PDA

View Full Version : Many forumer quitting.Why?

Yambo
05-30-2016, 08:45 PM
I recently saw forumer quitting the forums and the game.I mean -Knyts,Arman and mrtalwire.Why all of players and forumer quitting?Someone please answer.

Eviil
05-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Reasons man. I'm quitting too. Cyanada.

Yambo
05-30-2016, 08:47 PM
Reasons man. I'm quitting too. Cyanada.

Yea also you

raqk
05-30-2016, 08:50 PM
I replied to one thread, then saw three more. I don't know what's going on, and to be honest I don't know most of the people on the forums all too well. So I'll just say it once on this thread to all the people in which are as of recent taking a leave. Goodbye. Thank you for contributing towards the community.

iiSpectrum
05-30-2016, 08:51 PM
Most people get bored of the games and start moving on. They quit cause they just get bored. Anyways there's your answer. Your welcome. ;0

Tonsy
05-30-2016, 09:44 PM
I recently saw forumer quitting the forums and the game.I mean -Knyts,Arman and mrtalwire.Why all of players and forumer quitting?Someone please answer.

People are getting bored... Get the cue, Seth?

Seriously though, people are growing older. I assume you don't expect veterans to always be there, right? They mut leave at some time or another. My guess is that this is a cycle that repeats itself in all comunities again and again. Next year, the 2014'ers will have played for 3 years and might quit, then, the 2015 and 16'ers will do the same. Don't worry the more they leave, the more they come (in most casses).

Metalwire
05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
People are getting bored... Get the cue, Seth?

Seriously though, people are growing older. I assume you don't expect veterans to always be there, right? They mut leave at some time or another. My guess is that this is a cycle that repeats itself in all comunities again and again. Next year, the 2014'ers will have played for 3 years and might quit, then, the 2015 and 16'ers will do the same. Don't worry the more they leave, the more they come (in most casses).
Pretty much sums it up, but theirs more to it then that.

Tonsy
05-30-2016, 10:00 PM
Pretty much sums it up, but theirs more to it then that.

I'd be glad for you to complete it in your post.

PerTehDoh
05-30-2016, 10:46 PM
Because.. like TF2 being ditched for Overwatch, there is a newer, better, far superior game... called LIFE :rolleyes:

Areodax
05-31-2016, 01:00 AM
Nothing significantly good happens here. Pretty boring.

In-game? Anyone can get bored. I kept playing because of people.