me... This forum is so simple! I never saw this place as hard but I never saw it as simple either. I'm reffering to the format, the way you can check someone else, and the thankfully, not too many options.
I always wanted there to be more to the RTsoft Forums yet this is when it struck me, apart from the users (which I dislike very much), this forum is nice.

lsaac2
05-29-2016, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I've tried other forums, but this one seems to fit me.

|ThyLuigi|
05-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Yeah, it's pretty nice isn't it? Those peoples' complaints back in like July or whatever of last year were kinda silly.

raqk
05-29-2016, 11:01 PM
Default vBulletin is best vBulletin.

I could understand and may even recommend certain add-ons, or to change certain built in settings, however I like the forum how it is and the theme should definitely not change.

Tilt
05-29-2016, 11:12 PM
All vBulletin forum designs are pretty much the same.

Liammagoo
05-29-2016, 11:50 PM
All vBulletin forum designs are pretty much the same.

And it sure as hell better stay like that.

NinjaPRO
05-29-2016, 11:55 PM
Always stuck with the default one. Always will.

DynPlaysGT
05-30-2016, 04:33 PM
Probably the main reason vBulletin-style forums are easy to use is because they all have the same kind of layout, so once you get used to one of them, you won't have trouble using other ones. While I do still prefer these forums, Reddit is pretty simple once you get used to it, to be honest.