PDA

View Full Version : What to buy from America?

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 01:16 PM
This thread is nothing related to Growtopia!
So my grandma is traveling to America this summer , she asked me what I would like from America . I said what I wanted but I want to add couple of stuff in the list .
i'll updated later what you guys told me .

Ilikecats
05-30-2016, 01:18 PM
tbh all of products but most foods(food is mosly made in us) are made in china. but i recremned chocolate

Garvin Lim
05-30-2016, 01:20 PM
is simple
search google

MyLegGuy
05-30-2016, 01:37 PM
A Big Mac from McDonals

Ilikecats
05-30-2016, 01:45 PM
Do not buy goods or services from the Capitalist Pigs living in north America. Instead, come visit the glorious, beautiful Democratic People's Republic of Korea, featuring real Korean delights! You will also be protected under the order of Eternal Leader Kim Il-sung.

ignore this guy^^^^

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 01:50 PM
tbh all of products but most foods(food is mosly made in us) are made in china. but i recremned chocolate

Any recommendations of what brand of chocolate to buy ?

- - - Updated - - -

is simple
search google

What to search :crazy: !

Ilikecats
05-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Any recommendations of what brand of chocolate to buy ?

Hershey or Mars(m&m's) usally are the chocolate companty. usally a porduct from them is good
go to bottom of this site to see all mars chocalte options http://www.mars.com/global/brands/chocolate.aspx
and here for hershey it has more the chocolate but it is a few pages long https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/products.html?i=1&q=*&sp_c=1000&sp_cs=UTF-8&sp_k=c_CorporateProducts&sp_s=PLBrand&sp_staged=1&sp_t=Corporate-US&view=xml

- - - Updated - - -

Here we see a typical capitalist pig rolling in the filth of Western decadence, unable to speak anything but ignorant oinking. May this person be washed in the pure water of the Eternal Leader Kim Il-sung's wisdom and come to appreciate the beautiful light of Juche.

the whole world knows what north korea is like. ppl are staring there and if they escape or try to they get killed/put in jail

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 02:07 PM
Hershey or Mars(m&m's) usally are the chocolate companty. usally a porduct from them is good
go to bottom of this site to see all mars chocalte options http://www.mars.com/global/brands/chocolate.aspx
and here for hershey it has more the chocolate but it is a few pages long https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/products.html?i=1&q=*&sp_c=1000&sp_cs=UTF-8&sp_k=c_CorporateProducts&sp_s=PLBrand&sp_staged=1&sp_t=Corporate-US&view=xml

- - - Updated - - -

the whole world knows what north korea is like. ppl are staring there and if they escape or try to they get killed/put in jail

Someone told me about ( Takis ) are they so good?

Ilikecats
05-30-2016, 02:09 PM

hm i havent had them i try to limite my sweets but iv seen ppl eat them so i guess the yare

Linkoftime
05-30-2016, 02:09 PM
Tell her to stay away from the hood k.

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 02:26 PM
hm i havent had them i try to limite my sweets but iv seen ppl eat them so i guess the yare

What have you tried before and what are your thoughts about it ?

Also have you tried any candies brands ? Sour candies ?
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy:

Ilikecats
05-30-2016, 02:35 PM
What have you tried before and what are your thoughts about it ?

Also have you tried any candies brands ? Sour candies ?
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy:

i tried alot of the cholate ones but reeses penubutter cups are one of the best if ur not allrgic to penuts

ANTCRUSHER
05-30-2016, 03:43 PM
Tip for chocolate, NEVER freeze it ;) it starts to taste like plastic.
But I suggest buying some of the stuff called junk food :P
Like Pringles xD

Tempting
05-30-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure about what to get, but make sure she doesn't go to New York. I don't recommend New York for first time visitors. As for what to get, most Americans buy food that causes obesity, like my family, so there's not much you can buy that's different.

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure about what to get, but make sure she doesn't go to New York. I don't recommend New York for first time visitors. As for what to get, most Americans buy food that causes obesity, like my family, so there's not much you can buy that's different.
Thanks for your advice , And if you know any good brand of sweets that you want to recommend please tell me and thanks .

Do you know Takis? If you know it , is it that good?

HerobrineFan
05-30-2016, 05:35 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0068/0042/products/ATL551093.2.jpg?v=1452634977

SageDeoxys
05-30-2016, 06:02 PM
You should get all the Star Wars merchandise from here. After The Force Awakens happened, Wal-Mart became overflowed with excessive junk from the franchise. I think you'd do us all a favor.

Here we see a typical capitalist pig rolling in the filth of Western decadence, unable to speak anything but ignorant oinking. May this person be washed in the pure water of the Eternal Leader Kim Il-sung's wisdom and come to appreciate the beautiful light of Juche.

No wonder North Korea's population completely disappeared in WWZ...

ElisiaGT
05-30-2016, 06:18 PM
You should get all the Star Wars merchandise from here. After The Force Awakens happened, Wal-Mart became overflowed with excessive junk from the franchise. I think you'd do us all a favor.

No wonder North Korea's population completely disappeared in WWZ...

Would you like to leave any websites of Star Wars merchandise , I would view it ?
And any item you're interested in Star Wars I would like to know :o ...

ArmanBzc
05-30-2016, 06:23 PM
Here are some things that your country might not have:
-Sharpie.
-Those cool papers which you print stuff on and iron on a T-Shirt.
-Super cute pins.
-(I'll update)

|ThyLuigi|
05-30-2016, 06:39 PM
Yes, get they're great.