PDA

View Full Version : Suggest me good rock bands/songs please

RexStar
05-29-2016, 10:21 PM
I've started listening to rock more lately and so i have a question for the more experienced rockers (if there are any) here on the forums...

So you got any suggestions of good rock bands or songs? I'm still a newb at rock...

(i don't really like happy songs, i like the darker songs or the ones that talk bout the state of the world...)

But still any advice is apriciatted.

Tempting
05-29-2016, 10:37 PM
Bands:
The Who
Rush
Led Zeppelin
Dragonforce

Songs:
Sheep
Black Betty
The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Through The Fire and the Flames
Cry Thunder

My dad listens to rock all the time in the car through Bluetooth, so I'm just listing what I know.

craft3d
05-29-2016, 11:09 PM
Depends on how much rock we're talking about, but I would say take a look at these songs

Barrel of a Gun
Useless
I Feel You

All by Depeche Mode

RexStar
05-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Depends on how much rock we're talking about, but I would say take a look at these songs

Barrel of a Gun
Useless
I Feel You

All by Depeche Mode

Bands:
The Who
Rush
Led Zeppelin
Dragonforce

Songs:
Sheep
Black Betty
The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Through The Fire and the Flames
Cry Thunder

My dad listens to rock all the time in the car through Bluetooth, so I'm just listing what I know.

Thanks, apriciatte it.
P.s. Double thanks for reminding me of Black Betty.

juraj1301
05-30-2016, 04:45 PM
I've started listening to rock more lately and so i have a question for the more experienced rockers (if there are any) here on the forums...

So you got any suggestions of good rock bands or songs? I'm still a newb at rock...

(i don't really like happy songs, i like the darker songs or the ones that talk bout the state of the world...)

But still any advice is apriciatted.
GIRLPOOL
DESTRUCTION UNIT
BARONESS
YOUNG FATHERS
HOP ALONG
GIRL BAND
FORTH WANDERERS
BEACH SLANG
CHUMPED

Hope i helped you :) :wave: