PDA

View Full Version : How can i talk to my crush?

Lief
05-31-2016, 01:04 AM
so i have this very very bad problem, i cant talk to a girl without them talking to me first,

just asking for advice to find a way to stir up a conversation.

(btw i dont need that be yourself, be natural crap. it never works for me)

Singapore
05-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Congratulations, first person to make such a thread because you can't read any of the other threads!

Lief
05-31-2016, 01:07 AM
Congratulations, first person to make such a thread because you can't read any of the other threads!

you think i havent read the other threads?

|ThyLuigi|
05-31-2016, 01:07 AM
Become a social butterfly.

Metalwire
05-31-2016, 01:09 AM
so i have this very very bad problem, i cant talk to a girl without them talking to me first,

just asking for advice to find a way to stir up a conversation.

(btw i dont need that be yourself, be natural crap. it never works for me)
be confident and straight forward, girls like to be complimented, and if you're hoping to take chances, it's here

Linkoftime
05-31-2016, 01:13 AM
Use Chloroform the way to a girls heart.

Liammagoo
05-31-2016, 01:15 AM
Try talking to them about something you share in common. If you share nothing in common (somehow lol) then find out her interests.

If all else fails, lock her in your basement so she has to talk to you.

Linkoftime
05-31-2016, 01:24 AM
Try talking to them about something you share in common. If you share nothing in common (somehow lol) then find out her interests.

If all else fails, lock her in your basement so she has to talk to you.

That last piece of advice is siggy worthy. Your a love expert man.

Kitty168
05-31-2016, 01:42 AM
Music. If you share the same interested in music, talk about it! Ask her what she listens to! If you both like video games, talk about that! Most girls are really happy when someone shares common interests with them.

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 05:41 AM
Another one of these? That means I have more threads to leech advice off of and I don't even have to create my own thread! Yay!

Polar
05-31-2016, 05:43 AM
Just go and talk. You said that you can't be natural, but you just have to be, talk to her when you think you're ready for it. She isn't going to be yours if you don't talk to her ;D

CandleJack
05-31-2016, 05:57 AM
Be confident. Don't be shy around her. Girls smell fear.

It's best if you'll be the one to start a conversation.
Make it about either food or animals. If that didn't work, talk about music.
Just listen to her, they love to talk non-stop. Talk only when she asks you or she's done talking.

Never avoid eye contacts! Don't be creepy though.
Be cautious with your facial expressions. Even raising an eyebrow can alert them.
Smile but not too much. Just enough to show her that you are happy talking to her.

It doesn't matter if the chat went long or it ended shortly.

KKcupcake
05-31-2016, 06:42 AM
GDI GO READ THE OTHER THREADS THAT HAVE LITERALLY THE SAME CONTENT

PannyFlan
05-31-2016, 11:38 AM
Don't do it around people who is gonna be saying '' CHOP CHOP ''. That is annoying :sweatdrop:
Usually, most girls prefer people talking to them first and you are off to a great start. You should start talking to her when you have something in common, you guys are alone and is awkward, working together on some kind of project, stuff like that :3

Deadpulse
05-31-2016, 03:47 PM
Nah, don't do it...
Nothing's gonna happen anyway, your just gonna get laughed by your friends/by her...
Stay alone best choice

mrthadawee
05-31-2016, 03:59 PM
Nah, don't do it...
Nothing's gonna happen anyway, your just gonna get laughed by your friends/by her...
Stay alone best choice
Daily reminder that quitters never win! :^)

CoryT
05-31-2016, 04:00 PM
the quickest way to a girl's heart is food

get her a snack and ask how her day was

Deadpulse
05-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Daily reminder that quitters never win! :^)

Oops, told my story... :sweatdrop:

Not to fight you/argue, it's not quitting... It's facing REALITY

ZeroRarity
05-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Talk normally. It may be a pointless suggestion, but that's the only thing you really need to do. Oh, and if you're planning on confessing your love I suggest that you don't do it. The way to a girl's heart is to make her fall for you through your words and actions. Confessing your feelings early on would really hinder her from falling for you since she'll assume that you're doing it cause you like her (which is obviously true, but you get the point right?).

Conan
05-31-2016, 10:59 PM
Don't do it around people who is gonna be saying '' CHOP CHOP ''. That is annoying :sweatdrop:
Usually, most girls prefer people talking to them first and you are off to a great start. You should start talking to her when you have something in common, you guys are alone and is awkward, working together on some kind of project, stuff like that :3

@PannyFlan
True true true

@ZeroRarity
True true true.

But here's my advice:
Tell her you love her.
Get rejected.
Curl up and cry.
Nobody loves you.

On the serious side. Try to make her a close friend first.

iEmeraldBoy
05-31-2016, 11:11 PM
Just drink some bleach 👍🏻

REGISORD
06-01-2016, 12:47 AM
@PannyFlan
True true true

@ZeroRarity
True true true.

But here's my advice:
Tell her you love her.
Get rejected.
Curl up and cry.
Nobody loves you.

On the serious side. Try to make her a close friend first.

But then you will be in...

THE FRIEND ZONE

AHHH THE HORROR!