PDA

View Full Version : Terraria players that have beaten golem and play on mobile..

legonerd
05-30-2016, 01:30 AM
I need help with defeating golem. I play on mobile. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Liammagoo
05-30-2016, 01:32 AM
For starters: don't play on mobile.

Anyway, the trick to beating the golem is to 'weave' around it, making sure you don't directly run to the floating head nor move through the golem before it jumps, but rather while it's on descent.

WhiteLegend
05-30-2016, 01:48 AM
I need help with defeating golem. I play on mobile. Can anyone help? Thanks.

oh the trick is this-

you need a 5x7 room with any wallpaper a Parana gun and some health potions.

the room must have an opining and it literal takes 20-130 second's to beet him if you have a Parana gun 1 shot and he's dead.

Lollipopper
05-30-2016, 07:39 AM
Step 1. Play it on your computer.
Step 2. enjoy.

ImAPogo
05-30-2016, 08:41 AM
Can you guys just stop,if he play on mobile then let just him play mobile ver...

Jukca
05-30-2016, 08:43 AM
This might sound a bit mean but if you managed to take Plantera down you should't have any problems with golem whatsoever.
Hes super easy, when i do him i got no tactic at all apart from just doing damage.

iCro
05-30-2016, 08:46 AM
Make a downline above the temple altar about 5-7 blocks away from the altar. Make a wall with a tiny hole you can shoot any powerful weapon, don't put a roof. If he hits you, jump, then shoot shoot shoot.

Cruizekoc
05-30-2016, 08:52 AM
just use vampire knife and bring some pots and you are done :D

Wateryheart
05-30-2016, 08:57 AM
Just make a box around golem and use the rainbow gun which is a stationary weapon and because the golem in a box it will destroy him you can also use other weapons in the process (you get rainbow gun by the hallowed key)

Liammagoo
05-30-2016, 11:51 AM
Can you guys just stop,if he play on mobile then let just him play mobile ver...

Playing on mobile Terraria is like trying to chew ice cream. The product is amazing, but because you've approached it wrong it's gonna sting.

Pestic
05-30-2016, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=legonerd;2494038]I need help with defeating golem. I play on mobile. Can anyone help? Thanks.[

This is what i did:
Platforms from 4 blocks below top of the room. 2. You can either use the clockswork assualt rifle,megashark or the water bolt(best weapon) tospam it at a distance he cant touch you. also, since the temple has many traps and stuff etc, remember to bring wire cutters and you can put some spikes,darts, flamethrowers etc at the bottom of the room with pressure plates so the golem can die faster. When the golem starts shooting lasers and fireballs out of his eyes. quickly build a small room to trap it at a corner and leave a 4 space opening in the room and start shooting it till it dies.the thing i keep getting is the pickaxe. Max out on defense wit all accessories on the Warding enchantment

i pretty much gaveup the gameafter i got shroomite armor cuz worlds startedglitching and nothing else to do

why322
05-30-2016, 02:10 PM
Eaaasy, I accidentally warped into the temply pre-plantera and I still beat him lol
Here's the trick:
Get a nimbus rod ( this is your best friend during this fight )
Make the fight room well-lit
Add a small platform with a honey run (2 slanted blocks shaped like a triangle on each side with 1 block with honey in the middle)
A good bow/gun (megashark with crystal bullets I guess)
Some potions:
Ironskin and regen (thorns if you can)

The steps:
Put down a rain cloud from the rod on each hand
Focus down the head with your gun/bow
Don't kill the head just yet, wait for the hands to be taken out
After hands are dead, take out the head
Fight is easy with the hands now out of the way

Note:
Have 2 accessories on menacing and the rest on warding

legonerd
06-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Thanks guys! I beat him and now he is so easy to me. Thanks to the guy that suggested the biome chest thing. I used the Scourage of the corrupter since the rest didn't look that well.

Replaced
06-06-2016, 07:27 PM
I can m8. If you got the terraira multi app it's easier

XHydraLegendX
06-06-2016, 07:33 PM
I only play on PC. Wonder what it is like on Mobile...

ImAPogo
06-06-2016, 09:32 PM
I can m8. If you got the terraira multi app it's easier

Lol,that app?

Waited 1 hour loading....